-the sleepover-

Oliver's POV
she had placed her sleep wear on George's bed and both of the twins were now

at me. "uhm why are you sleeping here" Fred asked confused

"well I don't want to lay next to 2 of my friends who are making out" he laughed "fair point" he walked to his closet and got a fless of fire wisky out of it. "oh for god sake Fred how manny bottles do you have" she asked laughing. He took a sip "enough to get wasted"

she snatched the bottle out of his hands and took a gulp "damm that never fails to help"

I had stood there and George noticed I had no clue what to do. "so what shall we do then, apart from drinking" he said

she looked at me as she took a sip from the bottle, she held out the bottle to me "want some?"

I took the bottle from her and took a very large sip. "okay Wood calm it there" she said laughing as she took it back again. She then hannded George the bottle he took a normal sip and in no time Fred and her were dancing on the beds, I quickly mumbeld a silence spell on the door not wanting to wake someone up. "c'mon Oliver don't be bornig" she said as she jumped off the bed and dragged me to the bed "no il stay sober thank you" I said laughing. She rolled her eyes "you are veryyyyy boringggg" she said cocky

the twins nodded

"i'm not, I just don't feel like being drunk on the first day of the new year"

"fine what do I have to do for you to have fun for once in your life"

I though about it and then I knew it "play as a goalkeeper in the match against Slytherin"

"Oliver, I'm drunk, very much, but no"

"y/n just leave him be if he wants to be boring let him be" George said, Fred had passed out on his bed. So George and her danched around the room. I tried to sleep but soon the sound of a person falling to the ground woke me up.

I stood up and looked at the ground, George had passed on the ground, and y/n was looking for somthing.

"what are ya looking for" I quietly asked

"my sleepshirt, dammit"

I walked to my closet and got a big T-shirt and gave it to her "here take this"

she blushed "thank you." She walked to the bathroom. After a few minutes she walked out. My shirt came a little over her knees and it looked absolutly stunning on her. "we-were can I sleep" she asked looking around. "uhmm George's bed is free I guess." she walked over but strumbeld over George's foot.

she almost fell to the ground, I rushed forward and catched her "easy now" she laughed and looked into my eyes "thank you Oliver" she hugged me, my whole body froze what was I suppost to do. she quickly fellt that I was not hugging her back and backed away, I wrapped my hands around her waist and pulled her close. "Oliver"

I looked at her

"if it really makes you happy il play as goalkeeper, for this once"

I picked her up and spinned her around "thank you so much" she giggeld and I put her down "s-sorry"

she looked at me "don't be, I like that side better" she walked to George's bed "what side" "oh the side of Oliver Wood who is fun and doesn't care.

I looked away. As I layed in my bed I heard her mumbel "but of course you have to be the side who looks away and is awkward"

"I heard that"

"good, maybe you will do somthing about it" she sounded sad and angry.

Y/n POV

I coudn't sleep that night all I chould think of were his hands on my waist while we were hugging, or when he had spinned me around he wasn't the awkward Oliver who looks away he was the Oliver who had fun and just did thinks without thinking. The next morning I woke up with a massive headache. "well goodmornig sleepy head"

I looked up and my mounth fell open. Oliver was standing in front of me with no shirt and a cup of coffee in his hand. "uh who are you and what have you done with shy Oliver"

he laughed "just take the damm coffee"

I sat up staight and took the coffee from his hand. "how bad was I last night"

"well let's see you were danching on the beds and in the room, Fred and George both passed out, you agreed to play as goalkeeper, you slept in my shirt, that's pretty much it"

"oh god" I said as I fell back in my bed "you can skip practice if you really are to tired"

I sat back up again and placed my hand on his forhead "are you sick, you feel pretty hot, I think you're sick"

he laughed, "yeah you should deffinitly skip practice you will fall of you're broom"

"but-" he cut me off by placing his hands on the sides of my shoulders "you need rest"

"Oliver I swear to god you're not feeling well, you are not awkward, you let me skip practice, hell you don't even have a shirt on" I said fast

he laughed "oh please how manny people have you seen shirtless"

"just one" I quietly said

he turned around "just one?"

"yeah what did you expect"

"well I mean you are the pretties girl at Hogwarts, guys practicly trow themselfs at you"

"so, that doesn't mean I have seen them shitless, do you really think that off me that every guy that I look at I have seen shirtless"

he looked at me and I placed the coffee cup on the nightstand next to me, "thanks for the coffee"

I walked out, but he placed his hand on my arm and turned me around "I'm sorry I didn't mean it like that" he had pulled me closer and his face was within centimeters of mine. "I uhmm-"

I coudn't talk

"can I speak to you" he asked

"Oliver every time we talk we both end up blushing and walking away"

"well let me explain to you why I blush, I just don't know what to do when I'm around you"

"Oliver it has been 2 fucking years, we kissed twice why do you care"

"because I have said horrible things and I didn't even mean them"

"then why did you say it"

"because I though you were better off without me"

"though? as in past sense"

"yes, I never stopped thinking about you and I want to change"

I laughed "so that is what the no shirt is about"

"well that was a coincedence I didn't think you would be up"

"Oliver"

"that is me yes" I hugged him "please don't change to much for me okay"

he didn't say anything and just hugged me back. and I knew I let myself relax around him and I was not going to be able to ignore him"

________________________

oh- but this is- not good for my hearth

xxx