-Practice-

Oliver's POV

she had forgivin me I just stood there when she agreed for a new start, I had smiled like a fool and wanted to hug her but she was a step ahead of me. she claped her hands around my neck and pulled me close. "Terance has a thing for you" I wispered in her ear

she pulled away "what do you mean"

"I heard him talk about it to Markus, he said somthing that he wannted to shag you and stuff like that" she made a discust face "that is gross"

I laughed "yeah well I don't blame him for having a crush on you tho"

she looked at me and opened her mounth to say something but the twins stormed behind us. "there you are, hope we are not interupting but we, Oliver have a lesson to catch up to and so does y/n so bye bye and we will see you later" Fred said.

Y/n POV

The twins dragged Oliver away after interupting our chat it had cost me a minute to process all the things he had said, that he didn't blame Terance for having a crush on me, could he still have a crush on me. suddenly I realised I still had a lesson to go to. I had care of magical creatsures, it was pretty boring but fun. After that I rushed to my dorm and got my quiddich gear on, I removed my necklace and makeup and put my hair up in a ponytail.

I ran to the quiddich field and figuered out I was already late "sorry i'm late what did I miss"

the team laughed and said I missed nothing since Oliver woudn't start without me. "how sweet" I said with a cocky grin.

Oliver practiced with me to react faster as a goalkeeper untill I saw the whole Slytherin quiddich team walk towards us, including Adrien and Terance.

"what's up guys" I said as I landed infront of them. "you can not play as a goalkeeper the next match" Markus said angry. 'why woudn't I" I looked at him confused "it is not your position"

I looked at him and smiled "you are just scared to lose aren't you"

Miles Bletchley looked at me "are you scared Bletchley, scared il be a better keeper then you are" I laughed and so did the rest of my team "stop it Y/n" Adrien said angry "no Adrien, I am playing as a goalkeeper and like I said I can't wait to beat you"

I turned around but Terance put his hand on my arm and turned me around. "y/n"

"no" I slapped his hand away "don't ever lay a finger on me"

Adrien looked at me "weren't you guys friends"

"oh he didn't tell you" I said suprised

"tell me what"

Terance looked at the ground and coudn't even look at Adrien "Terance what didn't you tell me"

"he told Markus he wants to shag me and-"

Adrien had cut me off "TERANCE REALLY, MY FUCKING SISTER I TOLD YOU NONE OF YOU EVER LAY A FUCKING FINGER ON HER"

I smiled "now if you will exuse us we have to get ready to beat your asses.

the twins were almost rolling on the ground of the sight of Adrien yelling at Terance while they walked back to the castle.

I jumped on my broom again and Oliver followed me. I though him how to trow the quaffle the best and how to not let it slip. we also did some combo's with Angelina. We did this for about 45 minutes after Oliver called in a break. I practiclly fell to the ground of exhaustion "oh god Oliver I am so happy you leaned the word break"

He laughed "oh c'mon you had plenty time to rest"

"I liked the Oliver better who told me I chould skip practice"

"c'mon get up"

I smiled "make me"

the twins chuckeld and got on their broom again.

Oliver stood closer "c'mon time to practice again'

"no" I said laughing "I will not get up"

he picked me up and trew me over his shoulder. "c'mon you need to practice"

"OLIVERRRR PUT ME DOWN" I laughed

he walked over to my broom "OLIVER WOOD YOU PUT ME DOWN NOW"

he picked up my broom and sat me down. "practice" he said laughing a bit. I rolled my eyes "fine"

I flew to the hoops and Oliver and Angelina trew the quaffle at me 20 times, they only scored 2 times. At the end of the Trainning me and George were messing around when Oliver came to stand behind me "can we talk" he said quietly so that only I could hear it. I nodded and walked with him towards the castle."so,are you ready for the match this weekend" he asked. I nodded "yeah I think so, what about you?"

he looked at me "I'm scared il mess up"

"You won't Oliver, the twins protect you fromt he bulgers and you and Angelina wil make the points, Harry wil catch the snitch and I will keep the Slytherin's from scoring."

"yeah but what if Terance finds the Snitch first"

I smiled at him "oh he won't"

Suddenly Adrien stormed around the corner "ah there you are, come with me" he said angry. I looked at him, he had bruises all over his face and blood on the left side of his lip "Merlin, what happend to you"

"nothing to worry about, come with me"

I stood still "ADRIEN, what happend"

"Higgs happend, Draco got furious after Higgs was talking bad about you, they got into a fight, I was trying to help him but Miles found it neccesary to join in"

I turned to Oliver "Il see you later" I gave him a kiss on his cheek and ran after Adrien. Draco was walking in the Slytherin common room, he had a massive blackeye and a cut on his cheek. when he saw me come in he looked at me in guilt "i'm so sorry y/n" he said as he gave me a hug. "why would you, did Terance really do this"

he looked at the ground. "he was talking about how you are stupid for giving Wood another change and how you only play as a goalkeeper to annoy him and how-"

I cut him off by giving him a hug "I don't blame you"

the door of the Slytherin common room went open Terance and Miles walked in, both of their faces filled with guilt and blood. I gasped. Terance looked up he took a step forward and I took a step back. "don't come any closer or I will finish what Draco started"

he looked down at the floor "y/n I'm sorry I just don't think-"

"TERANCE HIGGS, you should consider watching you're words, if I want to give Oliver a chance I will, and I will never ever forgive you for laying a bloody finger on my brother and friend. You are sick, you are not the Terance that I knew"

I walked past him to the Gryffindor common room, Oliver was sitting on the couch with his ellbows on his knees looking at the floor. I sat down next to him. "y/n are you okay what happend" he asked concernd

I had tears in my eyes. I explaind what happend, about how Terance was jealous that I had giving him another chance and how Draco had started a fight. When I was done he gave me a hug and rested his head on mine. "it's okay" he quietlly wispered as I layed my head in his lap slowly falling asleep.

____________________________
OH MY FREAKING GOD

this is really not good for me. uhmm yeah well thank you for reading let me know if you find any mistakes in my grammar or writing skills. Ideas are Always welcome just leave them in the comments.