-crazy about you-

(there is like a little smut in this story so if you can't handle it, sorry, btw I don't write like uhmm, sex scenes, just make out and a little extra, I'm sorry. I hope you continue reading. so this ****. bassicly means this did IT)

Y/n's POV

I was shocked at first but I let him kiss me. He moved his hands up my back and grabbed a fist full of my hair. He broke the kiss looked me in the eye for a second and began kissing my neck. "O-Oliver"

he stopped and looked at me. "we-uhmm shoudn't do that, not here at least"

as he suddenly remembered we were out in the open he took a step back and blushed. "yeah you are probably right" he gave me a quick peck on my lips "I'm going to take a shower, il see you at Dinner I guess"

I nodded, I walked to the library and sat down and the big table, I took a book from the astronomy section. Suddenly I heard kissing noices, I tried to sneak out but that's when I heard it. "Adrien we should go back to you're room" I stood still and ran out of the library. not knowing I forgot my bag.

I sat down before the big window when the common room door opened. "the twins barged in behind them Adrien with a angry look on his face. "what were you doing in the library" he asked.

"reading" I calmly said.

"what did you hear"

"nothing, why"

"y/n" he said angry.

"fine I heard you kissing I ran out immidiatly, go back to you're girl"

he trew my bag at me and walked out with a frustated look on his face. I just smiled knowing he was embarrsed. The twins looked at me with questioning looks on there faces. "were is Oliver?" Fred asked. George had walked out again letting us know he would be in the library.

"I think in his room, he said he was going to take a shower about 10 minutes ago"

"oh you didn't join him" Fred said giving me a light push in my ribs. "of course I didn't you idiot" I said as I looked away and slightly blushed.

Oliver's POV

As I got out of the shower I got on some comfortable clothes, a light grey jongingpants and a lose dark red T-shirt. As I wanted to walk into the common room I heard the voices of Fred and y/n. "c'mon you know you like him why don't' you just say it" Fred's joking voice said. for a moment it was silent. "and risk him saying he doesn't feel the same way, no thanks il keep it to myself" y/n voice was soft. "y/n he is crazy about you, he gave you his goalkeeper position, had asked me 2 years ago if Oliver would do that and I would have laughed in you're face"

she chuckeled. "I don't know Fred"

"I do know"

she sighed. I heard the door of the common room open and George screaming that Fred needed to come, somthing about pulling a prank on Flitch. a quick goodbye from both of the twins and the door of the common room closed again.

I sighed and opend the door, y/n was sitting in front of the big window. When the door behind me closed she looked my way, as soon as she saw me she gave me a little smile. "don't you wanne change into somthing else, Dinner is starting soon" she laughed a bit. "shit" I mumbeld under my breath. I turned around to change. "Oliver?" her soft voice spoke my name like a question. I looked at her. she got up from her place and walked towards me. "my turn, we need to talk" she said as she opend the door to my dorm and pullled me into it with her. She sat down on my bed a nervous expression on her face. I sat down next to her. "what are we" she said looking at the ground.

I gulped. "what do you mean"

"I mean what are we, I mean, us?"

I looked at her, she was still looking at the ground. "I-I don't know"

she looked at me "I like you Oliver, very much. And I know you need to focus on quiddich and stuff but, we are not kids anymore"

my mouth was dry, not able to speak. I just stared at her. After a minute she stood up "fine be like that" she said. I got up, turned her around and kissed her passionately. She ran her hands through my hair which made me absolutly crazy.

Y/n POV

before I knew it we were fully making out on his bed. He was on top off me, his left hand on the back of my neck and his right exploring my body. he had left hickeys and lovebites all over my neck and collarbone. I took off his shirt, his abs glinstering and I thanked the quiddich gods for making his body like that, like hell he was hot.

his hands were playing with the bottom of my shirt, he pulled away for a little to look at me. I nodded shyly and he pulled off my shirt. my white laced bra was exposed as he began kissing my neck again.

in no time my shorts were off and so were his. he looked at me as he played with the clip of my bra. He never broke eye contact which drove me absolutly crazy. he pushed me harder into the bed. as he unhooked it and tossed it to the ground. "I- Oliver, Please"

"please what" he said. but he knew exacly what I wanted

****
"Oliver, I think, I think we missed Dinner"

"shit yeah, do you want anything"

I shook my head no as he looked at me. "FUCK I didn't ask, it was- was it okay what we did" he said worried.

I laughed "of course silly, I would have stopped you if it wasn't"

he smiled as he pulled me closer to his chest and kissed the top of my head. Damm that boy made me crazy

___________________________

I-

speechless just speechless