-memories-

Y/n's POV

I didn't leave my room for 2 whole days, the twins and Hermione bought me some food every now and then and tried to cheer me up but nothing worked. After 2 days I slowly got up and dressed in my Gryffindor robes. I walked down the stairs, weird enough Adrien was sitting there. I rushed down the stairs and jumped into his arms "i'm so sorry it happend sis, I wanne kill him so fucking badly"

"don't" I said wiping away the tears rolling down my cheeks. The door of the common room opened and the Twins walked in. they both gave me a quick hug before handing me some food. "are they togheter" I asked after finishing my donut. "Ricky and Oliver?" Fred asked

"who else"

"it- yeah it seems like it"

I nodded slowly. "his fucking loss" Adrien said angry.

"anyway imma grab some more food il be right back" I said. "Oliver is in the great hall" Fred said worried.

I gullped "well good for him" I said and then I took off in the direction of the great hall.

as I walked in I spotted him immidiatly, he was sitting next to a girl with long brown hair and blue eyes she looked a lot like Jula so I guessed she was Ricky. I gullped and then saw hermione and Ginny Weasley. I walked over to them and took place next to Hermione "hey" Hermione said worried. "hey Hermione, how are you and Fred doing by the way I haven't ask yet"

she blushed a little "good I suppose how are you with the whole Oliv-"

I cut her off "I'm fine"

it was the biggest lie I ever told. I don't know why but I looked at him he was looking at Ricky with a look of love on his face he looked my way and smiled and then stood up. I felt my hands get sweaty as he walked over to us. I looked at Hermione and tapped her shoulder fast "help" I hissed but it was too late.

"hey y/n, were wore you yesterday we had practice"

my jaw dropped.

before I could say anything Hermione stood up "you git, she was crying because you kissed Ricky and act like nothig ever happend how dare you ask were she was" she said angry. I held her back stopping her from hitting Oliver. He was just looking at both of us with a look of confusion.

suddenly Ricky appeared next to Oliver she had a worried expresion on her face "uhm Oliver babe are you comming?"

"yeah" he said slowly and he took her hand and walked out of the great hall I felt tears foming in my eyes, how could he he was acting like nothing ever happend. Ricky turned around and gave me a death glare. The twins just walked in when Oliver tried to talk to them they both ignored him and rushed to me. I saw Oliver wisper somthing to Ricky and walked to us. "what the bloody hell did I do for all of you to act this weird" he said as he stood in front of us.

I gasped and took a step forward, George took my arm to pull me away but I slept it away. "you Oliver Wood are an idiot we dated for 4 fucking months hell you took me on a date YESTERDAY and now you act like nothing fucking happend you should be happy you can still stand because if it wasn't for me Adrien and Hermione whould have made sure you coudn't play quiddich for an whole year so if you so badly want to know what happend you broke my fucking hearth" I felt tears rolling down my cheeks with every word I said.

he looked at the twins and then back at me in confusion. "I think you hit you're head, we never dated you are just a player for the team"

I gasped, raised my hand and slapped him on his cheek leaving a red mark. "what the bloody hell" he said moving his hand to his cheek "that hurts"

George took a step forward "you're lucky you're standing right now" he said angry he then took my hand and walked me out of the great hall. I was fully crying at this point "why whould he say that" I managed to say trough my sobs. George stood still and gave me a hug "I don't know y/n, I really don't"

Hermione and Fred rushed in "what if he is posioned" Hermione said.

"what?"

"like what if Ricky gave him a love potion"

"but- but why would she do that she barley knows Oliver"

"well, maybe because she know he would never go for her without a potion, you're way better then her" Fred said giving me a small hug.

"well let's go then, to the huffelpuf common room" George said exsited yet angry.

-

As we walked in Ricky was sitting on the cough her legs in Oliver's lap. I rolled my eyes. Fred took his wand out and pointed it at her. "what the hell did you do to him"

George did the same but pointed it at Oliver. "Oliver she fucking posioned you"

he laughed a bit "no she didn't, I would have know if my own girlfriend posioned me don't you think"

"OLIVER SHE ISN'T YOU'RE GIRLFRIEND NOW SHUT UP" George screamed and puched his wand against Ricky's troath. "what did you do" he hissed again. I just stood there watching Ricky suffer under George's grip.

"wh-what do you mean, we are in love I didn't do anything" she said nevous.

George looked at Fred and gave him a small bottle. Fred shoved it down Ricky's troath

"what was that" I asked quietly.

"truth potion" George anwered. "now what did you do to Oliver"

Ricky was clearly strugeling trying to anwer. "I gave him a love potion"

I sighed, it wasn't real he didn't really cheat, it was all a lie. Oliver looked at Ricky in shock. "you did what now?"

Ricky looked at him, a expresion of guilt on her face. Suddenly proffesor Sprout came in. "what is going on oh dear"

George and Fred quicky hid their wands behind there back. "she postioned Oliver" Hermione said.

Professor sprout looked at the girl in shock. "Miss Grens care to explain what miss Granger just said"

Ricky looked at the ground. "I gave him a love potion" she mumbeld under her breath. "Miss Grens you are aware that it is against the rules to brew or use a love potion outside of potion class I need you to follow me, I did not expect this from you. And for you Mr Wood please go to the hospital wing and see what they can do"

Ricky and Oliver both stood up. Oliver didn't even bother to look at her it was clear that he was confused and mad at the same time. "uhm y/n walk with me?" he asked nervously. I smiled a bit "sure"

as we walked to the hospital wing he awkwardly looked at the ground "so we really did date"

I nodded and looked at him "it's not you're fault you don't remember"

"but I do remember when I was in 5th year and you're in you're 4th and we kissed and sort of dated but after that we broke up and you got back to me by taking my posion as goalkeeper, that's what I remember"

"it's okay, I just hope you we can give you you're memories back"

he nodded "I hope so too"

I smiled and begged that madam Pomfry choud help him.

_______________________________

uhm I don't know what to do next shall I give Oliver's memory back or not I don't know, anyway thank you for reading I hope we can reach 200 reads soon, don't forget to leave a star it takes less then a second.

xxx author