-planning the trip?-

Oliver's POV

The whole training I had been thinking about were to take y/n in our mini break, when she took my notebook with all my ideas my hearth skipped a beat. As far as I know she didn't look into it. The twins had some good ideas to but told me everything is fine but they don't understand, I want it to be perfect.

After training I went to the showers on my way there I saw y/n talking to Markus, Adrien and some other boy I take for Miles bletchly, the Slytherin goal keeper. A shot of jealously went trough me as she laughed at somthing he said, but I quickly brushed it away and walked towards them. "y/n, you comming?" I asked as I passed them. "uh yea il be right back" she gave Adrien and Markus a quick hug. "ouch, now you hurt my feelings" Miles said with a hand over his hearth, she rolled her eyes and gave him a hug.

I kept on walking to the common room but soon y/n came to walkl next to me "Oliver, can I ask you somthing?"

I nodded and took her hand "of course"

"were are we going for our little vacation"

"Uhm, i'm not sure. Is there any place you would like to go to"

"well, I was thinking maybe we can go to Paris"

"as in the city of love, Paris"

she nodded exsited "which paris did you else think" she said laughing.

"well, it's setteld then, Paris it is"

she smiled exsited, I had never been to Paris but y/n has, she said that when she was youger and her parents were on a vacation her and Adrien went to visit a fried of Adrien's, they did this every year until they got caught, y/n laughed at the memory. "anyway, imma take a shower" she kissed my cheek softly and walked away again. I sighed, that girl was going to be the death of me.

I was almost at my room when Hermione grabbed my shoulders and pushed me against the wall, her face was filled with a smile "what" I asked confused. "YOU'RE GOIGN TO FREAKING PARIS"

"you were eavesdropping?" I asked annoyed already knowing the anwser "well- yes. BUT HAVE YOU EVER BEEN THERE, IT IS THE MOST FREAKING ROMANTIC CITY EVER, YOU NEED TO TAKE HER TO THE EIFELTOWER AND TO THE LOUVRE AND TO-" I cut her off. "Hermione, please I just had practice I wanne take a bloody shower, then you can fill me in on all the things I need to do. "good- good il go get Fred and George, oh and maybe Angelina yeah- you go shower il- il be back "she said fast, I could tell the girl was already planning my entire trip.

when I came out of the shower with my sweats on Hermione, Fred, George and Angelina were waiting for me.

Hermione had a little notebook with already a few ideas. "okay Oliver sit" she said exsited.

"alright so you're taking her to Paris, you NEED to go to the eifeltower, if you don't I will murder you. Also mabye you can go to the Louvre, y/n loves paintings doesn't she" I nodded. This isn't how I wanted thinks to go. I wanted it to be spontanious and we could do whatever we liked. After 10 minutes about hearing everybodys ideas I stood up "how about y/n and I decide for ourselfs" I walked out, I felt a bit quilty for walking out like that but I needed to see y/n.

I knocked at her dorm. "who is it" she screamed "me, Oliver"

silence.

the door opened. she was standing there, with a slytherin hoodie, I looked at her shoulder Adrien's number was on it, which made me relax a bit more. I looked behind her, Adrien, Cassy, Markus and Miles were sitting there, Markus with a bottle of firewiskey. "ah Wood, come join us" he said with a hige voice clearly he was drunk.

before I could say anything y/n grabbed my hand and let me in. She closed the door behind her again.

she sat down in front of her brother next to Markus. "we heard you're taking her to Paris" Adrien said. I nodded "yeah"

"ahhh Paris city of loveeee" Markus said in a singing voice. Y/n reached next to her and pulled the bottle out of Markus's hands "you had enough buddy"

he gave her a annoyed look "what are ya going to do then in Paris" Miles said slowly taking the botlle from y/n. "uhm I dont 'really know, Hermione the twins and Angelina were planning our whole trip but-"

"honestly they need to stay out of it, we can do whatever we fucking like" y/n said, I was happy she agreeded. "anyway, you guys move I need to sleep" she said as she looked at the boys and Cassy"

"oh sending us away so soon?" miles said with a pount face and a hand over his hearth.

"yes dipshit now leave"

they all laughed and got up, I followed their movement but she stoped me "not you"

I smiled, as the rest walked out Markus screamed "USE PROTECTION" we both bursed into laugheter

"I think Hermione wants our trip to be perfect more then we do"

she laughed "she is just trying to help, but we should deffinently lissen to her at least a little bit"

I sighed "fine, but not now"

she shook her head and gave me a kiss "no not now"

we walked backwords our lips never leaving eachother. "I really do not like this hoodie on you" I said smiling. "oh, what are you going to do about it"

"well" in one movement I removed her shirt my hands found her breast as I continued to kiss her, god she was beautiful. I coudn't wait to go to Paris with her.

________________________________
sorry to rob you off the moment but I didn't want to write another smut scene, anyway what do you think they should do while they are at Paris, I have never been there so let me know if you have and if you have any ideas on what they could do.