-truth or dare, the memory-

Oliver's POV

as I laid in the hospital bed waiting for a nurse to help me y/n was sitting next to my bed looking at a book, the last few hours have been quite confusing all I knew was that I was madly in love with Ricky but I just found out that that apparently isn't true and she used a love potion on me. Y/n had told me some highlights of our relationship but I lied to her. I told her I just remembered I dated her in her 4th year but I still remember I broke her hearth by kissing Angelina and telling her quiddich is important, she is mistaken she would never forgive me for that, right?

"you're awfully quiet" y/n voice got me out of my thoughs. "did you forgive me" I blurted out. "for what Oliver?"

"for- uhm kissing Angelina back in our 4th year"

she nodded. "I did, I was 14 back then I didn't know what I felt"

I nodded slowly. then a nurse came to my bed "Mr Wood we have good news and bad news"

"first the good news please"

"we did find a way to give you you're memory back" the nurse said she then sighed "but it will take some time"

y/n stood up "how long"

"maybe 1 or 2 months"

y/n gasped "e-exuse me" and she walked out of the room. "y/n, wait come ba-" I wanted to stand up but the nurse held me back. "drink this" she gave me a small potion" it felt weird and I immidatly though of y/n but I only got the memory of her dropping a glass after she found out I kissed Angelina. "now mr wood I need you to go to Miss Pucey and ask her to take you to a place you had a nice memory"

I nodded and rushed out of the room. I found y/n in the common room looking out of the big windows. "sorry for walking out"

"take me to a place we went on that date you talked about in the great hall"

she looked at me in confusion. "the nurse said you need to"

she nodded and walked me to the quiddich field. in front of it she stopped "right here, you set up a little cinema and we watched a muggle movie"

suddenly my head hurted and I felt a memory come up.

flashback

I was sitting in the common room with the twins, y/n and Draco Malfoy and Terance Higgs.

"alright Wood Truth or Dare" Terance said.

"uh dare" I anwered

y/n looked at me with a shocked expresion, maybe even scared.

"I dare you to kiss y/n" I gullped. y/n looked at Terance "I didn't know you had a death wish"

"oh you woudn't" he said cocky

"wanne bet" she didn't want to kiss me but I looked at Fred and he nodded making sure y/n didn't see it.

I slowly got up and walked towards her I leaned towards her cheek and gave her a kiss on it "sorry" I mumbeld

the whole room fell silent for a few moments. "uhm y/n truth or dare" Fred said.

"truth" she said fast

"is it true that you're dating Diggory"

she made a discust face "ew no not in a million years"

I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

end of Flashback

"Oliver, Oliver are you okay" y/n snapped her fingers in front of my face "what" I anwered confused

"you were ignoring me for a good minute what happend. "I saw the night we played truth or dare with the twins and Malfoy and Higgs.

she smiled "oh, that-that's good right that's progress"

I nodded "yeah I guess, were else should we go, maybe the potion is still working"

she though for a moment "you're bedroom"

"don't get me wrong but why?"

"we had a sleepover there with the twins, that was a good memory"

I nodded "well let's go then"

we were almost there when Adrien pucey walked trought he halls "Y/N WHAT THE FUCK"

"calm down Adrien he is or was under a love potion calm down"

"I wasn't fucking talking about that WERE THE FUCK IS SHE"

I gullped as I had no idea what he was talkling about but he looked like he could murder

__________________________________

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER

anyway thank you for reading