-Weasley's Wizard Wheezes and wiskey-

Y/n's POV

both of our clothes were quickly laying on the bathroom floor we smiled at eachother before he slowly leaned in and kissed me. He spinned me around grabbing a bottle of hair condidioner which smelled like coconut he smiled at me before putting some on his hands and putting it in my hair. It felt good, it always felt good when someone else washed you're hair. Oliver and I both didn't say a thing we just enjoyed echother's company.

After a long 20 minutes we both got out of the shower and but on some clean clothes. "so what do you wanne do today"

"you forgot?" I said supprised clipping the necklace he gave me around my neck. "what no of course not, today- uh today it's uh" he let out a big sigh "I forgot"

"today is Fred's and George shop opening"

"of course" he said putting on his shoes. "George mailed me asking if we could be there a bit early to help with the last details I said it was alright"

Oliver nodded "let's go then"

-

As we walked trough diggon ally we looked around a bit before comming across the corner and entering the bright collored building with a big ginger on top of it.

The shop smelled like gunpowder and fireworks. "FRED, OLIVER AND Y/N ARE HERE" George screamed as he came running down the stairs. He was wearing a brown suit with a matching tie and shoes. He gave me a quick hug before jogging to one of the green shelfs and setting a few bottles straight. I looked around the shop, small fireworks were exploding at the celing and on each side of the room were shelfs with all sorts of pranking stuff. "Y/n you made it, great" Fred came down the same stairs that George did, with the same suit only his tie was ruffeld. I rolled my eyes and stopped him by his shoulder putting his tie on again, straight this time"

"thanks" he said nervous. "you will be fine" I said calmly. George was talking to Oliver and showing him a few praking stuff which made Oliver laugh a little. "so" Fred said walking around the shop with me following behind "heard you live with Oliver now"

"yes I do"

"where do you life then, I would love to visit sometime" he said putting some extra lovepotion on the shelf. "about 30 minutes from here" I said helping him get the lovepotions to stand up straight. "what about you" I said.

He pointed at the stairs "above the shop"

I smiled at him "that's great"

After ten more minutes Fred and George walked to the front of the shop and opened the doors. I was suprised by how manny people were waiting already.

"thank you all for comming" Fred screamed to get the crowds attention

"here by we intruduce" George continued

"WEASLEY'S WIZARD WHEEZES" The both screamed and stepped aside to let the people in.

George walked up to me "hey uh can I ask you a favour" he said looking around. I nodded "of course"

"can you go to the cash regrister the girl who was suppost to do it is late"

"sure thing"

he gave me a small key to get behind the counter and then walked up the stairs with Fred.

I took place behind the counter within minutes a small boy came to me with a handfull of toys.

"that will be 1 galeon and 4 sickels please" I said kindly after placing all the products into a small bag. The boy gave me the money and it went on and on and on.

Fred and George were both busy to keep the shelfs filled but after a while even Oliver had to help.

3 hours and the shop was still buzing with people. Suddenly Oliver stood infront of me. "well well well mister Wood, what will you be buying today" I said laughing. He held up a love potion I raised a eyebrow "who are you planning to seduce mister Wood" I said as he opened it and held it in front of my nose "what do you smelll"

"broomsticks, coconut and books"

"good" he said and got behind the counter with me. "very good' he said in my ear giving me a small kiss on my neck.

"oi lovebirds no flirting you're on duty miss Pucey I'm watching you" Fred screamed with a wink.

I laughed and stood behind the resister for 30 more minutes before finally Fred helped me out and took place behind the counter.

Fred told both Oliver and I we could go upstairs. Oliver and I both glady took the offer, the second the door closed behind us I let out a big sigh and plopped myself on the big couch. "god i'm tired' I said moving to a small cupboard with some wiskey under it. "they won't mind won't they" I said grabbing a bottle and 2 little glasses. "nah they won't even notice"Oliver said comming to stand behind me as I filled the 2 glasses with the liquid.

"cheers"

"cheers" he said clicking our glasses togheter and shoving the liquid down his troath. 3 shots later and the both of us were dying from laughter over the most stupid things. "and then" I said laughing. "SHE FELL INTO THE LAKE" both of us bursted out of laughter again.

George came in, a angry look on his face "do you two mind we can hear you in the shop- oh bloody hell" he said as he saw us laying on the couch. "GEORGIEEE, COME SIT DO YOU WANT SOME" I said trying to fill a glass but I ended up spilling it on the floor. "so sorry George" I said looking at the liquid on the floor. I heard George sighn and with a spell he made the wisckey disapear togheter with the botlle and the glasses. "parycrasherrr" I screamed. George walked to a black counter and got out 2 small bottles. "here" he said giving on the Oliver and one to me.

"is it wiskey" I asked.

"yeah sure" he said rolling his eyes. I shoved the liquid down my throat. It tasted like a rotten apple. I couched "gross"

my head suddenly began hurting like hell. I placed both my hands on each side of my face.

"u done yet" George asked folding his arms. I felt myself slowly sober up. "you ass you gave me a sober up potion"

Olviver slowly stood up and thanked Geroge in response George let out a huf and shook his head. "you can crash into the guest room for this once, in the hallway first door to you're left" He said while trowing me a oversised shirt from himself and a pair of p'js for Oliver. "sorry for the noise" I said giving him a hug"

"yeah yeah well see it as a thank you for working in the shop today" I laughed and walked towards the guest room. I looked out of the window and relised it must have been very late, the streets were dark expect for the streets light who made it look even more magical then it already was.

Oliver walked into the room with George's pj's pants on and no shirt. I laughed a bit "looks good Weasley"

"oh shut up" he mumbered. I dressed into George's oversisted quiddich shirt with the number 6 on the back and the big letter G.WEASLEY on it. I laid down on the left side on the bed while Oliver was stil staring outside of the window. "somthing wrong?" I asked as I felt my eyes slowly closing themselfs.

"no- it's just that it's all going to be diffrent" I heard him get into the bed and I could feel his soft lips on mine for a second before I felt a arm clap around my waist.

________________________________________________

UH I FREAKIIG HATE THIS.

just that y'all know this does not follow ANY of the harry potter books so nobody will die