-Jealously-

y/n POV

As I walked out of the Herbology classroom, Adrien, Blaise and Draco were waiting for me "ugh I can't even go study now can I ? "

"sure you can" Blaise said "I just have to go with you" Draco said with a cocky grin "why"

"because Pansy studies in the library on Monday as well" Hermione walked out of the classroom, and started at me "wanne study togheter?" I looked at her "I can't, i-"

"she is going to study with me Granger" Malfoy said

she looked at me "really" I nodded "c'mon babe" Malfoy said as he took my hand and walked towards the library "BABE?? REALLY?" "what, I had to make it believable"

I sat down and turned to him "okay let's make a deal, why don't you just choose an another girl you can do this with why me" he looked at me "well every guy wants to date you, so I can get rid of my crazy ex, and Adrien can let every guy in this school know that they can not date you"

I started at him in shock "I hope your aware that I have zero guys who show intrest in me right?"

he looked at me "aren't you suppost to be smart." I was taken back by his comment "guys look at you like your food"

I ignored him and turned to my notes and wripped a piece out of it and wrote down

rules

1) no kissing

2) no calling me nicknames

3) you have to be at least a bit nice

4) you leave my friends alone

I looked at him "want to add anything" "people are not going to believe us if I can't kiss you or call you nicknames, so if you so badly don't want to kiss, then make it 'no making out' but just little kisses"

I though about it for a moment "fine, anything else to add" he shook his head. I turned back to the paper and wrote again:

1) no making out

2) you have to be at least a bit nice

3) you leave my friends alone

I then went back to studying. But after an hour Malfoy got bored "okay so if we are going to do this we have to be at least friends you can't keep hating me"

"says the guy who coudn't even look at me the first time we met"

"fine let's do it again then, hello I am Draco Malfoy who are you"

I laughed "y/n Pucey"

before I knew I was laughing at story's that he told me about his childhood or about quiddich. I never got a change to really get to know him because my friends always hated him for being a Slytherin "you know Malfoy, we could be friends if I wasn't fake dating you"

"then let's be friends and fake date"

"sure"

I heard the doors of the library open and he quickly pulled me behind on of the bookshelfs. "DRACOOO BABYYY" the annoying voice of Pansy called through the library. "shit shit shit" Draco wispered. she was almost at our shelf "for this time Malfoy and don't you dare think something of it"

I kissed him and he quickly got the hint, he puched me agains the shellf and after a few seconds I looked to my left to see Pansy staring at me open mounted "oh my" she ran off

I looked at him "if you tell this to my brother I will murder you"

"no worry, secret safe"

I nodded and grabbed my books, and walked out of the library to the common room but on the last pair of stairs Pansy was surounded my people "they kissed I"m telling you if I wasn't there I'm sure they whould have had sex" then she saw me "right Pucey" I looked at her and for a moment I though about trowing her off the stairs "y/n tell us that that isn't true" Ron said with hurt in his eyes. Hermione had tears in her eyes "you kissed the boy who calls me a mudblood at least 3 times a day"

I sighed and looked at Pansy "Pansy, he doesn't like you anymore so go find someone else and leave me and my" I paused for a second knowing what I was going to say " boyfriend alone" the people around us  gasped and I walked into the common room 'SINCE WHEN" Ron screamed "WHY" Harry screamed with hurt in his eyes "she is lying" I heard the voice of Malfoy say. Luckily the room to the hallway was clossed and we were the only one in my common room "she isn't really my girlfriend I asked her if she could be my fake girlfriend so that Pansy whould leave me alone" Hermione sat down "for the love of god what am I happy"

I looked at Draco "thanks"

he nodded "yea yea, here" he gave me a letter  "give this to wood"

mr Wood

by this letter you must give miss Pucey a spot on the team or you will lose your posion as Goalkeeper and team captain

-L. Malfoy

I looked at him, and gave it back to him "here I don't want it'

"you don't want to play on the team?"

"I do, but for my skills not via a paper, I am going to show Wood that I can play quiddich"

he sort of smiled I think "okay" and walked out of the common room. "WHY WHOULD YOU MAKE A DEAL WITH HIM" Ron screamed "oh I don't know, I am not really dating him so no freaking worry"

the rest of the day went by quick. At dinner I sat down next to Ron and Harry when Draco came to stand behind me and came close to my ear "we need to talk, tonight astronomy tower" he gave me a kiss on my cheek and went back to his table. as I looked up I saw half the Gryiffindor table staring at me "what?" I asked "your dating Malfoy?" one of the Twins asked. I looked at him "none of your business"

Oliver's POV

why did I feel so sad when Malfoy had kissed y/n on her cheek, I had 1 conversation with her why would it bother me. 'you want to be the person who gives her a kiss on her cheek' a little voice inside my head said. I stood up and went to the common room. After a few minutes the twins came in, "what is it Oliver you stormed off at dinner" George asked "oi maybe because he is jealous that y/n is taken" Fred said laughing. "I''m not" I said not looking up from my book. "you don't even know if they are"

they looked at eachother, "well that's what were going to find out"

I looked at them "and how will you do that, when you talk to her you get all nervous" I laughed "Neville longbotem heard what Malfoy wispered in her ear, they are going to meet up tonight at the astronomy tower and we are going to find out exacly if she is still single"

I looked at them "her love life isn't your buissnuis"

they looked at eachother "don't you see it" Fred asked

"see what"

"we don't want her to be ours"

I looked at them confused

"she is perfect for you Oliver"

"what do you mean by that"

"well let's see she likes quiddich, she is beautiful, she is half Irish as well, she is shorter then you are, she is polite, she is smart, you already get jealous when someone else kisses her cheek"

I cut them off "i'm not jealous for god sake"

"OLIVER WOOD, YOU LIKE HER JUST ADMIT IT ALREADY"

I sighed "she is not bad I suppose"

________________________________
okay I loved writing this, I know it's  a Oliver Wood, x reader story so the thing with Malfoy going on can be quite confusing but trust the progress.

xx author