-new people-

Y/n POV

Oliver and I sat down at breakfast as Dumbeldore stood up "attention please, we will have a few new students please welcome Jula,Ricky and Scott Grens. the doors went open and 2 girls and one boy walked in. All of them had brown hair as they continued walking one of the girls looked around and looked at me then at Oliver and smiled. "these new students will continue their 6th and 7th year at hogwarts but before that they must be sorted"

Dumbeldore looked at McGonagall and she stood up and grabbed the sorting hat. She first nodded at the boy. he sat down and the sorting hat was placed on his head. "hm, let's see very smart I see let it be RAVENCLAW" the sorting head screamed. The boy smiled and sat down at the Ravenclaw table.

the next girl sat down, straighted her back as the sorting hat was placed on her head. "oh very friendly, very brave, caring let it be HUFFELPUF" she smiled softly and got up. She sat down and gave a few people around her smiles.

the next girl confindently stepped forward and sat down. "very brave no doubt GRYFFINDOR" the girl smiled and instead of sitting down at a spot that was open she walked over to us. "can I sit here" she said to Oliver. he shoot closer to me and made room for the girl to sit. "i'm Jula" she said looking at Oliver directly ignorring the rest of the people around her.

Fred and Hermione both looked at me. I rolled my eyes "nice to meet you Jula" Oliver said nicely "I'm Oliver Wood"

the girl smiled at him and looked at his hand. "oh god what is that" she grabbed his hand and turned around. A scar on his hand 'oh it's from quiddich"

"god so dangerous" she said as she linked her hand in his. she then moved closer to him and laid her head on his shoulder "i'm so tired"

"uhm" Oliver looked at me and I just rolled my eyes.

she removed her head noticing how uncomfterble he was. She grabbed his hand again. "can you show me around I have no idea were everthing is, this caslte is like a maze"

"uhm yeah sure, maybe Fred and George can come, they know all the secrets places" Oliver said helplessly looking at Fred and George.

"sure maybe we can end the tour in you're room" she said and winked at him. This caused me to almost choke on my drink 'girl you arrived one day think you back the fuck up from my boyfriend" I hissed. She looked at me in pure shock "boyfriend?"

I gave her a sarcastic smile "yes you know what it means right"

she blushed and looked down. Oliver looked at me and mouthed "thank you" I smiled knowing how uncomfterble he found it. "uhm y/n can I talk to you" the twins gasped and I knew exacly who stood behind me "leave Diggory" I said not looking up. Oliver grabbed my hand and pulled me closer. "y/n please"

I stood up "Diggory, take a hint NO IS FUCKING NO"

he looked at the ground. "s-sorry"

I sighed and sat down again, Oliver's knockels were white and his face was full of anger. "Oliver, calm down please" I said as I took his hand. "I swear I will knock him off his broom"

"no you won't" I said and I placed my hand in his. "c'mon let's go for a walk"

I stood up and dragged him away from the table. "what an idiot can he just back up from you, honestly can't he take the hint"

we walked for over half an hour. "I have charms class, il see you at lunch" I said and gave him a kiss. As I walked into the classroom 2 people were already sitting there, Jula and the boy who was sorted into Ravenclaw. The girl saw me and immidiatly stood up "y/n I'm so sorry I really had no idea I didn't know what I was saying I just-"
"it's fine Jula, I overreacted anyway"

the boy looked at us "what did I miss' he had a light Irish accsent just as mine. "I'm Scott by the way"

"nice meeting you" I smiled and sat down next to Jula. After 3 minutes Hermione walked in she was blushing and her hair was fussy. "mione, what the hell" she giggeld and sat down next to me. "me and Fred hooked up" she wispered in my ear. my mouth fell open "what-the-fuck"

"laguage miss Pucey" Professor Flitwick said as he walked in. Soon enough the lesson has started. I noticed how the boy didn't say a word and listen to the professor very well, yep deffinatly a Ravenclaw. Jula on the other hand, her and Hermione had talked quite a lot. I was happy Hermione finally got out of her shell and relaxed a bit around other people.

"and that was it for today make sure to make the assignent about the basic charms, you can not forget the basics" Flitwick shouted as we walked out of the classroom. "there she is" 2 strong arms hugged me around the back of my waist as I walked to my next lesson. "hey Oliver"

"how was you're lesson love" I smiled and took his hand

"boring as Always, how about yours"

"good, I have that new girl Riley in my care of magical creatsures lessons, she is nice"

I smiled "by the way, don't be hard on Jula, she appologeised she is really nice" he nodded "if you say so" he gave me a kiss and walked off to his next lessons. I had muggle studies with Slytherin. As soon as I walked in Draco rushed to me "y/n i'm so sorry, are you okay we haven't talked since, my father he didn't want me to sent letters i'm sorry"

"calm it Malfoy, i'm good"

he sighed "alright, sit togheter?"

I nodded. We did a few assignments togheter about some muggle inventions and transport"

at the end of the lesson I walked to lunch and sat down next to Oliver, you me Hogsmeade this weekend?

he said as I sat down. "that's called a date Oliver"

"well yes or no"

"of course" I smiled.

_______________________________________________
okay so help, i have 0,0000060 inspiration left and I have no clue what to write, this is one of the borings chapters EVER. I just have no idea what I wanne do next, maybe somthing with Jule but I don't know. anyway thank you for reading and don't forget to leave a STAR