-plan-

Y/n's POV

Oliver had sat down on the bed. "okay so don't get mad please" he said worried.

I just looked at him. "so the twins had this plan to like, fake date someone to see how you would react and if you would be jealous" he didn't look at me. I just bursted out laughing. He looked up "are you not mad?"

I smiled "no, I mean the fact that you wannted to make me jealous" I laughed again and he gave a low chuckel "would it have worked" he then said. I looked at him "the girl would have been dead in a week"

he laughed. "well"

"well" I looked into his beautiful brown eyes. "you're staring y/n" he quietly said.

I nodded "I know"

he grabbed me by the waist and pullled me on the bed. "it is not polite to stare" my back was on the bed and he was above me. "can't say I mind the view" I said with a cocky grin. he laughed as he leaned in closer and gave me a kiss, his tongue exploring my mouth as he lay down next to me and pulled me on top of him. I rested my hands on his chest as he gently squeezes my waist. I broke the kiss and smiled at him. "we should get breakfast"

he groaned as he sat up straight and pulled on his robe, I found mine and did the same. As we walked out of the common room the twins were still waiting. Fred had a big shield and George was hiding behind Fred. "Oliver is she going to kill us" George asked carefully. before Oliver could anwer I rushed towards them "I sure am" I chased them all the way to the great hall. "so you're not mad" Fred asked confused. I shook my head. As I walked in Blaise was standing at the Gryffindor table looking very impatient. "mornig Blaise is somthing wrong?" he had grabbed my arm and slurred me out of the hall. "Adrien kissed some weird girl last night"

I nodded "and what the hell do you want ME to do about it"

"well I don't know I though you wanne know"

"no thank you, I have my own life I don't need to be busy with Adrien's"

he nodded "how are you and Wood boy"

I pulled him closer and wispered in his ear "we kissed" he gasped as I ran to the Gryffindor table. He walked to the Slytherin table and sat down with still the look of shock. I chuckeld and sat down next to Oliver. "what did Zabini want" Ron asked with his mouth full. "he came to tell me about Adrien's love life"

Fred looked at me confused "yeah apparently he kissed some girl last night"

he didn't say anything he just looked at the Slytherin table. Adrien and some girl with long blond hair and a ravenclaw robe were sitting next to eachother, altough there hands were under the table you could tell they were holding hands. I exused myself from the table and walked over to them. "ah my dear brother when were you planning on telling to me you were seeing someone"

he got all red and I turned the girl "and who is the girl who needs to keep my brother in line"

she smiled at me "I'm Cassy"

I nodded and wispered to her ear "if he ever hurts you call me il beat him up"

she laughed and Adrien looked at me "what did you tell her" he said worried

"Oh relax A, treat her good or il beat you're ass up"

"yeah yeah stop bothering her or il go over to Wood"

I nodded "you do that, il see you at the match tomorow" I gave Blaise a quick hug before going back at my own table. "so what shall we do today"

"well you and Oliver are going to shag so I guess me and George are going to chill a bit"

I trew a piece of bacon at them "I will not shag him, stop it" I blushed and didn't make eyecontact with Oliver.

After Breakfast I changed into some normal clother, a black ripped jeans and a red croptop. (if you don't like wearing that or want to wear somthing else just ignore it)

I walked outside of the common room, Hermione and Ron were sitting next to eachoter and as soon as Hermione saw me she stood up and turned to leave. "HERMIONE JEAN GRANGER"

she stood stil.

"in my room now" I said as I turned around.

she walked into my room with a annoyed expresion. "why are you avoiding me"

"you walked in on me and you're best friend kissing"

I sighed "so?"

"well I just though that-"

I cut her off by giving her a hug "i'm happy for you you know"

she smiled "how are you and Oliver then?"

"good, we kissed and I slept in his room last night"

she raised a eyebrow "oh don't like that" I said while rolling my eyes. I then walked back into the common room. Ron was stil sitting on the couch, a worried expresion on his face. "ron, treat her good I'm going to find Oliver, don't do anythings I woudn't do" I said laughing and gave him a quick and friendly hug.

I though were I could find Oliver and there was only one spot I could think off, the quiddich field.

and I was right, Oliver was flying trough the pitch with the quaffle under his hands practising. I rolled my eyes, that boy loves quiddich more then Ron loves his food.

As soon as he saw me he flew down next to me. "Oliver you need to rest before the game"

he sighed and went to go back to practice but I stopped him "you are stressing way to much for the tough of losing the game, relax"

he got off his broom and walked towards the castle. "hello, did you swallow you're tongue this morning or somthing"

he looked at me and pushed me against the castle wall and kissed me.