-The Deal with the Devil-

Oliver's POV

I woke up at 7AM sharp. I put on my robes and went to the common room. Fred and George were already in there "Ah Ollie there you are" I rolled my eyes, "chould you stop calling me that" we all walked to the great hall, Fred and George were one of my only friends mainly because they play as beaters for the Gryffindor team "aren't you happy, someone is trying out for a chaser, we haven't had a good chaser in a long time"

"she is a pucey"

"so she is also a Gryffindor" Fred said

"and pretty" George said as we sat down "stop it both of you, she can have the spot when she is good enough"

they sighed ""fine"

we sat down on our usual spot.

I placed some bacon on my plate and some other stuff soon Harry, Ron, Hermione and y/n walked into the hall. I noticed how the twins shamelessly stared at her, she didn't noticed it she was too busy talking to Ron. "guys she is not food you are aware of that right" I hissed "oi Olliver jealous are you" I rolled my eyes, "I'm just saying IF she gets on the team you need to stay focused and not drool over her, we have to win this year" they totally ignored my comment as y/n sat down. " thanks again for helping us with potions" Fred said. She smiled "no problem"

"you really helped those idiots?" Hermione asked suprised "yeah Granger and she filled out those anwers faster then you"

I chuckeld knowing that they were probably joking "oi wood you think were joking, were not y/n filled those answes out in 3 minutes" I started at her in shock. I had made the same assiment in 15 minutes looking in every postion book I chould find and she was a year bellow me" I realized I was staring at her and looked away.

After breakfast me and the twins walked to the dungeons for potions. I sat down alone and the Twins behind me. Snape walked in and began asking the questions on our assiment. The twins played smart and all of their anwers were correct. He then let us make a basic healling potion "we told you she was smart" The twins chouldn't stop talking about her "for merlin's sake you guys sound like  your in love when you don't even know her"

"just because you can't love anything else then quiddich, doesn't mean we can" I looked at them "I am capabe of loving a human being for god sake"

they looked at eachother "how many dates have you been on"

"one"

"how many people have you kissed

"zero"

"how many people have you had a crush on"

"zero"

"Oliver you need to live your life, do you know how many girls would die to talk to you" I felt my cheeks getting red "oh stop it, I'm 15 not 28"

they sighed "suit yourself"

after potions I had a free period I was going to fly around a bit but I though about what the twins had said, of course I wasn't goinig to go on a date or somthing but maybe talking to some other people coudn't hurt"

I walked to the great hall and saw Ron and y/n sitting at the end of the Gryiffindor table "great" I mumbeld under my breath. Ron was as usually eating and y/n was reading a book. "watcha reading" I asked she turned around "for god sake you scared me" I laughed "didn't mean to" she turned back to her book "charms, proffesor Flitwick want's me to know these spells for next week so"

I looked in her notes and alll sorts of spells were written in a beautifull handwriting "you wrote it?"

she nodded "if I write it down I can remember them better"

"hey Adrien" She suddenly said, I looked behind me and saw Adrien Pucey standing there I didn't even hear him come stand behind me "y/n come with me please" he said kind of angry "no"

he took a step back "why not"

"I am studying"

"I don't care, c'mon"

"Adrien, i'm studying you can tell me later"

"Blaise is hurt but he doesn't want to go to the hospital can you help him"

she turned around "Your a year older then me can't you do it yourself"

he gave her a look and she stood up "why didn't you just do that before" she wispered to him as they walked away.

"oi mate doesn't feel good when someone walks away from you does it" Ron said with is mouth stuffed with donuts "why did she all of the sudden did go with him"

"oh they have a look they give it to eachoter when they really need eachoters help"

I heard footsteps going my way  "NO ADRIEN NOT A CHANGE I RATHER TROW MYSELF OF THE ASTRONOMY TOWER"

"oh c'mon" he said "NO" she screamed

ron looked up "what's going on"

"nothing" she said as she gave Adrien a death glare "oh c'mon y/n it whouldn't be for long just a month "NO I WILL NOT" she screamed "HE IS RUDE, AND FREAKING ANNOYING" 'that is no reason not to" he said with hope "I'M FOURTEEN ADRIEN I'M NOT GOING TO FAKE DATE SOMEONE TO MAKE HIS EX JEALOUS" I chuckeld and walked out of the great hall

y/n POV

"oh c'mon y/n, it woudn't be so bad, please I will do the dishes for the rest of the year" I smiled at him "good offer but no"

then Blaise came in "please y/n"

I shook my head "i'm not fake dating him, over my dead body"

"well that's polite" his annoying voice said. I stood up to walk out of the great hall only to find Pansy walking in the great hall. Malfoy's hand turned me around "I will make sure you can play on the quiddich team"

I sighed "promise"

"promise" he said as he hooked his hands around my waist. I turned around and saw Pansy storming towards me "so this is why you break up with me, so you could fuck her"

I looked at the floor. "leave her alone" Malfoy said as he walked out of the great hall "why did I agreed with this?" I asked as I removed his hand from my waist. The other guys catched up with us "you can't tell your friends okay?" Adrien said as he walked next to me "what?! i'm supposts to let them think i'm dating him" I looked at Malfoy in discust "no offence taken"

"c'mon you can't back out now" Blaise said

"fine, but you better make sure il get on the team" Malfoy nodded and I walked off to my next class wondering  what in the hell did I get myself into