-A new start-

Oliver's POV

it was the first day at hogwarts again, I was starting my 6th year. I had grown even more and had failed to win the house cup but I was not giving up, I woudn't leave this school if I didn't win a house cup as captain. I had became good friends with Ron Weasley, it was hard because he was friends with y/n as well. The twins and her got really close and I get why, over the years she had become even more amazing than she already was, she had become funnier, prettier not that I though that was possible. But what I hated the most is that she had become the head mission of Terance Higgs, I heard him talk about it to Markus Flint. They were good friends with y/n and she of course had no clue that Higgs wanted to be way more then friends. But I shoudn't care, she hated me, she only talked to me at quiddich.

But this year I had convinsed myself, I was going to win her back, whatever it takes.

y/n POV

I got off the train togheter with Hermione, Draco, Adrien and Blaise. I was happy that they didn't call Mione a mudblood anymore and I am pretty sure Draco has a thing for Hermione(Dramione eek)

I walked into the great hall when a cetrain pair of brown eyes met mine. "great" I mumbeld under my breath. "what is is Dimpels" I looked at Blaise "exuse me"

"oh you have cute dimpels when you laugh, so"

"so therefore you call me dimpels" I said laughing. "but what is 'great'"

"Wood is"

"geezz how long has it been 2 years, I wonder when he is going to make a move"

I started at him in utter shock "what don't tell me you haven't noticed how he looks at you."

"and you still care about him because" Draco said as he grabbed the necklace hanging around my neck

flashback
2 years ago

it was my birthday, Adrien, Blaise and Draco had come to the Gryffindor room that day and I opend all sorts of presents. Fred and George got me a sweater that their motter made. They looked a bit ashamed that they choudn't buy anything but I gave them a big hug and told them I absolutly loved it. because I did. Hermione got me a pair of new golden rings and a matching pair of earrings. Draco got me a new parfume which smelled like light flowers and a hint of Vanilla. Blaise had got me a pair of quiddich gloves and Adrien got me a whole new broom "from Mum and Dad as well" he said as I jumped him.

"uh from who is this" Hermione said as she held up a little black box. The twins looked down "it's from Oliver he asked us to give it to you"

I had looked at the box for a good minute when I opend it I gasped a beautiful gold necklace with a little golden snitch in the middle was placed in the box next to it a little note.

Dear Y/n

I wannted to wish you a very happy birthday, I got you this I really hope you like it. I hope you know how much I regret everything I have said to you and I want you to know this is probably better for you. like I said have a wonderfull birthday and I will see you soon at practice.

-Oliver.W

I has wore the necklace the day after my birthday and I slipped a note into Oliver's room

I absolutly love it thank you so much

-y/n Pucey

present

"so? It's a nice necklace"

the boys went to the Slytherin table and I rushed to Fred and George. "there you 2 are my two favourite red heads" I said as I hugged them "what bout me" Ron said with a pancake stuffed into his mouth "well you never let me eat you're food" he looked annoyed "fair point" he said and went back to his pankcakes

"how was your summer then y/n" Fred asked. "it was good, I hanged out with Hermione and Draco a lot so I was third weel, oh and I saw my cousin again"

suddenly a huffelpuf girl came to stand behind me "y/n?" she gave me a note and walked away again. I read it

he is looking at you

Dimpels

I laughed as I looked at the Slytherin table "OI BLAISE STOP SENDING FIRST YEARS TO SENT ME NOTES" I laughed "OH DO YOU WANT ME TO SCREAM IT THROUGH TO WHOLE DAMM HALL"

I looked at him and regretted screaming at him "HEY Y/N I WANNTED TO SENT YOU A NOTE BUT OLIVER IS LOOKING AT YOU" he, Draco, Terance, Markus and Adrien were laughing there asses off. I felt my face heating and turned back around, and I stared into his eyes. I quickly looked away and began eating. Fred and George were trying to control their laughter but stopped when I gave them a glare.

"so how was your summer them" I turned to Fred "cool" he leaned in closer to look at my neck. "what is that"

I though he was going to see my necklace but instead he saw the hicky in my neck. "who gave you a damm hicky"

George choked on his food "WHAT"

I now was blushing more "HERMIONE GET YOUR ASS HERE" George screamed "who gave her a hicky"

she looked at me "I had no idea they went that far but yeah I know"

"hermione-"

"she hooked up with Cedric Diggory this summer"

they both looked at me "you're joking"

"nope deadly serious" Hermione said laughing

"geezz it was just a hook up it meant nothing"

"did you shag him" Ron asked. Now I chocked on my food "hell no"

As he choudn't have picked a worst time I felt a tap on my shoulder and saw Cedric standing behind me "can I walk you to class" he asked

"uh Cedric, I hope you know that it was just a hook up right, it- I uhmm yeah"

"oh- of, of course" he said and walked out of the great hall. "okay that boy liked you" George said "yeah well good for him, I don't want a boyfriend" he looked at me confused "why not what is bad with him"

I sighed "nothing I just, not my type I guess"

"say that to the hicky on your neck" Fred mumbeld and I pretented I didn't hear it.

I looked up and saw that Oliver was looking lifelessly at his food. I snapped my fingers in front of his face "c'mon cheer up we have practice tomorow and a match to prepare for" and gave him a smile as I walked away.

as I walked out of the great hall Terance followed me "what did Diggory want"

"ugh you to, we hooked up in the summer and he wanted to walk me to class I rejected and said it was just a hook up and it meant nothing"

he started at me in shock "Isn't he dating Cho Chang"

"I choudn't care less, not my problem"

"well can I walk you too class then, we have potions togheter I think"

"charms" I corected him

"oh shit then I have the wrong books, il see you there safe me a seat"

I nodded and walked towards the classroom. I turned around the corner and bumped into chest "oh sor-"

"sorry" Oliver's strong Scottish accsent said

I smiled, and he smiled back at me. men that made my knees go weak. I quickly walked pass him I choudn't let myself like him, not again"

________________________________

OKAY OKAAYYYY. Btw if you want a Cedric x reader story I have one in my profile it's called I hated you