-Pregnant?-

Oliver's POV

I was walking nervously in my house my dad had asked me at least 4 times what happend and four times I told him the same thing, their dad showed up and took them. Then out of nowere their mother and the girl I think her name was Cassy appeard. "are they here yet?" Rebekah asked. I shook my head no and she sighed.

10 dreathfull long minutes passed by. Then the doorbell rang I sprinted towards the door and opend it. Y/n and Adrien were standing there. Adrien's face full of blood. I ignored it and gave y/n a hug. "I was so worried" I wispered in her ear. She hugged me back and I lifted her up a bit. Adrien couched and I put her down again. As we walked inside Cassy sprong into Adrien's arms. "are you okay, what happend" her voice full of worry. Y/n gave her motter a small smile before turning to my dad. "hello mr Wood. nice meeting you" she streched out her hand. My father smiled "I have heard a lot about you, nice meeting you" she looked at me for a second "only good things I hope"

"are they here' my mothers voice shouted from the kitchen. Then her heels were heard quick running to us. "oh hello" she said exsited as she pulled y/n in for a hug. y/n kindly returned it. Then my mother turned to Adrien. "oh god dear come with me il get that blood off you're face" Cassy and Adrien followed my mother into the kitchen.

miss Pucey grabbed y/n shoulders. "take care of yourself, and take care of you're brother"

"don't you wanne know what happend?" y/n asked.

her mother shook her head no. "I don't wanne hear another thing about you're father, I am going to change my name back to Marsins"

y/n smiled. "sign me up"

her mother looked at her confused. "are you sure"

Y/n nodded and gave her mom a small hug. Adrien said goodbye and then Rebekah flew off in the night.

"well let's eat, who likes chicken" my mother said while walking into the kitchen.

Y/n POV
I sat down next to Oliver and Cassy. After a few minutes of silence Mr Wood turned to me. "I heard you are a better goalkeeper then my son is"

I smiled a bit. "well-"

"she is better" Oliver said as he gave me a smile.

"I called it" Adrien said. I looked at him "oh if it was for you I would play as chaser"

he laughed. "just so you could beat me" I laughed. I turned my attention back to mr Wood. "oliver told me you were a quiddich captain as well"

mr wood smiled and began telling all sorts of storys, how he even played against my dad at his time at Hogwarts and how he almost died while playing. I could see the similarities between Oliver and his dad. Both of them were the happiests when they tallked about quiddich"

After dinner I helped Miss Wood to clean the dishes. "so" she began. "I'm not trying to be rude darling but, I know my son is not really uhmm-"

"akward"

she nodded a little "it's not a bad thing but me and his dad always worried that he would be too focused on quiddich and not make any friends and I was wondering how did you make him so- relaxed"

I smiled "I honestly have no clue miss, I guess I just talked"

she gave me a smile back, "go to the living room dear il finish the dishes"

As I walked into the living room I was shocked at the sighed. Oliver and Adrien were talking, laughing and drinkinig fire wiskey togheter "I"m not interupting am I" I said quietly. "what is it sis, you look shocked"

I laughed and sat down next to Oliver. "just never though you guys would be talking to eachoter" I took the glass from Oliver's hand and took a sip. "good stuff" I smiled. "were is Cassy?"

"oh she is taking a shower, she is kinda tired"

I nodded. Then Cassy came down the stairs her eyes were red, she had been crynig you could tell. she just looked at the stairs. "uhm y/n can I talk to you"
Adrien stood up "cass what's wrong"

"y/n? please can I have a chat" I nodded and looked at Adrien he was looking worried at Cassy I put a hand on his shoulder and then followed cassy back upstairs. As soon as she was in her room she started crying again. "what, what happend what's wrong" she lay down on the bed and I sat down next to her. "I- I'm" she cried. "what's wrong?"

"I- I think I'm p-pregnant"

my jaw dropped. "why- why are you telling me this not Adrien I mean-"

"what- what if he hates children"

I chuckeld. "Adrien loves you why would he hate his child"

"but what if-"

"Cassy I don't know if you know but that boy is head over heels in love with you, he beat my father because he called you a mudblood he told me he doesn't want to marry anywon but you"

Cassy sat up straight "really?" she said softly. I laughed and nodded, "il go get him"

I ran down the stairs a huge smile on my face. As I walked downstairs I heard the voice of Adrien. "what if I did somthing wrong, what if she doesn't love me anymore, what if she found someone else" I walked in "calm down big brother"

he stood up "what happend, is she okay, did I do somthing"

I laughed. "go upstairs, now"

he sprinted up the stairs. As I sat down both Oliver and his parents looked at me. "what?"

"well we wanne know what is going on?"

I smiled 'not sure if i'm allowed to tell but-"

"pleaseee' Miss wood said "I love a bit of drama"

I smiled "she is probably pregnant"

Oliver gasped "no bloody way"

I laughed "yeah"

"a bit young isn't it?" miss Wood said quietly. I nodded "yeah well, I don't know what they are going to do but I support it" Oliver nodded. A half hour went by.

"I think I'm going upstairs, I'm tired"

Oliver stood up and gave his motter a kiss on her cheek "me too, goodnight"

As we walked upstairs we heard the voices of Adrien and Cassy. "so you're not mad" Cassy's crying voice said. a laugh followed "no i'm happy"

Oliver and I smiled at eachoter.

I got dressed into one of Oliver's oversised T-shirts and my little shorts, I put my hair into a high ponytail and lay down next to Oliver. "y/n can I ask you somthing?"

I nodded and turned to look at him. "what will we do when I leave school"

I sighed I had though about it. "I don't know"

"will you visit in the breaks then?"

I nodded "of course I will" I snugeled closer to him. he claped his hands around my waist. "my parents adore you" I smiled "I hope so"

he gave me a kiss on my head and pulled me even closer, he lifted my chin and gave me a slow kiss. "you're beautiful"

I smiled "thank you"

As we lay togheter I though about everything, Cassy was pregnant, my father god I don't even know if he is alive. My mother is safe, Oliver is peachfully sleeping next to me, and all my friends are at their home. I looked up at Oliver he was peachfully sleeping I lay down next to him. I was going to stay here for a week I went to sleep hoping tomorrow whould be great.

___________________________________________

OH OOOOOOPPP

thank you all so much for reading it really does mean a lot. Leave a star if you like it xxx author