-Goalkeeper-

Y/n POV

as I walked into the charms classroom I found Terance already sitting there. "how did you get here so fast" I said as I sat down and took my notes and books out. "well for starters I don't get disctracted by mr Oliver Wood"

'I didn't get disctracted I just bumped into him for god sake"

"oh god, you have boy who can't take a hint comming you're way"

I looked to the door and Cedric walked in "uh Cedric you don't have charms"

"I know, can we talk after class"

I sighed "why?"

"because you can't tell me it didn't mean anything c'mon"

"don't you have a girlfriend"

"no I broke up with her"

I put my hands on my head and looked at the table "do not tell me you broke up with her because of me"

"of course I did-"

"cedric imma need you to leave my class is starting and you're making a scene"

"but-" I pullled my wand out and pointed it at him "leave"

he quickly turned around and walked out of the classroom. With a sigh I sat back down "you really should consider letting the sorting hat rest on your head again" Terance laughed

"no thanks I'm good"

the rest of the lesson went by quick. I gathered my stuff and walked out of the classroom. I looked at the side and Cedric was waiting "oh god you still came"

"yeah-"

"Cedric lissen I don't like you at least not in that way I"m sorry"

"no no I get it it's just that uh-"

"what"

he gave me a little note "I needed to give this"

"from who"

"sorry I can't tell"

"Cedric if you don't tell me who gave this to you I will knock you of your broom at quiddich"

"fine Oliver gave it to me"

I started at him and walked away with the note in my fist. I quietly entered the common room I looked around and saw that there was nobody in there. I ran to my room and closed the door behind me

"is everything okay'

I jumped and turned around "oh it's you Mione I'm sorry"

"what's that?" she said pointing at the note. I looked at the ground. "a note from Oliver"

I sat down on my bed and opend it.

if I don't see you again today, I wanne talk about your posion in quiddich. we need to win our next match it's against Slytherin. Please when you get this come to the quiddich field

-Oliver.W

"lovely" I mumbeld "what is so wrong with that"

"oh c'mon we haven't talked in months and now he suddenly wants to talk.

I grabbed my jacket and walked out to the common room towards the pitch.

Oliver's POV

I was sure of it by now, she wasn't going to come. I had asked Diggory to sent the note over 15 minutes ago and still she was nowere to be found. I turned around. and grabbed my notebook and jacket and walked towards the castle "leaving so soon" I looked at my left were y/n was standing

"sorry it took so long I first had to make somthing clear to Diggory"

I nodded "what is it you wanne talk about" she said as she walked closer to me. "well you know-"

silence

"no I have no idea Oliver what is it" she sounded kind of concernd

"please play as goalkeeper" I blurted out.

"no Oliver, not a chance. You play as goalkeeper and I play as chaser not the other way around"

"but they won't stand a chance if you play" I was going to say that if she argreeded it would just be for one match. But she placed her hands on my shoulders "I will not play as goalkeeper"

I looked at her hands and she quicky removed them again. "are you okay y/n"

there were bags under her eyes and she looked like she didn't sleep in days. "fine" she said. And looked at the field.

I stood before her "be honest"

"I just- I"m just tired" I looked at her "what's wrong then"

she looked at me "I just want to rest but you know I can't I have quiddich I have homework then I have you-" she reliezed what she had said "you with you're stupid long trainnings"

she sat down on the grass "you're annoying Oliver Wood" she said grinning

"please do tell"

"you sent a boy that won't take the damm hint to leave me a note, I treathend him" I bursted out laughing "I didn't know"

she looked at me "you were sitting in front of me at breakfast I know for a hondernd procent sure you heard damm straight what the twins said"

"well I-" I was blushing I chould feel it

"Oliver Wood don't you dare lie to me" she laughed as she looked at me "aww you're blushing how cute" I layed my head in the grass, but quickly looked at her again when she began laughing.

she was crying from laughter "what is so funny" I asked

she looked at me and opend her mouth but immidiatly laughed again "you- you are" she managed to say

"what in the bloody hell is so funny"

she looked at me and moved her hand to my head and got out 2 pieces of wood that were struck in my hair "you looked like a reindeer" she laughed

"ow" I was nervous. her hand was still close to my head and she needed to sat down closer to me when she got the pieces out.

I looked down but I stopped at her neck. I quietly gasped

"I swear to god Oliver if you are going to say somthing about that hicky I will-"

she stopped talking when my hand got the necklace out of her shirt "you wear it?"

she looked at me "of course I do"

my heart went wild. "Oliver" I looked at her "yes"

"you are uhmm- very close"

I relized what she was talkling about her. my hand was laying on her shoulder and I was sitting very close to her "oh" was all I managed to say. You idiot why do you say 'oh' of all the things you can say you say 'oh'

I looked away and moved away from her. "so- uh about the goalkeeper, I won't do it" she said I looked at her and she was blushing. "why are you blushing" she looked at me.

"well maybe" she sat closer "maybe because you were sitting like this" she layed her hand on my shoulder and sat even closer then I was sitting to her. "see now you are blushing too"

"yeah well"

"what in the jokeshop!"

I turned around and saw George staring at us open mounted "are you guys da-"

"no were not" she quickly anwered "he needed to ask somthing. Oliver like I said no. and bye'

she quickly ran to the castle and George came to me "what did I just walk into"

"honestly George, I have no clue"

____________________________
OWWW MYYYY GODDDDD

I- I don't even-

just keep on reading