-summer flings and paintings-

Oliver's POV

y/n didn't say a word when we walked trough the city . "y/n do you mind telling me what that was about"

"uh nothing, what do you mean" she said nervous. "who was that boy"

"nobody Oliver don't worry about it"

I sighed "you told me you don't want me to puch you away but what are you doing now"

She looked at me and then at the ground "I'm hungry, I know a shop closs by shall we go there" a fake smile filled her face. I decided to ignore it and grabbed her hand "fine" I mumbeld under my breath.

after a few minutes of walking we arrived at a cute little bakery. y/n walked in and ordered some croissants, again in fluent french"

"you have to tell me some day were you leared how to speak french" again she tensed up. "uh, well you know all the times I sneeked out with Adrien I guess I learned it that way"

"you learned it quite fast then, sure that's it" I said looking her in her eyes. "yeah, well- I, I went here on my own after my 4th and 5th year, stayed with Zane but that's it"

"oh-"

I was cut off by Zane comming to our table "though I could find you here, what's wrong why did you run off?" he asked conceard "nothing Zane don't worry about it"

"is this about what happend 2 years ago?" he asked worried. Y/n gave him a death glare and told him to shut up. I raised my eyebrow at her "somthing you wanne tell me"

she sighed deep "il tell you later"

I nodded not wanting to push my luck. The rest of the day we didn't speak of it and had a lovely day in paris, we visited the eifel tower on y/n request of course. It was nice seeing her having fun.

-

"god my feat hurt, stubid heels" she mumbeld when we walked into our room. I chuckeld. "not funny I can't walk" and she fell dramaticly on the bed. I removed my shoes and laid down next to her. "shit you wanne talk don't you"

"yes" I said shortly.

she slowly got up "well, after my 4th year I went to Paris with Adrien, even tho our parents had caught us before we managed to sneek out. So I met Jesse the boy you saw earlier we became good friends and yeah. So after my 5th year I went back and I went to a club with Adrien, Zane and Jesse and I kissed Jesse, we uhm- yeah well I though he reallly liked me and I really liked him turns out he had a girlfriend but he told me he didn't"

her eyes were on the bed. "why wouldn't you tell me"

"I though you would be mad because you know it's the summer before we got back togheter"

"didn't you also hooked up with Diggory that summer"

she threw a pillow at me "we don't speak of that ever again" she laughed. "fine fine"

The next few hours were nothing new, exept for y/n showing me a muggle movie called 'Twilight' after that she got into her sleepwear and jumped on the bed. "what should we do tomorow"

"hm, maybe that museum that Hermione talked about"

she nodded "for sure" she gave me a quick kiss and then placed her head on my shoulder and closed her eyes, I played a bit with her hair before slowly falling asleep.

Y/n's POV

when I woke up Oliver was not in the hotel room as far as I could see, after I got dressed I asked the reseptionist if she had seen him, she told me she did saw him leave the hotel at 6AM, I thanked the women and got back upstairs, all of Oliver's stuff was still in the room. I sighed and walked to the little kitchen counters, that's when I saw it a little note