-trust-

Y/n POV

My jaw dropped "I did not kiss him"

"well why did he say you did then" Oliver said annoyed. "I don't know I just-"

"you think I would do that?"

"well you did walk out when he walked into that shop and you have been weird ever since"

"Oliver I was being weird because I don't want him around and yet you believe him over me, you have known him for like 2 days maybe even less"

"I know but-"

"no" I said shortly and I walked to our hotel. Oliver followed me and began telling me countless appologies "c'mon I didn't mean it like that"
"Don't you trust me" I asked opening the door. "of course I do, I just why would he say that"

"because he wants it to happend, I was here in the summer and he tried to kiss me, but I didn't do it, because the second he leaned in to kiss me I though of you!" I screamed "so do not, ever say that I would kiss someone else because you're the only one I would kiss" I said poking my finger into his chest at each word "clear?"

he nodded "sorry" he mumbeld under his breath.

"it's fine, now please can we stop fighting, I'm sick of it"

he noddeed "let me make it up to you"

I sighed "how"

he picked me up and attacked me with kisses. his hands on my waist. He walked towards the bed and placed me down posisning himslef above me. Our lips never leaving eachoter. Only for when he removed his shit, like hell he was hot. I let my hand over his chest and stopped at his v-line. he groaned. "god y/n"

I giggled a bit. "don't go shy on me now" he laughed and kissed me again. In no time all of our clothes were all around the room.

"Oliver, please" I said softly. "please what" he said inocently.

"god Oliver stop acting like you're fucking 5 years old."

he placed his hand on my chin and forced me to look at him, then out of bloody nowere he entered me, maybe a second we both didn't move but then he began to pick up speed, his thumb teasing my clit making me gasp, I felt my climax come closer "Oliver, I- i'm'-"

"I know love, me too"

after a few trust I let out a cry of pleasure and came, soon I felt him come inside of me, grabbig his wand and performing the same spell he did every time we had sex"

he pulled himself out of me and collapsed next to me. "I love you" he wispered. I turned to look at him, his hair was hanging over his forhead and his chest heavily breating. "I love you too"

he smiled and I laid my head on his shoulder. "we only have 2 more days left, I promised Fred and George I would spend the last 2 days at the borrow"

"I know, they told me, il be going to my parents"

"then the exams"

"I'm going to miss you so fucking much"

"me too, but I have a question"

I sat up straight and so did he "what is it" he askedd removing some hair from my face. "well, you will be leaving and then who is going to be captain of the quiddich team"

he laughed "oh I was thinking maybe Angelina or even Harry"

I felt my face fall. "kidding love, of course it would be you, you're the best player and a good leader"

I clapped my hands "thank you so much" I said attacking him with a hug and kisses on his cheek. "it's getting late"

"I know"

we laid down again and I felt my eyelids get heavier by the second.

___________________________
OH MY GOD, SHORTES CHAPTER EVERRRRRRRR

I have like a question, do you want a chapter about the last few days in paris, or should I just go straight over to the barrow, cuz omg I have an idea and you will kill me for it

VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE