-Bruises-

Oliver's POV

y/n and I walked into the common room a few students turned to look at us as we walked in. One of them being Hermione. "Y/n" she screamed and got up. The two of them hugged "I didn't know you were comming'

"me neither" y/n said laughing. "Cedric has been asking about you"

my mouth fell open. "he is here" I said while looking at Y/n "yeah why" Hermione asked. The next 10 minutes y/n had explained about the letters. Most of the information I had heard but still hearing it again made me wanne hit the bloody guy. Hermione started at us. "well that is-"

"fucked up" y/n said as she stood up. "were are you going'

"imma kill the bloody guy"

"I'm comming with you" I said as I stood up "Oliver, I think you should stay here?"

"what? no he is sending love letters to MY girlfriend so I am comming with you"

she looked at the ground "fine"

y/n POV
we first walked to the great hall but unfortunatly he wasn't there. Then we walked to the Huffelpuf common room. Cedric was sitting on the couch reading a book. As he saw me walk in his eyes looked suprised but when he saw Oliver behind me his eyes were full of shock. "oh y/n you're here I-" I pushed him against the couch. "who the fuck do you think you are, If you EVER sent me a bloody letter again I will murder you"

he looked at me and then leaned forward and kissed me. I immidiatly pulled away and got my wand out "what the fuck Diggory" Oliver had puched him off the couch "SHE IS MY GIRLFRIEND YOU GIT. IF YOU EVER LAY A FINGER ON HER AGAIN I WILL DO SO MUCH MORE THAN JUST KICKING YOU OFF YOU'RE BROOM" Oliver had puched him in the face. Then he got up took my hand and walked out again. His face was red and he walked fast. "Oliver-"

he puched me against the wall and kissed me. I smiled against his lips and returned the kiss "you're mine say it"

I kissed him again

"say it"

"i'm yours Oliver, only yours"

he kissed me again. I opened my mouth for his tongue to enter, he explored my mouth while his hands rested on my waist and pulled me closer. I ran my hands trough his hair. he broke the kiss and went for my neck. "Ol-Oliver, w-were in the hallway"

"well noticed" he said as moved his hands from my waist to my tighs "wh-what if someone sees us'

"then they will know to never ever lay a finger on you"

his hands moved further up my tighs. "Oliver we shoudn't- not, not here" he broke the kiss and held his face close to mine. "c'mon then"

I giggeld and followed him to the Gryffindor tower. As soon as the door from his room closed behind us he removed my shirt and skirt. "god you're beautiful"

*****

The next mornig Oliver recived a letter from his mother, again with a apologly and saying she would write him as soon as the problem was fixed. Oliver and I spent most days in our dorms. A whole week had passed since we arrived and all the students would be arriving soon. Oliver and I flew a bit around the castle. When we saw the train arriving. We quickly placed our brooms in front of the entrance and ran to the train, I immidiatly ran to the twins and jumped in George's arms "oh god y/n are you okay, we saw you and you 're father and the train station are you-"

"I'm fine, Adrien took care of it"

he raised a eyebrow. Cassy got of the train. "exuse me" I said as I walked over to her. "hey Cassy" she hugged me "I made a mistake" she said

"what?" I asked conceard "I should have never went to my parents, they are happy but it was so selfish, is Adrien mad?"

I shook my head no "he is just sad he won't be able to see you so c'mon"

I grabbed her hand and rushed here to the Slytherin room. "A, you're girl is here" I almost didn't get a change to finish my sencence when Cassy was lifted up into Adrien's arms "god I missed you"

I smiled and turned around again. I walked out of the dungeons and to the Gryffindor tower, on my way there I saw Cedric, he had a black eye and a huge bruise on his jaw. I chuckeled a bit as I continued walking. "welcome back Gryffindor's" I screamed as I walked into the common room, the Twins and Angelina laughed as a few first years looked at me in confusion. I laughed as I sat down next to Oliver in front of the fireplace. I gave him a quick kiss as I laid my head in his lap. his hands played with my hair while the twins talked about their break, and new prank ideas for Snape and flitch. Oliver bowed down and put his mouth to my ear "is Cassy okay?" I nodded "she is with Adrien" I wispered not wanting to interupt Fred's confersation with Angelina, they were friends again which made me happy. "let's play Truth or Dare" George said. I sat up straight. "okay"

Hermione, ron and Harry walked in "c'mon you three, were playing Truth or dare"

Hermione took place next to me and ron and and harry on the couch next to the fireplace. "alright Ron Truth or Dare" George asked.

"Truth"

"Is it true you and Lavender brown kissed"

he became red "yeah"

"nice one little brother" Fred said laughing. Ron turned to Oliver "Oliver Truth or dare"

"hm truth"

"who is the best player on the quiddich teams"

"ohhh" the twins yelled. "easly y/n, best goalkeeper ever" he said as he gave me a small kiss on the side of my head. I smiled. "Fred Truth or Dare" Oliver said.

"dare" Fred said brave. Oliver though for a moment and then looked at me. I came close to him and wispered in his ear "dare him to kiss Hermione" making sure nobody else heard. A smile came on his face.

"I dare you to kiss Hermione"

Fred's eyes grew wide and so did Hermione's. He slowly got up and walked towards Hermione. He quietly said somthing as Hermione nodded and they kissed. Angelina and I both cheered while Harry and Ron looked furious. "alright alright get a room already" I said as they didn't stop making out. Fred pulled away and went blushing back to his seat. "bloody hell Fred" Ron wispered.

the rest of the game went on, not many things happend, Angelina had to kiss ron, she gave him the smallest peck ever, I confesed I used to have a crush on George when I was eleven which made both of us laugh because at that time we didn't even know eachother. Oliver told us his first kiss was some muggle he coudn't even remembere her name. Fred and George both were dared to give a girl a lapdance. And I swear to merlin I have never seen anything so funny, Fred obviously chose Hermione. and George chose Angelina. I laughed for more then 10 minutes after Oliver liffted me up. "c'mon you need to rest or you will die from laughter. I was still giggiling as I removed my clothes as I looked for my sleepshirt I saw Oliver's sleepshirt when he wasn't looking I quickly got it on. He turned around and streched his hand out to grab his shirt which I had on. "huh were is my-" he looked at me

"really?"

I giggeld and laid down in my bed. "fine" he sighed and laid down next to me, "you will keep me warm then"

he pulled his hand over my waist and pulled me closer he snuggeld his head in my neck and placed a soft kiss on my shoulder before closing his eyes. "goodnight Oliver"

"goodnight love"

______________________________________________

okay so uhm- I uhmm, yeah.

thank you for reading, I am really thinking about Adrien's' and cassy's love story but I doubt someone will read it. Also I'm thinking about a Weasley twins story but idk. I really want to write a good story so if you have any ideas at all pleaseee let me know. leave a star if you like this chapter and as we speak i'm writing the next chapter.