-no choice-

Y/n POV

2 days can past very fast especially when you're having fun, I spent every minute apart from my lesson's with Oliver, my mum sent me a letter back saying she was safe and would wait for us at the platform but we could still spent the break with Oliver.

Oliver and I have also made it out misson to find out what's going on between Fred and Hermione, a few nights in a row Hermione never came to her room and neither did Fred. It was the last night that I knew for a hondered procent sure that somthing is going on between them. I was packing my bags with Hermione when Fred's sweatshirt was hanging in her closet. She avoided every question about it got there but the blush on her face said enough.

After 2 days we all sat down in a compartment in the train, Hermione Harry and Ron went in another one with Ron's little sister Ginny. I sat down next to Oliver, The twins in front of us.

I was wearing Oliver's quiddich sweater. The twins talked most of the time telling us about new prank ideas. My legs were in Olivers lap. After 7 hours the trains seemed to slow down. I sighed and stood up when the train came to a stop. "ready?" Oliver asked. "to meet you're dad, yeah to see my mom again nope"

he laughed "you will be fine"

I stepped out of the train my luggage in my right hand and Adrien's hand in the other. Oliver was walking next to me, Cassy next to Adrien. We looked at eachoter and he nodded.

And then we stood in front of our motter. "hi dear" she said with tears in her eyes. I gave her a weak smile. She then looked at Adrien, he had cut his hair with his friends in the second week of school. My mom ran a hand trough his hair. "this suits you better" He gave her a weak smile. "and you guys must me Cassy and Oliver"

she looked at Cassy first "nice meeting you miss Pucey" Cassy said brave her hand streched out. My mother gulped and shook her hand. "Just say Rebekah dear, I don't like the sound of miss Pucey"

She then turned to Oliver. "hello miss Pu- Rebekah?"

she smiled. "hello Oliver"

then she turned back to us she opend her mouth to say somthing but a yell trough the platform cut her off.

"ADRIEN AND Y/N PUCEY WERE ARE YOU" it was the loud voice of my father. Me and Adrien looked at eachoter in fear. I turned to Oliver. "go Oliver, Il meet you at you're house I got you're address"

I wanted to look at Cassy but both her and my mother were already gone.

"here father" I said quietly. "no letter back, nothing, you're mother ran away, you are comming with me" his face was red and full of anger. "no" I said. Adrien looked at me in shock. Both of us never dared to speak back to our father. "what did you just say to me"

"I said no. I'm not going to marry Draco"

"you don't have a choice" he grabed my arm harshly and placed his hand on Adrien's neck and slured us out of the station. At the end I saw the twins looked at me, there eyes met mine. full of fear just as any other pair of eyes looking at us. A tear fel down my cheek as I looked at them.

-

our dad puched us into the living room, Draco was sittitng there with his father and a girl her hair long and black and her eyes were very light blue. And a men with short black hair, and a suit on looking at the table"

"sit" my father said stricly.

I looked at Adrien and then sighed and sat down. I looked at Draco his eyes full of guilt. For a minute it was silent.

"you know what, you want to give me a choice right, marry Draco or leave well I'm leaving" I stood up but his strong arms pulled me down. "no you're marrying him. And Adrien meet Jessie Carringtans, she is a pureblood, Slytherin and not some mudblood ravenclaw"

"don't call her a mudblood" Adrien said angry. "I will not marry anywon you pick I will never do somthing you want"

My dad lifted his hand but Adrien was faster his hand came in touch with my fathers jaw. He fell to the ground immidiatly. Adrien got on top of him and kept on hitting him. Draco's Father stood up and so did the men in suit. they tried to pull him off but Adrien kept on hitting. "YOU WERE NEVER A FATHER TO ME" Adrien screamed. The girl was crying. A single tear escaped my eye and I stood up "c'mon y/n" Adrien grabbed my hand and let me outside of the house. "Adrien you could have killed him"

He turned around, blood on his face and his eyes, his eyes were angrier then I have ever seen. More angry the time with Oliver, more then with his fight with George in my first year more then ever"

"I will not marry anywon but Cassy, I love that girl just as much as I love you" I clapped my hands around his neck and hugged him. Adrien never hugged me but I felt his hands clap around my waist and pull me closer.

"c'mon let's go to Oliver's"