-nightmare-

Oliver's POV

she slowly fell asleep with her head resting in my lap. I lifted her up and walked towards my dorm. I performed a spell which made her chance into her sleepshirt without waking her up. I placed her on my bed and moved the blanket over her. Then I got into my sleepshirt, a long pants all red with a little lion on the left side. I decided not to wear a shirt since it was way to hot to sleep in one. I then looked at y/n, what was I suppost to do now. She was sleeping in my bed so where was I suppost to sleep. Suddenly she sat up straight "were the hell am I" she said looking around the room. "oh you're in the boy's room since the stairs whould probably not let me go up there. "oh and how did I get here" she said looking at her sleepshirt.

"you fell asleep in the common room so I brought you here"

then I looked at the ground. She got up "well uhm I uh should go, thank you tho"

she said blushing.

"did I do somthing wrong you're acting weird"

"no, but you uhmm are not wearing a shirt Oliver"

I quickly pulled on a shirt "sorry bout that" I laughed

"it's fine" she looked unsure of what to do next. "you can stay here you know, il sleep on the ground" I quietly said. "thank you" she said as she layed back down. "we will win the match Oliver, I promise"

I nodded and went back to sleep.

I woke up I was flying, the wind trough my hair and scoring with Angelina, Terance Higgs and Harry were both neck to neck to find the snitch, the Slyterin's managed to score once out of 12 shots. but suddenly the crowd went silent and gasped. I followed everywon's stares. y/n was falling and falling and falling. I flew to her but it was to late, her back came down on the ground with a hard clap. I gasped and jumped off my broom as I sat down next to her I didn't saw her chest moving. I quickly checked her polse, but I coudn't find a heartbeat . I held her head and layed it in my lap. I moved my head to hers and cried. this was all my fault, I begged her to play as goalkeeper, I so badly needed to win and now she was laying liflessly on the ground before me. People were trying to get me away from her they lifted her up and got her to the castle I collapsed on the ground, tears in my eyes and on my cheeks. I lost her, it was all my fault.

suddenly I was sitting straight up in my bed, I looked to my left Y/n was peachefully sleeping. It was just a dream. I was sweating. I looked at her again she had turned around and had a worried look on her face, "are you okay you look like you have seen a ghost"

I got up and gave her a hug. She returned it but as I pulled away she had a questioning look on her face. "I though I lost you" I quietly said. "what" she said as she pulled me closer and gave me a hug. "oh god you're sweating, you have tears in you're eyes, are you okay?" she sounded so concerned. "I had a nightmare that, that you-" I coudn't say it instead I felt a tear rolling down my cheek.

she quickly hugged me again "It was just a nightmare, I'm here, everything is okay" she wispered in my ear. I nodded "you died" I then said softly.

she looked at me.

I pulled her closer "I was so scared y/n, losing you would be-" I coudn't find the words for it.

she placed both of her hands on either side of my face. "Oliver, you didn't lose me"

I leaned forward and kissed her. My whole plan of patience was gone, I needed to. Our lips moved in sync as she clapped her hands around my neck. I broke the kiss for a second, we started in eachother eyes as she smiled. I didn't look away and neither did she. She blushed and slowly turned me around and lay me down. My back was on the bed. she lay her head on my shoulder and closed her eyes. I did the same and fell asleep hearing y/n's soft breating.

Y/n's POV

I woke up my head was on someone's chest. I looked up and saw Oliver I blushed as the memory's of last night started to kick in again. it was saturday, the match was tomorow and we always have a rest day the day before the match. so I placed my head back on Oliver's chest and sighed. how did we go from barely talking to eachoter to falling asleep togheter. After half an hour I flipped my legs around the bed and walked to the common room, I took my wand out and made a coffee when the twins barged in. "goodmo-"

I coudn't finish talking they had picked me up and placed me on the couch the both stood before me with there hands folded. "you weren't in you're room last night"

I gulped "correct"

they leaned closer "so were wore you then"

my mind was racing, shall I tell them, I mean they were my best friends, but what if Oliver regrets it and then it would be super awkward, what if Oliver doesn't want them to know. I was hoping for a miracle.

"well uhmm- funny story acually" I began.

Fred took a step back "oh god you were with a boy"

I looked at my knees. it would take them five minutes to find out if I didn't do anything now. I heard the door behind me open and the morning voice of Oliver "goodmornig"

now the twins rushed to Oliver and grabbed him, they placed him next to me on the couch. "and were wore you, we would go over you're plan again"

"uhmm well uhmm" he was just was much as red as me

"what plan" I asked as I looked him.

"you don't get to talk lady" George said. He turned to Oliver.

"she wasn't in her room last night"

"what plan" I said again.

he looked at me "I had this stupid plan to-"

"YOU ARE GOING TO TELL HER?" the twins said suprised.

"uhmm guys the plan it is not uh nessecary anymore"

"you were togheter last night" Fred said in shock.

"WHAT DAMM PLAN" I said as I stood up.

"oh we came up with this stupid plan to make you jealous" George said cassualy

"make me jealous?" I said raising a eyebrow

Oliver stood up and grabbed my arm and rushed into his room again, he locked the door and looked at me "let me explain they will just make it worst"

________________________________
OI LOVE IT

there are lots of conversations, so sorry if it is a bit messy. I really hope you like it and thank you for reading