-tryouts-

Fred's POV

George and I had made it our mission to knock some sence into Oliver to let that dumb mind of his know that he had a crush on Y/n. We had 3 classes today, 2 of them with Slytherin and one with Huffelpuf.

we walked to the charms classroom, Adrien Pucey, Markus Flint and Terance Higgs walked in behind us. "hey Weasley" I looked behind me "were is my sister"

"I don't know"

he took a step closer to me "I think you better keep it that way and don't go stalk her around"

I just looked at him with a blank espresion on my face "whatever Pucey" I sat down next to Oliver and before I chould speak he hissed "I know what you're going to say but I don't like her"

"I wasn't going to talk about her"

"Liar" he mumbeld"

"Oliver, don't get me wrong you're a good friend but you have to see that she is you're type"

"so what if she is, not every girl that is my type automaticly falls into my arms"

"exaclly that's why YOU  have to make clear that you like her that's how it works"

he looked at me "I am 15 years old besides she is dating Mafloy isn't she"

"nope they broke up"

"oh" I turned back to my book ignoring the happy feeling I got knowing that she was no longer dating Malfoy.

y/n POV
it was 2:15PM, I trew my hair into a high ponytail, removed my make-up and switched to some sport clothes. I walked to the quiddich field, there we're not many people and when I arrived the twins came to walk next to me "we're happy you're here"

I smiled "alright what is it with you two I can tell you're up to somthing"

they smiled at eachoter "can't tell" and stood next to Oliver.

I grabbed my broom and listened, "we're going to play a practice round to see you're skills, everybody must play the posision they are trying out for. I hope you all know how quiddich works. PLAY" his strong accent sounded so happy when he was talking about quiddich.

when the quaffle was realeased I sprinted forwards and mannaged to get it, the other chaser from my team was not following me at all and looking like he had no idea what he was doing, lovely. I trew the ball at the hoops and I scored in the left one. my whole team cheered, I looked at the side of the field. Oliver was talking notes and I doubt he even saw me score.

we played half an hour, I mannaged to score 17 times and 3 assist and I was very happy with how I did.

I was tired so I sat down on the grass and so did ever other person who just tried out "okay so we have a 2 people who made it to the team and for the rest maybe try again next year" I heard Oliver say, I immidiatly stood up and looked at him "well let's not keep us waiting then"

"uh yea uhm Y/n Pucey, welcome on the team. Conac, you can play as reserve or against a match that is going well, and for the rest I am sorry but you didn't make it"

I was smiling ever since he said my name the twins picked me up  "oh WE ARE SOOO WINNING THIS YEAR" I smiled "put me down" I said trying to control my laughter. they sprinted to the castle with me in their arms but when we were almost there Fred lost his balance and I fell on my left arm "oh lovely"

Oliver was running to us "you idiots" he hissed to the twins "oh it's fine thank you Wood"

"don't call me that just call me Oliver"

I nodded

"yeah just call him Oliver"  the twins said laughing "stop it" he gave them a death glare and I got up. "practice starts tomorow please be there in time"

I nodded and walked to the caslte when I heard the twins talking to Oliver

"we told you, you never say please" "oi look he is blushing"

I desided I shoudn't let this get to me and I walked to the common room. Ron Hermione were sitting next to eachoter while Harry was sitting in front of the fireplace "OH DID YOU MAKE IT TO THE TEAM"

"I did" I said as I layed down in front of the fire place "I'M SO DAMM TIRED"

"already" I looked up and stared into a pair of brown eyes "yeah because you don't know what the word break means"

the twins chuckeld behind me and sat down "oh you so shoudn't have said that" Fred said laughing

'oh you wanne be captain if you know it better then" Oliver said annoyed "sure, when can I try out for captain" he looked at me "I was, I was joking"

"i know" I said giving him a glare

"oh god you guys, please let's do somthing fun" Hermione asked

"FIREWISKY" the Twins screamed and ran to their dorm. after a few minutes they came back with 2 bottles of firewisky "we have practice tomorow" Oliver said annoyed "oh c'mon we won't drink that much, do you want Oliver"

he hesitated for a second but then nodded "y/n do you drink"

"i'm fourteen you git of course not"

they laughed "c'mon one shot"

"fine but you carry me to my room when i'm drunk"

"deal" Fred said

I took the glass and drank it all at once the strong warm drink went through my troath "not bad" I said smiling.

3 shots later and, the Twins,  Oliver and I were all sort of wasted. Hermione and Ron had go to bed and Harry took the bottle and then went to bed "YOU RUIN THE FUN HARRY" I screamed after him.

"let's play a muggle game" Fred said

"wh.what"

'it's called spin the bottle, you spin the bottle 2 times and the 2 persons who it lands on have to kiss"

"okeeeeee" I screamed and placed the bottle and went to sit next to Oliver and Fred, George took place in front of us.

"why did I agree to this" Oliver mumbeld under his breath

"well c'mon spinn the..the bottle" I said

Fred took a spin and it landed on George "I swear why did we do this there is only one girl and i'm not  planning to kiss my brother or bestfriend"

"il join in" a girl said "ahhhhh Angelina this is y/n she is our new chaser"

"Angelina johnson"

I nodded "I whould stand up but I'm wasted as hell"

she laughed and sat down next to George, "SPINNNNNN" Fred said as he spinned the bottle

I slowed down and again it landed on George "what am I suppost to kiss myself"

we all laughed and spinned to bottle again, this time it landed on Angelina. George stood up and gave Angelina a kiss which turned into a make out sesion "get a room already" I laughed as I spinned the bottle. it landed on Oliver "oh lovely" he wispered, he spinned it again and it slowed down, and stopped right in front of me. Suddenly both George and Fred were laughing there asses off. I turned to Oliver and he was looking at the ground "geezz Oliver kiss her already" Fred said

and he did, Oliver leaned in and had kissed me before I chould say anything. The twins went wild and so did Angelina. When I pulled away Oliver was red and looking at the ground. he stood up and went to his room without saying a word.

__________________________

OH FIRST KISS VIBESSSSSS