-Paris-

Y/n POV

Hermione and I were both busy to pack our stuf, Hermione was planning to stay at the borrow just like Harry and Ron.

She helped me pack all my good clothes I even saw her slip a list of fun things we could do in my bag. I walked over to the Slytherin common room to say goodbye to Adrien, as I opened the door Adrien and Cassy were fully making out on the cough "Adrien, god don't you have a fucking room" they both looked at me, Cassy was blushing and Adrien rolled his eyes "what, i'm busy"

"yeah I can see that, I came to say bye I'm leaving."

he nodded, Cassy gave my brother a look and got up. she gave me a hug "have fun in Paris"

I smiled "keep an eye on him would you" I said teasingly and loud enough for Adrien to hear "I will" she said with a wink.

-

we all got on the train, Oliver held my hand and walked us to a emty compartment, soon enough George walked in

"finnaly here you two are" he said as he sat down. "y/n I need you're help I wanne pull a prank on Fred but I don't know how, he fucking dyed my hair blond this mornig, it took me 2 hours to get it out"

I chuckeld "maybe somthing with Hermione, he won't think she will pull a prank on him"

his eyes widen "y/n you're briljant" he got up gave me a quick hug and kiss on the cheek "he won't see this comming" I laughed and nodded.

I then looked at Oliver "you're awfully quiet"

he snapped out of his thoughs "what?"

I shook my head "nothing" I laid my head in his lap and closed my eyes.

through the ride Oliver only talked to me in half sentences or just 2 words, after 3 hours I was done with it "Oliver, if you are not going to talk to me at all then piss off" I said angry.

"sorry, I'm just nervous" he mumbeld under his breath "for what" I asked suprised. "we are going to bloody Paris that's what i'm nervous about, how the hell are you so chill." he sighed.

I placed both of my hands on either side of his face forcing him to look at me "we will be fine, don't stress"

he gave me a weak smile and I kissed him "just don't shut me out please" he nodded and kissed me again.

suddenly the appartment went open, Fred looked at me like he could kill me "shit Fred what happend'

"Don't play dump with me y/n, did you know it." he took a step closer. "DID YOU KNOW IT" he sounded despred for my anwser and sad. "Fred I have no clue what you're talking about"

"George and Hermione, I busted them flirting and almost kissing and I-"

I bursed out laughing. "what the fuck is so funny"

"George sat here at the beginning of the train ride asking me how he could prank you, I told him maybe somthing with Mione"

his eyes went wide. Hermione appeated at our compartment "Fred, let me explain it was a joke we-" she was cut off my Fred's lips on hers. we all cheered "fuck George that joke wasn't funny" Fred said playfully.

"well it was a little bit" Oliver and I said at the same time. "now" I slowly got up from my seat "if you will exuse us, I wil go kiss my boyfriend now, bye bye" I shoved all of them out of the compatment and closed the door. As soon as it closed I let out a bit sigh. "tired love?"

"of them" I anwsered laughing. I walked over to my seat when his hands moved to my waist and put me on his lap. I gave him a confused look. He just moved his hand to my neck and placed my head on his shoulder. "I can't wait for Paris" I wispered. "well, be ready because I have no idea were to go you have to lead us darling"

I smiled against his chest and slowly closed my eyes.

a few hours later I was woken up by Oliver gently shaking me up "c'mon, were almost at the platform, my mother said she has a portkey to take us to Paris"

I nodded and got my bag, as I walked out Oliver snatched the bag out of my hand "il take that for you"

"fine, I'm going to say a last goodbye to Adrien, il see you" I gave him a quick kiss and rushed to the other side of the train. Adrien and his friends were just getting of the train, I ran over to them and jumped on Adrien's back "buddy I'm going to miss you, il see you in a week"

he laughed a bit and sat me down, "yeah well don't do anything stupid and if by change you see Zane tell him hello okay?"

I nodded, I would hope I see Zane, he was a friend of Adrien's and we used to go there when we sneeked of to Paris he would show us were all the good places and restaurants were.

I looked at the platform, it was more grounded that usual so I jumped a few times until I saw Olivers hair standing to a woman who didn't look familliar. I walked over to them and stopped next to them "Oliver, you're ready to go?"

He looked at me and nodded at the woman, she gave him a small little box. Oliver mentioned for me to hold it and as I did we went spinning upwards, "okay one, two, three, let go" Olilver screamed. We fell and fell and fell, I landed on a soft piece of grass, I looked around myself and laughed a little, Oliver landed in some water. I bursted out laughing as he looked at me and then back at himself, "well stop laughing, it's not funny"

we walked into an ally and Oliver tried himself with his wand. "well were is his hotel of yours" I asked grabbing his hand. "you will see soon enough"

he let us trough the city and I wondered how he knew were is was going, I admirred the city, the cute little shops and the beautiful flowers. Soon Oliver stopped in front of a big building. He walked in and told me to wait while he checked in.

I watched, the lobby of the hotel was beautiful with a big fountain in the middle, two strong arms spinned me around, but it wasn't Oliver. The boy had black hair and was wearing a beautiful outifit. "y/n is that really you" his deep voice said.

I looked at the boy for a few seconds "Zane?"

he smiled and I hugged him "god how long has it been"

"2 and a half years kiddo"

I laughed at the nickname. "god you look beautiful, don't tell Adrien I said that. Talking about the bastard were is he"

"no worry, it's just me"

he nodded, I felt a hand over my shoulder I looked up to see Oliver standing next to me with a kind of jealous look on his face looking at Zane. "oh Zane, this is Oliver, Oliver this is Zane. The friend of Adrien's I talked about"

"hey, i'm your friend too" Zane said lauging, he held out his hand to Oliver. "Zane Tersors, nice meeting you, friend of y/n's?"

"Oliver Wood, boyfriend of y/n" Oliver said with a smile, Zane looked at me and raised a eyebrow. "how dare you break our promise" he said laughing. I smiled a bit at the memory. "what promise" Oliver said confused. "when I was eleven I promised Zane I would marry him someday, sorry buddy but not going to happened"

Zane looked at his watch "anyway, I have a meeting to go to, hope il see you around."

I nodded and took Olivers hand. "what floor" I said as we stepped into the elevator

"7th" he said shortly.

"you're cute when you're jealous"

"i'm not jealous"

"yeah sure" I said sarcasticly

Oliver rolled his eyes and opened the room, we both gasped. there were four big windows with a view that was breathtaking. You could almost see the whole city and the eiffeltower. There was a big bed in the middle of the room and the bathroom was as big as a normal room at Hogwarts.

I looked at Oliver only to find him already looking at me. "this is amazing Oliver how did you even-" I was cut off by his lips on mine, I placed my hand on his neck not wanting him to let go just yet. "god I love you" he wispered

___________________________
omg so sorry for the wait, I hope it makes up that this chapter is quite long. I love you all.

don't forget to vote my friends