-Jewels, movies, and Weasleys-

sorry for the last short chapter hope you enjoy this one xxx vote vote vote

Oliver's POV

god 2 days were going fast by, y/n and I spent our days in Paris like we were the only ones. Y/n demanded that I went with her while she went shopping, I even bought a few things myself. And when she wasn't looking a beautiful  gold necklace with a pair of matching earrings I was planning to give it on her on our last day here, which is today.

We were walking hand in hand trough through the city until y/n gasped "Oh my god i'm so stupid" she began walking faster dragging me behind her "what is it" I asked laughing a bit. "the lock bridge"

"the what-"

I stopped talking when we stood infront of a large bridge, both sides filled with locks. Y/n rushed into a little shop next to it and a moment later she got out with a red lock and a black pen. "alright write you're  name"

After I was done writing mine she wrote hers and we walked trough a little empty spot on the bridge, she clipped our lock around the side and gave me the key "you can do the honors"

I looked at her confused.

"throw it into the water"

"why?"

she chuckeld

"after that you make a promise that no matter what you will Always be there for the other person on the lock, and nobody can break that promise because the key will be at the bottem of the river"

I nodded and threw the little key as far as possible, y/n closed her eyes and I followed. I promise that no matter what I will Always be there for y/n, no matter what

I opened my eyes again, the sun was slowly falling and I knew this was the moment to give y/n my present, god I hope she was going to like it.

"close you're eyes again"

she gave me a weird look but eventually closed her eyes. I looked around seeing if any mugglels were paying attention, but nobody seems to look at us, I grabbed my wand from my pocked and flicked it, the little box with the Jewels appeard and I quickly grabbed y/n hands setting the box in it, she opened her eyes and gave me a small smile before opening the box, she gasped "Oliver it is beautiful"

she gave me a quick kiss before getting the necklace out of the box "do you like it?" I asked taking the necklace from her and clipping it around her neck. "I love it" she wispered looking down. "now I feel bad that I didn't get you somthing"

"just stay mine and il be more then good" I wispered in her ear causing her to giggle a bit. "now c'mon let's continue walking" I said grabbing her hand once more.

Y/n's POV

To say the night was magical was the understantment of the year, After Oliver gave me the necklace and the earrings we walked for about half an hour before we went into a little shop who sold little eiffeltowers, I demanded I bought one for him and after a lot of hesitation of him saying that he wanted to pay I gave the man behind the counter 2 euro's and rushed out of the shop "I chould have paid" he said annoyed. "but I did" I said in the same voice and gave him the little box the man had put my mini eiffeltower in.  "thank you" he said slowly leaning in for a kiss which I (obviously)  returned.

The night didn't end when we arrived back at our hotel, we had packed most of our stuff the same mornig so that we could leave early tomorow but the hotel room wasn't  empty yet, Oliver and I talked and laughed a bit on the balconly before walking back inside. "this week was-" he began but I cut him off by a kiss "I know" I wispered kissing his neck slowly. "bloody hell Y/n I-"

he was quiet when I began to remove his trousers. "y/n not that I don't want to but-"

I stopped immidiatly

"we could spent our last night in Paris watching a movie you talked about"

I nodded and laughed a bit "yeah you're right

I rushed over to the big TV and played the movie I had talked about a few days earlier called 'charlies angels'

The movie was fun, once in a while Oliver pulled me closer and gave me a kiss on my  head. We both fell asleep fast after the movie endend, all I could think off was that I was going to miss him terribly.

-

The barrow

normally I would love to go there, but it meant 2 days without Oliver and after that we had exams, he would leave. It was no suprise to Fred and George that I was sad the minute I arrived, they gave me hugs and tried to cheer me up the whole day.

all the Weasley siblings sat down at night, both Molly and athur were upstairs. There was a knock at the door, Fred opened and the one and only Charlie Weasley walked in. "Charlie" Ginny screamed and got up. After all the siblings gave there brother a hug he looked at me "ya must be y/n" I nodded "I sure am"

The night was fun, we drank some firewiskey, played some truth or dare but nothing special really happend. "alright were am I suppost to sleep now that Charlie is here" I asked, I could feel I was a little tipsy. "ah il sleep on the ground you can sleep in my bed" he said getting up. "u sure" I asked he nodded and strumbeld up the stairs, clearly he had to much to drink which made me laugh. "i'm going to sleep" I said giving both the twins a hug.

"charlie" I hissed "are you already asleep"

"not anymore" he groaned. "what happend to you can sleep in the bed" I wispered looking at him laying on the bed. " I said that?" he asked. I laughed "god your'e drunk"

"well i'm not leaving my bed" he said closing his eyes again.

"what I am suppost to do now then, I'm not sleeping on the fucking ground"

he moved a bit. "c'mon then"

I rolled my eyes. "no, I just met you"

"oh c'mon, were practicly famillly"

I laughed "what do you mean"

"aren't you dating George"

I laughed even harder "oh hell no"

"oh good"

I rolled my eyes and walked to the bathroom and changed into my sleepwear. When I walked into the room I barley had time to close the door behind me when lips smached on mine, I felt my back against the door and puched away the chest close to mine "what the fuck"

"what's wrong" Charlies voice said.

"just because i'm not dating George doesn't mean I don't have a boyfriend, what the fuck Charlie" I walked out of the room thinking where the fuck I should sleep now.

____________________________________

oh god-

how am I going to say this, WHY DO I FANCY FUCKING CHARLIE WEASLEY HELP ME PLEASE I NEED THERAPY.

CHARLIE

FRED

GEORGE

GINNY

I FANCY HALF THE FUCKING WEASLEY FAMILLY.

anyway *cough cough* how are y'all doing today don't forget to vote