-ran away-

Y/n POV
I was still staring at Adrien. "what the fuck" he wispered. "Adrien I don't want to marry Draco" he looked at me " at least know the person you need to marry"

"I don't wanne go A"

"me neither"

"so what do we do then?"

"let's stay"

"Adrien it says, 'do this or you won't be welcome, eightteen or not. Were are we suppost to stay then"

he pulled me closer for a hug. "I don't know"

I cried in his shoulder "i'm going there"

"what y/n no" he sounded worried.

"I'm going there, I"m grabbing my stuff, I am saying goodbye and I am leaving again"

he smiled. "il come with you"

"il ask Fred and George if we can stay at the borrow until we figuere it all out"

he looked down "il check if I can go to Blaise. I laughed. "no, you're comminig with me"

"do I have to"

I nodded. "come on"

I grabbed his arm and rushed him to the Gryffindor common room. The twins and Oliver were sitting on the couch. "uhmm George, Fred come with me for a second please" they looked at Oliver and then back at me. I walked out of the common room with them, still holding Adrien's hand. "can we stay at the borrow this spring break"

they looked at eachother "why"

"because my father is kicking us out"

they started at me in shock. "again, why" Fred asked.

"we both refuse to marry someone he chooses"

"well uh, Harry and Hermione are also comming this Spring and uh- yeah it's a bit full"

I looked at them. There eyes full of guilt. "don't worry about it. we will find somthing"

"Adrien?" a small voice called out my brothers same. It was Cassy's. He immidiatly rushed towards her "Cass listen I- I had to, please let me explain" he looked helplessly at me. "oh boy" how was I going to explain this

"uhm Cassy, my brother loves you"

they both looked at me. "what, that is what you wanted me to say right?"

"no, I just needed you to explain why I had to broke up with her."

"oh that, oh yeah my father wanted him to marry a pureblood, but he refused because he loves you. he was crying about it"

Adrien's face grow red, I coudn't tell it was anger or embaresment "anyway I"m going back, bye" I rushed into the common room. Oliver was still sitting on the couch, reading a charms book. I sat down next to him and closed his book. I leaned forward and gave him a small kiss on his lips. "hey" he quietly said.

I smiled. A weird noice came out of my room. "il be right back" I said as I walked in. My mothers owl was sitting on the edge of my bed. That's weird my mother never writes me.

I grabbed the letter and read it.

y/n,

I ran away from you're father. I now see what kind of terribale moster he is. I beg you not to go to him this spring break. He will force you to marry Draco Malfoy. I spoke with Narcissa Malfoy about it. She doesn't want it to happend and neither does Draco. And for you're brother, if he is in a relationship with a muggleborn I am happy for him. And for you, my little sweet child I have spoken to mr Wood. You and you're brother are more welcome to stay at his house at Spring break. Please inform Oliver about this.

with all my love

you're mother. Rebekah Pucey.

I rushed back to the common room and sprinted into Oliver's arm. "we are spending spring break togheter buddy"

he looked at me confused "no offence but why"

I explained it to him, at the mention of my father I felt tears comming in my eyes. "I have to tell Adrien" I said as I got up. But he quicly pulled me down. and gave me a kiss. "please come back soon"

I nodded as I walked out again. Adrien and Cassy were still talking in front of the common room. "I don't mean to interupt but Adrien, mom ran away. We have a place to stay at Spring break and she is okay with you and Cassy"

"mom ran away" was all he managed to say. Before turning back to Cassy and continued talking to her.

"please Cass" was all I heard as I walked back into the common room. Damm my brother begging, that girl sure did a number on him.

Oliver looked at me in suprise "back so soon"

I laughed. "oh I missed you soooo much"

he laughed. "yeah I am pretty amazing"

"oh get outa here' I laughed

he sat up straight as he turned to me. "oh oh serious Oliver comming in, what is it"

he laughed before he looked at me again. "will you go on a date with me"

my jaw dropped. and my eyes widend. "what'

he blushed "will you go on-"

"no no no I heard you I'm just progressing it"

"don't keep we waiting please" he said quietly

I almost let him fall as I jumped into his arms "yes, of course"

he laughed "really?"

"YES" I screamed he picked me up and hugged me "when" I said. "uhm, tomorow?, Hogsmeade?"

I smiled "tomorow it is"