-headache-

Oliver's POV

the second time the bottle had spinned it landed on y/n. My mind and my hearth were both racing, what was I suppost to do now. She was looking at me with a slight blush, "geezz Oliver kiss her already" Fred said

and I did, I smashed my lips agains hers before I chould help it. Her lips were soft, after a few seconds she pulled away and I felt myself getting red I looked at the ground and quickly stood up and went to my room.

after 5 minutes Fred came in "mate calm it down you pretent like you just kissed Snape" he said "why did it have to be her"

"are you telling me you wanted to kiss anybody else then"

"well-"

"OLIVER"

"what?"

"don't you get it, you hurt her"

"how in the hell did I do that"

"you kissed her and the next thing you do is practicly run away you idiot"

"so?"

he sighed and sat down on his bed "you really are an idiot, every guy on this school would kiss her if they got the change, but no what do you do you freaking walk away from her"

"goodnight Fred"

"NO YOU'RE COMMING WITH ME" he grabbed me and draged me all the way to her room and knocked "y/n are you in there"

"if I say no you woundn't believe me whould you"

"open up"

"I'm changing leave"

"oh c'mon"

"fine fine just wait let me get dressed"

she opend the door while putting her hair into a messy bun on the back of her head "what is i-" she looked at me "what is it Fred"

"well you two need to talk"

"why"

I didn't say anything I just looked at the ground "well I don't know maybe the fact that you kissed"

"fred it was a game don't freak out over it please"

"bu-"

"no, it was a game Oliver kissed me because of a game, he pulled away then walked away because he probably needed to brush his theeth or somthing because, hell he kissed a fourteen year old. I freaking get it now leave me alone"

she was almost screaming and I realised that Fred was right and I did hurt her by walking away from her "y/n I-" it was the first words that I had said since the kiss but she slammed the door into my face. "idiot" Fred mumbeld as he walked back to our room "how in the world am I a idiot now"

he sighed and layed down on his bed "do you like her"

"I don't know"

"can I ask you something"

"If I say no you are still going to ask right?"

"why don't you like her"

the question caught me off guard "well I-" I choudn't come up with anything about her that I didn't like

"shit' I wispered

"what is it"

"you're right now let me sleep"

I hardly got any sleep all I chould think of were her lips on mine.

y/n POV

I woke up with a massive headache and the memories of Oliver's lips on mine. I looked at the clock beside my bed, 7:02