-A wedding to prepare for-

Y/n's POV

The next day I walked to the great hall with Hermione, We both sat down at our usual spot and were joined by Ginny "so Y/n, practice starts at 7PM today right?" I nodded and took a bite of my breakfast "I am so exsited really, I can't wait to beat Slytherin" she said shooting a dirty look to the Slytherin table. Both Hermione and I laughed before continuing eating our breakfast in a comfrable silence.

Hermione and I sat in class waiting for professor Snape to arrive for our 2 hours of boring potion's lesson. "I mean- you have to admitt you're a bit worried about you and Oliver's long distance" she said worried I shook my head no "nah- he is way to awkward to cheat on me" she let out a laugh but quickly slapped her mouth over her mouth as the professor walked in. "Miss Granger are you capable of keeping you're mouth shut or do you wish to share what was so importent to tell miss Pucey" He said in his usual cold voice

"no sir" Hermione said looking down at her table.

"very well then- open you're books on page 439 and start collecting you're supplies for a draught of peace potion"

Hermione got the supplies while I just sat there reading.

After the boring lesson I went to the libary seeing it was best to spent my free period studying. Soon Hermioine joined me and we both studies in silence togheter, that was until my owl flew on the table. "that's weird" Hermione said

"owl only come to you directly if it is urgent"

"better open it then" I said smiling but kind of worried.

"oh dear god" Hermione wisperped seeing the howler in my hand. "fuck" I cursed opening the letter carefully

"Y/N, YOU HAVE TO COME HOME IMMIDATLY" the voice of Cassy screamed loudly.

"ADRIEN ASKED ME TO MARRY HIM, OF COURSE I SAID YES- PLEASE TELL ME YOU WILL BE MY MAID OF HONNOR. FUCKING OLIVER KNEW APPARENTLY HE HELPED PICK OUT A BLOODY RING. AND WE BOTHCOUDN'T WAIT, WEDDING IS THIS BLOODY WEEKEND, YOU'RE COMMING PACK YOU'RE BAGS AND SAY YOU'RE CAT DIED OR SOMTHING, I DON'T REALLY CARE. WE HAVE TO GO DRESS SHOPPING YOU WILL COME IT IS MY WEDDING AND I SAY YOU WILL COME AS SOON AS BLOODY POSSIBLE DO YOU HEAR ME !!!!!"

I stared at Hermione is shock before I set out a high pitched scream which let to mad'am prince sending us out of the library. I rushed to my room and began packing my bag, I then rushed to professor Dumbeldore asking if I could have a week off, I simply said someone important was getting married and I could leave immidiatly. I used the fire place in his office and sceamed "Oliver wood's appartment"

When I walked in I was greeted by 2 warm arm who clapped around my neck and Cassy's voice "HOLD UP" she screamed and took a step back. "did you knew" 

I laughed "no- I am just as suprrised as you are"

She smiled "well c'mon, I need a dress, and you need a dress too- oh my god we have so manny things to prepare for

and how she did, flowers, guest list, food, dresses, speechses, drinks, tables, music, locations, after party, everything she took care of.

So after an exhausting day of shopping I walked back to Oliver's and I appartment to be greeeted by Oliver who was already waiting at the door. 'You fucker you knew" I screamed jumping into his arms. He laughed and hugged me back "I was quite supprised either"

we talked for the rest of the night about what we were going to wear to their wedding and how both of us were super exsited for Adrien and Cassy

-

That weekend I stood in a light pink dress next to Cassy ready to walk down the ile. "y/n you have no idea how much this means" Cassy said softly. I smiled  'not a problem"

The music started so I took a deep breath before walking out and taking my place. Markus stood behind a nervous looking Adrien. I chuckeld a bit before the music started again and Cassy walked out in her beautiful white dress, with some very light pink flowers on the side of them. Adrien's eyes were clearly starting to fill up with tears. "wow" he mouthed to her when he stood before her.

-

"do you Adrian Geoffrey Xavier Pucey take Cassy Meradith Jacobs as you're wife"

"I do" he said immidatly

it made me chuckel a bit before the men spoke again

"and do you Cassy Meradith Jacobs take Adrien Geoffrey Xavier Pucey as you're husband"

"I do" Cassy said in a shakking voice

"then you may kiss the bride"

Adrien and Cassy shared a passionate kiss before everyone started clapping.

I smiled at my brother before he walked over to me  "you look good sis"

"you too" I said giving him a big hug "now, go to miss Pucey" I said smiling before walking to Oliver

"care to dance" he said wiggeling his eyebrows

"well of course' I ansered laughing.

"it will be us one day" he wispered in my ear, yeah I didn't think he would say that.

_________________________________________
THE END

I AM SO FUCKING SORRY

I have started a new book because I hated his one, it has more then 2,000 words for one chapter please consider reading it, I work real hard on it