-I can finish it-

Oliver's POV

both me and y/n were late to breakfast, to Adrien's big frustation. He rushed to the Gryffindor table as soon as we arrived and slured y/n out of the great hall with him. Fred and George both looked at me but I put my hands up in defence "I did nothing" I said laughing. It was post day, I normally don't get much post so I didn't really expext a lot of it.

but today a black owl landed in front of me with a letter.

dear Oliver

god I don't even know why i'm writing this but i guess it is to say goodbye. My brother, Scott did somthing unforgivibale therefore I doubt he will stay at Hogwarts.

soon news will spreat and I do not wish to be a part of that. Please tell Cassy and Adrien that I am terribely sorry for my brother's actions. Also will you please do me the plesure of telling y/n how much I regret my action of poisining you. the familly Grens really is messed up. I am blessed that at least Jula is a bit normal. I will be leaving Hogwarts and go back to my parents. Please live a happy live

greets Ricky.

I was impressed by the letter I looked over to the Huffelpuf table but Ricky was nowere to be found. Suddenly Adrien stormed in again with Y/n walking next to him both of them had there wands ready and walked over to the Ravenclaw table, professor MgConagagol stood up and joined them. most of the students gasped and stood up trying to see what was going on. I saw a tall boy with Brown hair stand up and trying to ran out of the great hall. but Y/n raised her wand just in time and shouted "Petrificus Totalus"

the boy froze and fell to the ground the twins cheered but when professor mgconalgal gave them a death glare they stopped. Adrien picked up the frozen body and slured it out of the great hall. "you will pay for what you fucking did to her" I heard him say. Y/n looked at me and then walked out after Adrien. "what was that all about" Fred wispered. I wasn't sure if I was allowed to say somthing about Cassy so I kept my mouth shut.

After Breakfast I went straight for the Gryffindor common room, y/n and Cassy were sitting there. Cassy was crying while y/n comformted her but in her eyes were tears as well.

"y/n?" I wispered. they both looked up. Cassy wipped away her tears and looked the other way "can I ask what happend?" I said softly and confused.

y/n looked at Cassy and she nodded. "uhm Scott took Cassy and he- god uhm he killed her baby"

my jaw dropped and I sat down next to the two girls "why"

Cassy's tears began to spill again and I immidiatly regretted asking. "somthing about that the Pucey familly tree is no good and that he didn't want a little one running around in a few months" she cried out. Adrien stormed in, there was blood on his face but not a single bruise. he stepped infront of Cassy and tillted her up. "Adrien-" y/n began but he cut her off. "sis I love you but right now I need to be with Cass, thank you very much" Y/n nodded and Adrien and Cassy walked out of the room.

When the door closed y/n let out a big sigh. "god somtimes I hate boys"

"thanks" I chuckeld.

she laughed a bit "you know I didn't mean you"

I nodded and placed her head in my lap. I began to play with her y/h/ y/h/c hair. We both didn't say anything we just enjoyed eachother's company. "my familly is fucked up" she quietly said. "my dad is a dick, my mother is merlin's knows were, my brothers child just got killed and I, I try to fix them all but I always fail"

I turned her head around "you're not fucked up"

"I never said that" she said laughing. "well, I agree on the part you're dad is a dick, I think you're mother is just scared for you're father. And it is not Adrien's fault is child got killed and you are just too kind that you wanne help them all"

she gave me a soft smile and lifted her head a bit to give me a small peck. "I just wish I could escape my familly for a while, you know?"

"yeah I get that"

then it was quiet again. "so why don't we?"

she looked at me confused and sat up straight, both of her legs on each side of me. "well, only 2 weeks and then we have a small vacations before the exams, let's just go somewere. Just the two of us"

she smiled "I like that' she leaned forward and kissed me again, she shooted closer and laid her head on my shoulder, I clapped my hands around her lower back.

neither of us saying a thing until she began giving me small kisses in my neck. "don't start somthing you can't finish darling" I wispered.

she didn't stop I was sure if she didn't stop she would leave a hickey. "god y/n stop it"

"you want me to stop?" she said quietly almost a wisper.

"no not really" I felt her smile against my neck. her hands moved all over my chest. I did the same on her back and left a few wet kisses on her neck as well, only I didn't stop and made sure to leave a hickey. "Oliver?" she said

"mhm?"

"come with me"

she stood up and took my hand, she opened the door to her dorm and checked if someone was there. When she didn't find anywon she closed the door and mumbeld a closing and silent spell. I smiled, picked her up and placed her on the bed.

Before I could do anything about it she flipped us over making me lay on my back with her on top of me. I raised a eyebrow "you are very wrong Oliver Wood, I started it because I CAN finish it"

_____________________________

sorry for the kind of clifhanger but I just coudn't help it,

let's go for the 300 reads shall we. thank you for reading LEAVE A STAR it really does mean a lot.