-Pancakes and celabration-

Oliver's POV

I woke up in a emtey bed and a massive headace. I strubbeld out of bed to walk into a hallway I didn't recognize . "ah Oliver you're up" I heard one of the twins say.

I raised a eyebrow at him and walked past him into what looked like a small kichen. Y/n and the redhair twin which I now recognized as George were talking and making a muggle breakfast. "Oliver you're up" Y/n said hurring away from the kitchen to give me a small peck on my lips. "mornig" George said flipping somthing in the pan. "whatcha making" I said confused.

"y/n learned how we can make pancakes" George said excited and holding up a plate with 7 sort of big round, brown food.

George placed the last piece of food that was in his pan on the rest as y/n grabbed 4 plates on each she placed 2 of the pancakes, placing a few berries and powderd suger on top of it she placed the plates in front of the seats and sat down " go on eat" she said.

Fred and George both began eating coplimenting about the pancakes. I took a bite and immidiatly began understanding why, it was heavenly. Soon all 3 of us were begging for her to make more. She laughed but declinded but prommised she would make them again if she came to vistit.

After breakfast y/n and I used the twins fire place to floo back to our appartement. Y/n smiled as she placed her jacket back into her closet. I sat down in front if my desk finishing off a letter to another quidditch team. I heard y/n gasp. "OLIVER" she screamed causing my attention. I stood up walking in the direction her voice came from. She was holding something what looked like a letter. "Sorry" she mumbled "I couldn't help it I already read it I"
"Just read it" i said inpatient wanting to know what stood in the letter.

Y/n cleared her troath and began reading.

"Mr Oliver Wood, we are happy to tell you that you have been invited to come to the tryouts of the Scottish national quiddich team. This event will take place at wednesday at 10AM sharp. You are ought to bring you're own broom and quiddich gear. We hope we see you soon"

she put the letter down and looked at me, a big smile on her face. "you did it Oliver"

I picked her up and spun her around "can you believe it" she said exsited givng me a small kiss. "honestly no" I said laughing.

"c'mon, we need to celabrate, what do you wanne do"

I though for a moment before trowing her over my shoulder and walking her to the bedroom. I placed her down on the bed, a curious expression on her face. I smirked at her as she pulled me closer for a kiss.

Y/n's POV

Not minutes later we were both undressed and exploring eachother's body's. His hands found their way up my tighs towards my heat. I bucked my hips wanting him to go there. "patience love, patience" he said sucking on my weak spot behind my ear, I let out a moan of plessure as his fingers played with my clit. "P-please"

"how cute, one night you tease the living shit out of me a few nights later you're begging" he said and I could almost feel the smirk playing on his lips. "s-shut the fuck up" I responded. I wanted to say somthing else but no words left my mouth as he puched 2 fingers inside of me. "quite the brat you are" he wispered in my ear and began pumping his fingers in and out, each time hitting my g-spot"

"f-fuck Oliver, f-faster"

he left a few hickeys on my breast, his thump playing with my clit which almost sent me over the edge. "O-Oliver I'm go-going t-to come" I managed to say.

his fingers slowed down. "beg for it" he said kissing my stomach.

All my self pride went away as I began begging for his fingers to go faster and let me finish. "good girl" he wispered which sent me over the edge. I let out a scream of pleasure as the knot in my stomach finallly released he pulled his fingers out of me and stuck them into my mouth "taste yourself"

I slowly began sucking on his fingers as I let my hands explore his chest. "i'm not done with you just yet" he said posisioning himself above me again. I clapped my legs around his waist and without a warnig he puched his lenght into me. My lips formed a 'o' form but no sound left my mouth. He began to pick up speed trusing in and out of me. I puched my nails into his back, hard enough to leave a mark"

"fuck- you feel good" he wispered. His lips toched mine in a slow kiss, he sucked on my bottom lip before planting kisses all around my neck and collorbone. I felt another climax comming up. "Ol-oliver i'm so close" I wispered kissing his neck.

"me too love"

he trusted a few times before I felt his warm cum shoot inside of me. My orgasm hit just after his. He collapsed on top of me "bloody- bloody hell" he wispered pulling himself out of me and laying down next to me.

"I like you're idea of celabration" I wispered kissing his chest and then his neck softly. "me too" he chuckeld"

"i'm gonna take a shower" I said getting out of bed. He raised an eyebrow at me "alone" I said laughing and closing the door behind me.

____________________________________
I KNOW I KNOW, I'M SUCK AT WRITING SMUT.

I wanne thank y'all so fucking much I mean 6,9 K WHAT THE HELLLLLLL.

hopefully we can reach 7K this week.

I also wanne thank everybody who VOTED keep doing it you don't know how much it means.

Q: any ideas for a good ending cuz right now the story is a bit boring in my opinion