-flowerfield-

Oliver's POV

I slowly woke up I opened my eyes and saw y/n laying next to me, her leg half over mine and her hair in a messy bun she was sleeping peachfully. I slowly got out of bed carefull not to wake her up. I walked downstairs my mother was already in the kitchen preparing breakfast "goodmorning Oliver" I turned around Cassy was sitting in the living room. I smiled "morning"

Adrien walked downstairst "were is y/n"

"still sleeping why?"

he didn't say another thing he just walked back upstairs

Y/n POV
"Y/N, Y/N WAKE UP" I was rudely woken up by Adrien a rather worried look on his face. He held up a letter. "you have a little problem"

I opened the letter and read out loud

hey, I have tried to hide it, I have tried to tell you but you won't lissen. I like you and I always have. Give me another change please. I really have tried to forget about you but you're smile, you're body, you're voice it is all so damm beautiful please meet me at the first day of school top of astronomy tower 8PM sharp. please I want you and only you and you and I both know that fucking Oliver wood is not going to make you happy.

there was no name under it Adrien was looking at me "why the fuck are you looking at me like that"

"I don't know I just wanted to wake you up loudly" he said laughing. I sighed and got up. "Diggory"

"WHAT" Adrien screamed "you and Diggory what the fuck, another change, did you do somthing with him"

I nodded "hooked up with him over summer"

Adrien made a discust face. I grabbed one of Oliver's sweater and walked downstairs. Oliver was already eating. "what was the screaming all about?"

I looked at Adrien. "Diggory stil fancies y/n" he said. I rolled me eyes. "what?"

I held up the letter. "don't worry about it."

I walked next to Oliver and gave him a kiss "morning"

he smiled "did you sleep well" I nodded as I grabbed some bacon of his plate. "never better"

When I was done with eating I exused myself and went to the living room. I sat down next to Cassy. "how are you feeling?"

"good, I assume you're talking about the baby?"

"yeah I mean you're still in school and-"

"I'm keeping it"

I nodded and smiled. "just tell me if there is anything I can do"

Oliver came into the room and took my hand. "come with me please"

I said goodbye to Cassy and followed Oliver he got his jacked on and handed mine. "were are we going" I said as I closed the door behind me. He took my hand "it's a suprise"

After 15 minutes of walking we came in a open field with all sorts of flowers every color you could think off was there. I gasped "it's beautiful"

"I used to go here when I was little and pick flowers for my mum"

I laughed and the immage of little Oliver with flowers for his mother and running trought the field. I stoped walking and laid my head on his shoulder. "Y/n?"

"yes"

"what are you going to do when you see Cedric"

I looked at him "probably kick him off the astrronomy tower" he laughed a bit and looked at the ground. "Oliver, you don't have to worry I don't like him not even as a friend"

"I know but he is perfect for you, he is sweet, he is not awkward at all he is popuair is he everything you like"

I cut him off by a kiss "you are everything I like Oliver, you and not Diggory" he smiled a bit "u sure?" I adored that he was so insecure about him and Diggory I smiled "very sure"

we stayed at the flower field for god knows how long. we talked, kissed and laughed until we coudn't breath it was perfect.

"I love you" I said as I laid down "I love you more"

"impossible" he said grinning

I laughed. "shall we get back? It's getting darker" he asked as he stood up. He held an arm out as I grabbed it he pulled me up and to his chest. He gave me a slow kiss. "well c'mon then"

we walked back to his house, his mother was in the kitchen his dad and my brother in the living room and Cassy was nowere to be seen. Adrien was looking sad at the ground. "what happend" I asked as I sat down next to him "she went home"

I gave him a side hug "don't be sad A, she probably just wants to tell her parents that's not weird is it"

"yeah but we were suppost to spent the break togheter"

"stop it A she is 17 and pregnant her parents deserve to know" I stood up and walked into the kitchen "hello miss Wood" she smiled kindly at me "hello dear"

-

after dinner a owl tabbed on the window miss Wood let the owl in and read the letter. "oh god" she quietly said. she turned to her husband "we have to leave the ministry needs us"

Oliver had told me how his mother had a immportant job at the ministly and somtimes had to leave very sudden. She then turned to us. "I really don't mean to be rude but the letter says it might take days to fix the problem and-"

"you want us to go back to hogwarts" Oliver said understanding

his mother nodded "i'm so sorry dear"

Adrien looked at the table. "il go grab my bag" he stood up and walked upstairs. Oliver looked at me "we shall leave first thing in the morning mother don't worry about it you and dad can go"

his mother rushed around the table and gave him a big kiss on his forhead. she then turned to me and gave me a hug "it was absolutly wonderful meeting you"

"likewise" I said as she pulled away

mr wood smiled at me and then left the room to grab his coat.

the next mornig we all woke up at 6:30 . Adrien didn't say a word. we arrived at the platform. The train whould go 1 time in 2 days to hogwarts and lucky for us it was going today. Adrien took a compartment and shoved the door shut in our faces "I doubt he want us to come in" Oliver said laughing.

I laughed and we walked to a compartment a few feet away from Adriens.

"well at least we have a quiet train ride" he said as he pulled out a little notebook from his bag. 'what's that"

he looked at me "my notebook"

"no shit, what do you write in it"

he turned the little book around. all sorts of quiddich posions were showed. every player and his weaknesses and strong skills. I laughed "should have guessed"

after 7 long hours the train stopped. we walked out "well here we are" I said as he took my bag from my hand and walked out. Adrien was already outside of the train waiting. he looked at the castle a numb expresion on his face "a you act like she is dead"

he looked at me "we are one of the few people at hogwarts now, which means we can do whatever we want to" I said with a cocky smile on my face. "so smile brother"

_________________________________
i'm so sorry for this rubish chapter like I have no idea what to write.

next week I will not be able to write for at least 5 days. so I'm sorry about that. I hope you wil continue reading and for those of you who want some smut I'm thinking about writing some next chapter.

btw I'm also thinking about writing Cassy's and Adrien's love story cuz why not.