-goodmorning-

Y/n POV
we walked back to the caslte, hand in hand. I had said goodbye and rushed into my room. Hermione was sitting on her bed reading a book. I snatched it out of her hands. "he asked me to be his girlfriend" I said jumping up and down. She got up "no way" I nodded exsitedly. She huggeed me. "I'm so happy for you"

I had told her all about our date. I noticed how she was sad but tried to hide it. I quickly clapped my hand for my mouth. "mione I'm so sorry I didn't mean to rub it in you're face"

I gave her a hug. "I'm so sorry"

"don't be, I don't think it's that bad I mean Ronald and I weren't even dating"

I looked at her "liar" I wispered.

We walked back into the common room, George and Oliver were sitting on the couch, they didn't hear us come in "so yeah, she said yes"

Georges gasped "finally how long have you wanted to do that, 2 fucking years"

"oh did Oliver had a little crush" I said as I walkled into the common room and sat down next to them Oliver got red and George and Hermione laughed. I placed my legs in Oliver's lap. We talked until Fred came in. you chould tell he had been crying. I quickly got up "what happend"

"Angelina was kissing Comac"

My mouth fell open. "what the fuck"

he quickly looked at me "sorry, how did you're date go"

I smiled and wispered in his ears "I am his girlfriend" he gasped and looked at Oliver "finally" Fred gave me a hug. "congrats"

I sat back down. "what is it with all of my bestfriends relationships falling apart. Hermione laughed and so did Fred. "well I want wiskey" we all looked at Oliver. "Oliver, drinking? fuck help George I told you someone took over his body I don't think he dissapeard" we all laughed as Oliver got up and got a bottle of fire wiskey. He took a sip and passed the bottle to me. "what are we drinking to then?" He asked. "to you and y/n" Hermione said as she help up the bottle I gave her. "to Oliver and y/n" the rest said. I smiled as Oliver pulled me closer. The rest of the night went by quick. Until the door of the common room opened. Ron walked in. I looked at Hermione but she didn't seem to care. "uhm hey" he said. Harry walked in behind him. "hey" Oliver said. I looked at him "what" he said quietly. I rolled my eyes. "Uhm Hermione can we talk" Ron said. Hermione nodded but didn't get up "talk then" she said after Ron looked at her confused.

"alone please"

"no thanks" she said looking at me. "acually let me talk, Ron don't feel sorry for me please I get it we are better off as friends no worry" a smile on her face I looked at Ron who had also a small smile on his face. "okay lovely can we get back to drinking now" Fred said drunk. "I think you had enough buddy' I said laughing. He rolled his eyes as me as he slowly got up. he strumbeld to the room but halfway almost fell to the ground. Hermione got up "il help him" she said as she took Fred's arms and helped him into the room.

"Y/n did you find a place to sleep this spring break?" George asked. I nodded "yeah I'm staying with Oliver"

he raised an eyebrow and I threw a pillow at him.  "get you're mind out of the gutter"

he laughed "okay okay, il check on Fred and hermione making sure he didn't pass out" I laughed. Oliver pulled me even closer then I already was and gave me a kiss on my head. I looked up at him and gave him a slow kiss. He grabed the back of my neck.

"we are still here" Harry's awkward voice said. Oliver looked at him and stood up "c'mon"

instead of following him I pulled him towards the girls room, "come with me"

he did and the stairs let him because there was nobody in my room, He kissed me as soon as the door closed. "I wanted to do that all night" he kissed me again, slower this time. The butterfly's in my stomach went wild. "jump" he said. as I did he stepped closer and I claped my legs around his waist. his hands i on my waist and he puched me against the door.

he removed my sweater. and kissed my collarbone, left a few hickeys on my neck. He moved around and placed me on the bed. I removed his shirt as he removed my jeans. "god y/n you are beautiful"

a blush came over my face as he played with the fabric of my panties. "so beautiful" he said slowly.

I pulled at his belt and removed it. his pants followed quickly. I took my wand and locked the door.

*****

Oliver's POV

I woke up at 6:30AM I looked around , clothes were all over the room. Memory's of last night started to kick in. Y/n was sleeping peachefully next to me her head laying on my shoulder her hair messy on her face. I moved my hand to her face and slowly removed some hairs out of her face, making sure I didn't wake her up. The door handle went down and back up. shit. The door went down again. I quickly grabed the duvet and pulled it over y/n and mine halfnaked body's. I pretended to be a sleep as the door went open. "see I told you Fred, they spent the night togheter" Hermione's voice quietly said. "geez they had sex look at the clothes around the room" I cursed in my head, I was never hearing the end of this. "c'mon we are going to wake them up" Hermione's voice said. "alright alright"

the door closed again and I pulled y/n a bit closer. After 10 minutes she woke up. "uh what time is it"

"6:45"

she looked at me, a red collor filling her cheeks immidiatly. "did you sleep well" I asked as I got up and dressed into my clothes "yeah, what about you?"

I stepped forward her "never better"

she smiled as she huged me "are you feeling okay" I asked as I picked up my shirt and pulled it on. She nodded and walked towards her closet. "uhm, Fred and Hermione know we uhm"

She got red "how"

"they came in when you were asleep" she nodded as she dressed herself into her schoolrobes. "I'm going to check on Hermione" she said as she gave me a kiss and walked out of the room, I followed her "Il go check on Fred"

Hermione was not in the common room. So y/n followed me to the boy's dorm instead. As soon as we walked in both our jaw's dropped. Hermione was sleeping in Fred's bed he was laying next to her with a hand around her waist. Y/n looked at me. "what the fuck" she said a bit too loud. Fred seemed to have heard her and quickly got up "uhm, goodmornig"

________________________________________

OH MY GODDDDDDD.

so I uhm. yeah, I though, I don't even know what I was thinking, thank you for reading.