-no patience-

Oliver's POV

The minute Adrien and Cassy walked in I was annoyed. A few moments of awkward talking the doorbell rang again. Y/n got up and walked towards the door. "so Oliver- any plans on what you wanne do" Adrien asked. "uh yeah I got accepted as new keeper by the national scottich team." Adrien raised his eyebrows supprised "what about you" I asked in the hope to avoid awkward silence. "I'm thinking about training to be a auror." He answered

To both of our luck y/n walked in with 2 large with boxes. "uh you guys can eat if you want, but we only have two"

Cassy and Adrien shared a look before nodding. "god I haven't had pizza in too long" Cassy said, clearly trying to avoid the silence . Y/n smiled before grabbing 4 plates. "so Oliver told me he is on the national team, you still want to become a auror?" Adrien asked looking at y/n.

Y/n nodded taking a bite from her pizza "I was thinking about writing one or two letter to some quiddich teams, or perhaps even try out for teacher at Hogwarts in a year"

I smiled not ever having heard that idea again.

2 long hours that's how long they stayed. I could slap y/n when she asked if they wanted to sleep over.  luckly Cassy refused and they took of to their own house. Y/n closed the front door, "so what should we d-"

I cut her off by slamming her against the door and attacking her lips . She let out a supprised gasp, it didn't stop me from placing my lips against her soft spot behind her ear. Her hands found their way into my hair. I left sloppy wet kisses along her neck and collerbone making sure to leave a few hickeys. I grabbed the bottom of her shirt and pulled it over her head. "god- all fucking night I had to contain myself not to bloody take you to our bedroom and fuck you" I wispered. Suprised by my own words I let out a groan as I kissed the parts of breats that her bra didn't  cover. "b-bedroom" she wispered. "now"

"too bloody far" I wispered. I picked her up and carried her to the couch. Laying her down or back I removed her shorts. I trailed my hand over her covered clit. "socking wet"  I wispered while kissing the inside of her tighs. She let out a moan, god how I loved that sound.

I smiled as I kissed closer to her heat. Her hand found their way over my stomach to the end of my shirt. I took her hint and removed it, trowing it on the ground next to us. Her nails trailed over my stomach. I smiled at her and gave her a soft kiss on her lips. "p-please" she begged. Her fingertips found their way to my belt, hinting for me to get it off. I obyed trowing it next to my shirt. She slowly pulled down my pants and trew them somewere on the ground.

Her hand found their way into my boxers teasing my hard boner. "Bloody hell" she wispered. With her other hand she pulled off my boxers, flipping us around. She strangeld me kissing me down my stomach.

Her soft lips gave me a soft kiss on my tip causing me to let out a soft moan. "d-do it already"\

Her soft plump lips wrapped around my dick bobbing her head up. I pulled on her hair causing her to let out a moan.. It felt too good, She placed her hand on the part of my dick that her mouth coudn't reach and began pumping it. I soon felt my high comming up, she felt it too and began bobbing her head faster. My tip hit the back of her throat. That was my limit, I felt my cum shoot in her mouth. After a while she opened her mouth showing to me that she swallowed it all. She smiled proudly.

I grabbed her my the back of her neck attathing my lips to hers. Our lips moved in sync, our lips batteling for dominance. She moved her hips making her clothed sex toching mine. I groaned into the kiss, my hand making their way to her panties quickly removing them. I picked her up pinning her underneath me again. I slammed myself into her, her lips forming a O but no sound comming out. I picked up pace not wanting to waste anytime. "I- I a-am so c-close" she managed to say to her uncontrolleble moans.

She puched her nails into my back, hard enough to leave a mark. I played with her breast, putting her niples between my fingers. She let out a yelp of pleasure and I felt her hot cum around my dick.

She let out another scream of plessure, moaning my name once in a while. "god you look so bloody hot screaming my name like that"
She smirked "oh fuck off" she whispered pulling me down and laying her head on my chest.

________________________________
Sorry for the short chapter
It sucks i know
Xxx