-leave-

y/n POV

My mouth was still hanging open as Fred got up. "uh goodmorning"

I looked at Oliver and then back at Fred who was blushing. Hermione slowly woke up. As soon as she saw us she got up, she was wearing Fred's sweatshirt. "what the fuck is happening here"

"uhmm, I just slept here to uhm, because you, the door was locked"

"and you were laying togheter because?" Hermione got red and collected her clothes. " shall we get breakfast" she said not looking me in the eye. "uhm Mione, why are you avoiding my question"

before she could anwer Fred spoke. "we slept togheter because we were both sad, we fell asleep nothing happend. happy now" which each word he spoke a bit louder. "okay okay, I got it no need to be angry about it" he walked out without another word. "okay that boy was somthing to hide"

We walked to breakfast togheter. Oliver took my hand and sat down. Fred sat before me "by the way, why do you care we all know you shaged Oliver tonight"

my mouth fell open and the table fell silent. "exuse you"

"so stop barging into my room"

"Fred, I didn't mean it like that I get it you were sad"

he stood up and walked away. George looked at me "what did you do"

"I don't even know"

I looked at Oliver, he was focused on his food and was talking to Angelina about quiddich.

Suddenly Blaise stood behind me. "I shall run if I were you"

I looked at him confused "why should I run"

he laughed "I wasn't talking to you" he looked at Oliver. I noticed Adrien getting up from his table. "shit shit shit"

I quickly got up and stood before him "not the right time sis"

"you will not hurt him we have enough on our plate already"

he sighed and took a step forward. "Adrien, are you comming we have charms togheter?" he turned around Cassy was waiting for him "yeah I'm comming" he gave Oliver a death glare and walked to Cassy. oh my brother was a softie.

"I am going to check on Fred" Hermione said as she gave me a quick hug and walked away. "what lesson do you have y/n" Oliver asked as we walked out of the great hall. "potions, what about you"

"I have a free period, dont forget we have the last practice before the break after school," I nodded and stood up to give him a kiss but he turned away and walked back to the Gryffindor common room. He probably didn't saw me. I walked towards the dungeons I sat down at my usual place, Draco sat down next to me "what are you doing here" I hissed. "Snape wants me to take extra potion lessons" he wispered back.

As snape walked in he almost threw books at us. "read page 243 until 251" he said cold. I sighed and opend my book. Lovely it was about amortendia. I sighed and looked at Snape, "sir we already talked about this"

he clapped his hands on my table. "then you read it again because at the end of the lesson you will have a amorentdia in front of you. 5 points from Gryffindor for talking without permisson"

I sighed. Draco was trying to control his laughter "oh stop it"

"no let me have some fun it's only 2 days and then it's spring break"

I continued reading. 30 minutes later Snape flicked his wand and a small kettle apeard on each table, Draco immidiatly sniffed it. "books" he said. "oh and fire"

my mouth fell open. "what" he said. I just laughed as I leaned forward the potion. "quiddich gear, a strong parfume and wood"

Draco laughed. "Oliver wood"

I rolled my eyes "oh and you wanne tell me you didn't smell Hermione"

he looked away "no"

the rest of the lesson went by quick. I walkled to the commmon room where Oliver was sitting. "hello hello" I said as I dropped the bag of books next to the couch and sat down next to him. He didn't say anything he just started at the fire. "hello earth to Oliver" I waved my hand in front of his face. Suddenly his hand grabbed my wrist and he pulled me on the couch. "stop that" his face was centimeters from mine. "why are you so pissed" I said laughing

"oh you find it funny?"

"Oliver I have no clue what you're talking about"

"the team wants you as goalkeeper"

"why"

"because you're better, so congrats you did it"

"Oliver, I didn't mean to, geez are you really mad that I got you're posion"

he stood up and walked to the boy's room. "oh hell no Oliver you don't get to walk away from me"

he almost smached the door into my face but my hand stopped the door and I walked in. "I can't fucking help it can I"

"just- leave"

"what"

"leave" he said angry as he pointed at the door. "you know Oliver if you would have asked me if I wanted the posion I would have said no. But now that you're being so childdich I might reconsider it" I hissed as I walked out of the room again.

a few minutes later I was walking to the field with George and Angelina. "honestly George what is wrong with him why does he have to be a big fucking baby about it, it is just a posion"

Oliver was already at the field preparing the training. "uhm we will be playing a practice match, Y/n and George you will sit out the first round" he didn't look me in the eye. I just started at him I could hit him off his broom. I sat down on the floor still shocked. "what the fuck just happend"

"since when do we sit out a round"

"I don't know you're one of the best players of the team"

I looked at Oliver as he played, he wasn't focused at all and kept on looking my way, everytime he did I just looked at George. After 20 minutes of doing nothing I got up. "what are you doing" George asked. "I'm leaving" I grabbed my broom and walked towards the castle. I was almost there when Oliver flew down in front of me "were do you think you're going, practice isn't over"

"you know what Oliver, it is. You can have you're posion, I stop as a teammember"

I walked past him his quick footsteps following me "what why, y/n"

I looked at him "why do you act this way Oliver"

"like that"

"why are you mad at me, I didn't do anything and people never have to wait to practice you just did that on purpuse, I didn't do anyting"

I refused to cry. I coudn't move as he stepped closer. "i-i'm sorry I just-"

"quiddich means so much for you I think you just forget that I am you're girlfriend"

"no y/n that's not it, I'm just nervous"

"Oliver in 2 days I am meant to go to you're house I don't wanne go there if we are going to fight all the time"

he stepped closer and gave me a hug. "i'm sorry"

I pulled away. "leave, and go practice I need time to think"

and he did he left me thinking about what the hell just happend.

__________________________________________
OH MY GOD NOOOOOOOOOO

I am so sorry y/n.

btw thank you for reading don't forget to vote