-regret?-

y/n POV

I practicly ran back to my room and woke Hermione and Harry up, Ron was behind me "what is going on"

"WE KISSED"

they all looked at me in confusing "who"

"LAST NIGHT I KISSED OLIVER FOR A MUGGLE GAME THEN HE RAN AWAY THEN THIS MORNING HE SAID SORRY FOR RUNNING AWAY AND WE KISSED AGAIN AND I HAVE NO FREAKING CLUE WHAT TO DO NEXT" I screamed in one breath. Hermione stood up "I told you he liked you"

"WHAT DO I DO"

"you calm the hell down" Ron said with his hand over his ears "and get dressed"

I quickly ran to the showers, I brushed my hair and dryed it, I made sure my tie was straight and I put on some of my favourite parfum which smelled like vanilla and lavendel. I also added some mascara and a light pink lipstick. "y/n are you comming breakfast is starting"

"yeah yeah I'm comming" I walked out of the shower and Harry was waiting for me "you look good"

"thank you, were are Ron and mione"

"they already went to breakfast"

"I think I'm going to sit with my brother at breakfast I can not look at Oliver"

"why not"

"because I will blush like a damm fool"

"suit yourself"

we walked to the great hall togheter as soon as I stepped in, I rushed to the Slytherin table, my brother was sitting with Blaise, Markus and Draco. "A I'm sitting here today"

he looked at me "did you make it to the team?"

"yeah I did'

"then why don't you wanne go over to talk tactics with Wood or somthing"

"that's the bloody problem"

"I don't get it" Blaise said

"you don't have to get it, can I sit here or not"

Adrien moved to the left "sure"

"thanks A"

I was feeling confused at dinner, and felt like I was being watched. I dared to look up from my plate and looked at the Gryffindor table, his brown eyes immidiatly found mine and I tried to look away but he stood up and walked out of the great hall. "uh I'm going to get my books" I said as I stood up and followed him, he was walking towards the common room "Oliver" he didn't stop walking, his legs were way longer then me and I had to run to keep up "OLIVER" he heard me I know he did, he slowly turned around "what y/n"

"why are you running away from me"

"why do you sit at the Slytherin table"

I looked at the ground "I just, I didn't know if- you know-"

"no I don't know, be on time at practice and we don't speak of it ever again"

I took a step back, "I never got to ask you"

he looked annoyed "ask me what"

"do you regret it"

"yes, I do I don't get why I did it in the first place and why I did it again"

I felt tears comming in my eyes "you don't mean that"

"I do"

"YOU DON'T"

"don't scream at me"

"why not"

he turned around and walked away, tears were going down my cheeks. I had no idea why he had kissed me that second time but it felt like it meant somthing What did I do wrong, why did he acted that way