-forgiveness-

y/n POV

I was on my way to breakfast when the twins came to walk next to me "how are you not in bed right now you drank a whole bottle of fire wiskey" Fred said suprised. "well a good morning coffee, a men who transformed into Oliver and a good mood"

"a men who transformed into Oliver?" Georeg asked laughing.

"yeah I'm starting to worry what he did with the real Oliver, he was talking to me without blushing, he hugged me, he didn't even had a shirt on, oh and he told me he can't stop thinking about me"

I sat down at our usual spot "y/n that's not a men who transformed into Oliver that was Oliver trying to tell you he is crazy about you"

"ah did Wood finally make a move" I turned around and Blaise was standing behind me with a black eye "What happend to you" I quickly stood up and looked at him closer "Terance happend"

I stared at him "why whould he do that'

"do you really wanne know?"

"yeah"

"I told him that you and Oliver are meant to be, he didn't take it well"

"what the-" I walked towards the Slytherin table. And stopped behind Terance, he didn't notice me "TERANEC HIGGS, WHY WHOULD YOU HIT BLAISE"

he looked at me "he said somthing stupid don't worry about it"

"oh yeah he told me what he said and my damm love life isn't your buisniss"

"but- he hurt you"

"and he said sorry, so you better appologize to Blaise before I make you do it"

suddenly I felt 2 strong arms pull me away "okay sis, I think you need to get back to you're own table"

"A I swear to god, let me go" he had picked me up and was walking towards the Gryffindor table. "A I will hex you if you don't let me go NOW"

"yeah yeah I know"

he dropped me at the Gryffindor table and looked at the twins "please make sure she doesn't kill Terance"

the twins nodded and adrien walked away. I looked at the table when Oliver came to sit next to me "what is wrong"

"Terance is wrong, he hit Blaise"

Oliver looked at the twins "oh Blaise said that you and y/n were meant to be or somthing, Higgs didn't take it well" Geoge explained to Oliver. "well he probably just likes y/n" Fred said. I made a discust face "that is gross, I rather hook up with Diggory again"

at that the group fell silent "It was a joke for god sake I whoudn't do that"

Fred looked at Oliver "what is it why doesn't anywon talk" I said confused. George was looking behind me and so did I.

Terance was standing behind me "oh you will so regret comming here" I said angry, I stood up from my table but Oliver blocked me. "just let it go"

"no he hit my best friend". the Twins had stood up as well and had grabbed my arms. "y/n I just wanne talk" Terance said while looking at me "well I don't"

"y/n fine if you don't like me the way that I like you but HE will hurt you again"

"TERANCE, I don't care what you feel towards me but let me make one thing very clear, if I want to forgive Oliver for what he said to me I will. And besides it has been 2 years and we were young, so you can go back to you're own table and leave MY love life alone"

I stormed out of the great hall and Oliver followed me. "you forgive me?"

I looked at him "of course I forgive you, I mean I you were fourteen and so was I, now you're sixteen and I am fiftteen and turning sixteen in 2 month. I can't stay mad at you forever now can I"

the second I had said the words of I course I forgive you he had smiled. "so new start?"

I nodded "new start"

________________________

so sorry for the short chapter but I really wanted to stop it here