-Last days are special-

Y/n's POV

Oliver and I started and eachother before he walked around the room. He let out a low chuckel and turned around. in his hand was a small letter with the words Y/n and Oliver

I'd reconise that handwriting everywere. "the twins" I said in a wisper. Oliver opened the letter and read it out loud.

"Y/n and Oliver, we think it is time for the both of you to talk it out and what better way to do this then on a date. No worry, you will be back by lunchtime and you're trunks are already packed. Please, don't try to get out and just enjoy you're date. Friendly greets. Fred and George Weasley."

I sighed and then lauhged. "those idiots"

"so?" he began but he stopped when I sat down on the blanket and got some food out. "what?, they said please don't try to get out. So i'm not going to try, come sit"

He slowly walked towards me and sat down. "sorry" I mumbeld.

he looked at me suprised "for what"

"well I think you would rather do somthing else on you're last day then go on a date with me" I said. "no this is perfect" he mumbeld but loud enough for me to hear. "alright" I said turning my body so I was facing him. "I think- and only think that in a way I can forgive you"

he dropped his chocolate frog that he was holding and looked at me. "r-really?"

I nodded "yes really"

now he looked unsure of what to do. So I leaned in and gave him a hug. Within seconds his hands were around my waist. "you're too good for me" he wispered in my ear. I chuckeld and pulled away from the hug. He didn't remove his hands from my waist but instead he rested his forhead against mine. "I missed you" he wispered.

I smiled. "no I had accualy a fun time, it was very nice to be away from you for a while" I said sarcasticly. He looked at me, a flash of hurt in his eyes. I laughed "kidding, I missed you too"

he pinned me down on the blanked my back on the floor and he on top of me "that was not funny" he said while tickeling me. I bursted out of laughter. "s-stop Ol-Oliver"

"say please" he said teasingly.

"P-please s-stop" I said almost crying from laughter.

"hmm, alright" he stopped but didn't move his body. I smiled and slowly leaned forward to give him a small peck on his lips. "I really did miss you tho" I said. He attached his lips on mine agains, his hands moving all over my body. I let out a small moan which he took as a apportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth. I let my hand through his hair.

"I love you" he wispered in my ear.

"I love you too"

he slowly got off me and looked at the roof.

"when do you reckon they will let us out" he asked.

"when it's time to lunch I guess" I responded laying my head on his shoulder. "I'm going to miss you" He said.

"Oliver?"

he looked at me "yes love?"

"uh- do you uh- do you think I could spent some time in summer with you"

he smiled but then his smile dropped. "I'm moving out of my parents house il be busy with moving I don't think there is time for you to come" he said looking guilty. "that's alright" I smiled and gave him a quick kiss.

"or- you could always come help me move my stuff, and even yours" the last few words were almost a question.

I sat up straight. "are you asking me to move in with you?!" I asked suprised. "uh-" he looked at the ground. "I guess I am"

I attacked him with a hug. "of course, I- I would love that"

he smiled and gave me a slow kiss.

suddenly the door went open. "I guess this means it worked georgie" Fred's voice said. Oliver and I both stood up. "you two are insane, I though I was being kidnapped"

all three laughed. "not funny" I said. I then looked at my clothes. "oh and were the hell are my clothes"

george pulled out his wand and performed a spell that i had never heard. it made my normal school clothes appear back on my body. "C'mon lovebirds we have lunch" George said. I rolled my eyes and walked out of the room, only to walk into the Gryffindor common room. "how did you do that" I asked looking at the twins. "that is a secret" Fred said giving me a playfull wink.

As we were about to walk into the great hall, Oliver grabbed my arm and told the twins we will be right with them.

I gave him a questioning look "I uh- will you be my girlfriend again?" he asked worried, not meeting my eye"

I gave him a hug "Oliver, i'm going to be living with you of course il be you're girlfriend" He clapped his hands around my waist and placed a soft kiss on my neck. "I love you"

I smiled. "c'mon, last meal at hogwarts is waiting"

He held my hand and togheter we walked to the Gryffindor table. I dared to look at the Slytherin table to find my brother looking at me with a raised eyebrow and a supprised expresion. I gave him a smile and then turned to sit down next to Oliver. Hermione was staring at me openmouthed. "w-what is going on, are you two back togheter" she said loud enough to catch a few people's attention around us. I rolled my eyes and then looked at Oliver to find him already looking at me. "yes Mione we're back togheter"

she let out a high pitch scream of exsitment and gave me a hug across the table. "Oliver I swear break her hearth again and il break you're skull, you hear me" she said pointing a finger at him. He put his hands up in deffence "yes ma'am" he said trying to keep up a serious face. Hermione gave him a half glare half smile.

After lunch we all walked back to the Gryffindor common room to find everybody's trunk already in the room. I grabbed mine and walked outside. Oliver and the twins catched up with me soon enough. Oliver slipped his hands into mine and kissed the top of my head.

Togheter we got on the train and rushed to our usual compartment. I sat down next to Olviver and in front of Fred and Geoge. "Y/n don't you forget, this weekend is the opening of our shop, if you are not there we will feed you a earwax jellybean" Fred said pointing his wand at me. "yeah yeah il be there"

"good" George said looking out of window.

"you good Georgie" I asked.

he nodded "yeah just nervous for the big opening"

I told him it was going to be fine and then laid my head on Oliver's shoulder and closed my eyes I felt myself slowly falling asleep by the movement of his chest and the sound of his heartbeat.

a few hours later Oliver woke me up and looked at me with a big smile. "ready to go to you're new home"

_________________________________