-fucked up-

y/n POV

as I dropped the glass they both looked me, Angelina clapped her hands before her mounth "y'n I am-"

"don't be, Oliver and I are not even that good of friends why do I care"

Oliver's POV

I kissed Angelina trying to forget about y/n. But she walked in. "Oliver and I are not even that good of friends, why do I care" she said cold and walked out of the common room. Angelina looked at me  "i'm so sorry we shouldn't have-"

"I messed up didn't I"

"what do you mean?"

"i'm never going to have a change with her am I ?"

Angelina sighed "why did you ended it anyway"

"she is better of-"

'STOP IT OLIVER, FOR GOD SAKE YOU LIKE HER AND SHE IS GOING TO GET OVER YOU IF YOU KEEP ACTING THAT WAY"

she walked out and I remember going to my room and fall asleep.

a week later I sat in the charms classroom with Fred trying to cheer me up "mabye she will give you another chance"

I looked at him "yeah and you are only child"

he chuckeld. when George walked in, I mean runned in and screamed HER BIRTHDAY IS IN TWO DAYS MATE"

I looked at him "great tell her congratulations from me"

"NO YOU WILL DO THAT YOURSELF"

"mr Weasley take a seat please" the profesor said.

"we are going to Hogsmeade after school then?' George asked "sure why?"

"to buy her a present you idiot" Fred said.

before I chould change their minds we were walking through Hogsmeade "so what does she like"

"I don't bloody know she stopped talking to me when I kissed one of her friends"

"yeah that was pretty stupid"

"you're not helping"

George stopped for a jewerly shop

"this is it" and walked in. I followed him and a short lady stood behind her desk "ah mr Wood, mr's Weasley can I help you with somthing"

"hey miss Classters" the twins said. I was still wondering how the lady knew my name

"how can I help you"

"do you know y/n Pucey" she though "ah yess the beautiful miss Pucey of course I know her, she comes here quite a lot"

"great" the twins said excited "was she ever intrested in one of your Jewels. I noticed how polite they were to the lady.

the lady walked to the back of the store and mentioned for us to follow her. all the way in the back of the store she opend a black box. I looked in it and a beautiful necklace with a little golden snitch in the middle on it was placed in it "she never saw this but she will love it I can feel it"

she looked at me "why are you giving it to her mr Wood"

"how do you know that I am going to give it to her"

"oh her friends talk about you when they are here"

"they do" the twins said in union "oh yeah"

"what do they say" I asked nervous. "well normally I am not allowed to say-"

"please miss Classters" the Twins said.

"well miss Granger talked about it to mr Weasley about how you-"

"how I what" I said a little to hard  "Oliver let her talk" Fred said annoyed

"how you broke her heart" the lady said quietly. I fell silent, I gave the lady 3 gealeons and walked out of the shop "WOOD" I ignored the twins

and knew I fucked up

2 years have passed.

Oliver has regretted everything and y/n is doing alright, her and Angelina made up and y/n barly talks to Oliver. I pass this long time because you know 14 year olds don't exacly make out if ya know what I mean i'm sorry if you don't like the big time gap. also I don't really have insperation.

______________________________

sorry sorry sorry for the short chapter

but if you keep on reading you will get oliver x reader action

xxx author