-night like these-

smut warnig (askaban here the fuck I come)

Y/n POV

Oliver and I spent the rest of the day unpacking our stuff and exploring the hotel. At night we ordered some food and ate it at the little balcony. Oliver seemed rather nervous and every time I asked about it he just said it was because of Paris or for the exams.

Then it hit me, after our exams Oliver whould me done with his 7th year and I would be stuck at Hogwarts for another year. We had talked about that it but not much, he never told me what he wanted to do after school or what whould happend to us.

when Oliver walked inside I stopped him "you have to talk to me at some point"

"what are you talking about"

was this boy serious. "Oliver you are leaving school, you're gratuating and you're shuting me out. You never told me what you want to do when you grow up, what will happend to us when you leave, you can't expect me to figuere it all out on my own" tears were forming in my eyes but I refused to cry. "I-" he looked at the ground. "I wanne become a proffesional quiddich player" he said softly. "good" he took my hand and sat down on the bed "what about you"

"I want to become a auror or perhaps also quiddich player" his face light up "we- we could play togheter, we're a good team" he said fast. "I said perhaps" I said laughing.

he nodded "And I do not plan on breaking up with you when I leave school" he said quietly. I smiled "good, me neither"

"on one condition"

I gave him a questioning look "you have to come visit me when you have vacation"

I laughed "of course"

"can I ask you somthing"

I nodded

"do- do you want a familly when you're older"

"children?"

he nodded carefully

"yeah I guess so, maybe 1 or 2, what about you"

"well if I could 7 so I can built my own little quiddich team"

my jaw dropped "kidding" he said and we both bursted out laughing. "no but maybe 2, I like kids"

I nodded and smiled.

then out of nowere Oliver jumped up and began kissing me, first fast and playful kisses but soon it turned it to long and pasionate kisses. "enough talking" he wispered in my ear and then attacted my lips with kisses again.

I moaned softly in his mounth when his hands found their way under my shirt. I ran my hands trough his hair and over his back. he quicky removed his shirt and I let my hands glide over his abs. "you're staring"

"I know" I wispered.

In no time both of our shorts were off, the bulge in his underwear was clealy visable and I gave him a knowing grin. "oh fuck off" he wispered. I turned him around and began kissing his neck, I lowered my kisses after a while and traced a line from his neck to waistband of his boxers. "bloody hell y/n stop teasing"

I smiled and removed his boxers. I placed a soft kiss on his tip earing a moan from Oliver. I took his tip in my mouth and slowly began to bop my head. His hand grabbed a fist full of my hair and pulled it making him hit the back of my troath, "fuck y/n i'm go-going to come"

I swirlled my tongue over his lengt which caused him to come into my mouth. I swallowed all of it and opened my mouth to show him. "good girl" he wispered and pulled me closer by my waist. he removed my panties and teased my entrance with his tip "p-please Oliver"

"please what love?"

"please fuck me"

I could feel him smile against my neck as he entered me, he began to move immidiatly and very fast "fuck Oliver" I wispered.

he hit my g-spot over and over again and kept on doing it until I was practicly screaming his name. "oliver i'm going to- to cum" I managed to say. "me too love" the nickname drove me over the edge and I felt my orgasm hit, his trust became sloppier and soon I felt him come inside me. "fuck" I wispered. He took his wand and casted a spell not wanting to get me pregnant. "though you wanted kids" I joked. "yeah but not so soon" he laughed. "we should get some sleep, tomorow we can go out"

"I agree" I said feeling exhausted. I got under the covers and Oliver followed my movement, I snuggeld closer to him and laid my hand on his shoulder. Right before I fell asleep Oliver wispered "it are the night like these that I am so gratefull that I have you"

I smiled against his chest and gave him a soft kiss on his cheek "it are the nights like these that I am so gratefull that I am so lucky to be with you" I wispered back.

-

Oliver's POV

The next moring I woke up by a way to exsited y/n who was jumping on the bed "OLIVER, WAKE UP. WE ARE GOING TO THE CITY WAKE UP" she screamed. I groaned and looked at her, she was wearing my oversised quiddich sweater and her hair in a messy bun, I chuckeld and slowly got up. on the little table stood a breakfast "did you make this" I asked. "no roomservice gave it this mornig"

I smiled "damm I love muggle roomservice"

"right" she laughed and began eating her croissant.

after breakfast y/n ran to her closet, she got out a red dress which came just over her knees and a pair of black boots. 'what do you think?"

"it would look beautiful"

she smiled and then ran to my closet "we are in Paris Oliver, you need to look good, maybe this" she got out a white t-shirt and a grey pair of jeans in her left hand were my normal black shoes. I nodded "sure looks good"

After we both got dressed y/n took my hand and practicly ran out of the hotel. "okay so were should we go" I laughed "I don't know i'v never been here"

she looked trought the city and then went back to walking, she never let go of my hand and stopped in front of a little shop "oh my god it still exsisted" she gasped. I looked at her "Adrien and I used to go here" she said softly and walked in. She gasped again and ran to the lady standing in front of the little desk "salut Jolanda c'est y/n tu te souviens de moi" I was shocked by her French "c'est Oliver mon petit ami" at the mention of my name I smiled at the lady. "mah dear mah english is better you can talk normal" the lady said. "oh" y/n said laughing a bit "and what may you deux be doing here in Paris" the woman said "we are on a little vacation, you know talking a break from school"

The lady nodded "and were is Adrien" it took me all my power not to laugh the way the lady spoke out Adrien's name but I held in my laugh. "uh Adrien is still at Hogwarts I think with his girlfriend"

"oh oh- tell him to write me soon."

suddenly a little girl jumped into y/n arms "Y/N Y/N Y/N, IT'S ME OLIVIA DO YOU REMEMBER MEEE" the little girl screamed. "of course I do livvie" y/n said in a high voice.

"I am nine years old I only need to wait a few years then I can go to beauxtronts"

I smiled and looked at the little girl who was now staring back at me "who's that" she said pointing a finger at me "Oliver, my boyfriend'

"BOYFRIEND????!!!" she screamed. y/n laughed and nodded "ZANE, ZANE COME FAST Y/N HAS A BOYFRIEND" the girl screamed and ran to the back at the shop, a few moments later she came in again with Zane behind her "yes I know liv, I met him already last night"

"oh-"

Zane went to give y/n a hug which she returned. he gave me a short smile before turning to y/n again "what brings you here"

"I just, I haven't been here in god knows how long" she said looking around the shop. A little bell was heard before a boy walked in, I say he was my age "y/n?"

y/n gasped at the boy's voice and turned at him. she started at the boy for a good 20 seconds before grabbing my hand and walking out of the shop

____________________________________

oh clifhanger and a long chapter AND smut, god 3 for the price for one, the price issss VOTE VOTE VOTE.