-done-

y/n POV

I was almost crying after I told Draco the whole version. He held me close After a while he cupped my face "I think the twins are right"

"what"

"don't get me wrong I don't like them, but Oliver does like you"

"yeah that's why he basicly told me he wants nothing to do with me""

"yeah well that is-"

I broke down, for the first time I really broke down, I cried in his chest "I liked him"

he clapped his hands around me in a friendly way when I looked up I was looking at Adrien "what is wrong"

he kneeled down "what is going on sis"

I looked at him and I told him, I didn't  want him to know scared that he would hurt Oliver. "that son of a-" "don't hurt him, please don't hurt him"

"don't hurt him A"

it was too late Adrien was already walking towards the castle, both me and Draco rushed after him. "don't hurt him" I screamed but we were too slow. For some reason he knew the password and rushed into the room. I sprinted after him and I gasped and the sight in front of me. in the middle of the room Oliver was laying on the ground with Adrien on top of him. "WHAT IN THE WORLD IS WRONG WITH YOU" he screamed "ADRIEN GET OFF OF HIM" he looked at me his face was red and angry. "NO" i stepped towards him. "Adrien I beg you get off ofhim"

he turned back to Oliver "you are sick" he hissed

he got off and gave me a hug "no, you don't hug me" I pushed him away "I asked you not to hurt him 4 fucking times" he looked at me "but he hurt you"

"get out"

and he did

I looked at Oliver, he was on the cough. he had blood on his face and was weakly looking at me. The twins came to stand next to me 'it's not your fault"

"it is, it's MY brother of course it is my fault"

he hugged me from the side

I stepped closer to the cough

"episky" I said while pointing my wand at his head. the blood went away and he opend his eye at me

he quickly looked away "i'm sorry for my brother" I quietly said

"so you told him"

"well yeah I was crying so he woudn't leave me untill I told him"

"you should go back to Malfoy i'm sure he would love to see you" he said annoyed. I took a step closer. "maybe I will, maybe I will go back to the person who doesn't ran away from me everytime I have a nice moment. "

"he treats you good I get it"

"he doesn't treat me good he comforst me you idiot"

I turned around and began walking away. but Oliver spoke again "why are you crying for god sake we kissed twice"

I slowly turned around "because I though it meant somthing" and I walked out of the common room.

Oliver's POV

I was talking with Fred and George in the common room when 2 strong arms pushed me to the ground. and hit me on my jaw, I reconized the face, it was Adrien. "WHAT IN THE WORLD IS WRONG WITH YOU" he had screamed and I asked myself that question. what was wrong with me, I assumed he would be talking about y/n. I had no idea what was wrong with me I had let the girl that I had kissed go and told the biggest lie to her, that it meant nothing.

Fred and George moved me to the couch. "get out" I head y/n voice say and there was no sigh of Adrien again. She had healed me with a spell and I felt better immidiatly. She apologized for her brother's behavior, I wannted to tell her I deserved it. "you told him" I said annoyed.

"well yeah I was crying so he woudn't leave me untill I told him"

"you should go back to Malfoy i'm sure he would love to see you" I said annoyed. she took a step closer. "maybe I will, maybe I will go back to the person who doesn't ran away from me everytime I have a nice moment. "

"he treats you good I get it"

"he doesn't treat me good he comforst me you idiot"

"why are you crying we kissed twice"

she turned to me "because I though it meant somthing"

she walked out and I regretted everything I had said. Fred and George both pushed me out of the common room and I rushed after her. "y/n please just-"

she turned around, her eyes were full of tears "no, I don't get you, you kiss me this damm morning, then you stare at me at breakfast, then you tell me it meant nothing to you, then you totaly ignore me at Quiddich, and now here you are following me"

when she finished talking she was crying. I stepped closer and looked at her "yeah I'm pretty messed up I agree" she laughed a bit. "I just don't think you whould want to want me to give you attention, I am horrible all I talk about is quiddich and I just-"

"you just don't want to focus on a girl in more then a friendship way" she said while looking at the ground.

"I-yeah"

"that's fine, you- that's fine I suppose I mean why I worry I'm fourteen for god sake" she walked passed me to the Gryffindor common room.

but I stopped her "you were right"

"about?"

"there are worst people to have your first kiss with"

y/n POV

when he said that I knew that I should keep my distance and we should be friends only friends. I ran back to my room and I cried like a little girl. Hermione comforted me through the night. But the next morning I woke up letting myself know that I was fourteen I should enjoy my while I can

so I did.

the next mounths were quietly, Gryffindor was going good for the quiddich cup and me and Oliver talked, somtimes.

I became good friends with Fred and George who first were super confused that I was okay with Oliver and I being just friends. It's what I told myself every day before to go to bed. and the year went by quick.

until one morning I woke up, I grabbed a glas to fill in the common room but when I walked in the glass fell out of my hands from the sight before me

Oliver kissing Angelina Johnson

____________________________
NOOOOOOOO

I mean I uhmm 'loved' writing this I guess

:(((

xxx author