-match day-

Y/n's POV
I woke up with Oliver shaking my shoulders "Y/n we have quidditch today,get up" his voice was excited and very happy
I smiled weakly and got up,my knees were a little weak from last night but I managed. I dressed in my school clothes. Oliver and I walked to the great hall togheter. We sat down at out usual place, Ron had started at me the moment I walked in. He quickly looked at Hermione and then back at me. "what" I asked as I ate my breakfast. "you're neck" Oliver almost choked on his orange juice and got red, he leaned closer to my ear "hickeys" was all he wispered. I immidiatly got red, the rest of breakfast went by quick. Oliver and I walked out again, together with the Twins and Harry, "Oliver, when do we meet up for the match" Harry asked. "one hour before the match at the lockerroom"

I heard someone call my name, I looked around and saw Adrien, Draco and Blaise looking at me like they were serial killers. "uhmm I wil be right back" I said as I gave Oliver a quick kiss on his cheek.

I walked towards them, "what"

"you had sex with him?!" Adrien screamed.

I quickly covered his mouth, "do you mind not screaming it" I hissed. he got his hands to my neck and looked at my hickeys "Adrien get you're hands off me"

"I'm going to tell dad"

I looked at him "no you won't"

"you know I will, he will not be happy about it"

"fine then I will tell him about you and Cassy"

at this he got red "don't she is, she is" he looked at the ground

"she is a muggleborn isn't  she" I said. Our parents were always very strict about bloodstatus. It's why they never liked me hanging out with Hermione, but my brother had the tallent to like girls who were either muggleborn or a halfblood.

"yeah she is, dad will kill me if he finds out"

"then don't you dare tell him about Oliver"

"y/n you have nothing to worry about, Oliver is a pureblood, his familly is rich"

"oh I don't care about that, do you remember the time dad find out that you had sex for the first time, I don't remember him being very happy about it"

he sighed "you have to tell him someday"

"Adrien I know, I just. You know how he is, he tried it with you too"

Blaise cut us off "tried what"

"marrige, he always tried to marry us to one of his buisniss parters to make deals"

Draco looked at me "you would have to marry me then?"

I nodded "I have told him a thousand times I didn't want to but If I tell him now that I had sex I will get a hour long speech that I have too, or I am a disgrace to the familly"

Draco and I both sighed. "my dad gave me choise when I was younger" Adrien suddenly said. "marry someone for the famillly or leave when you're 18, I did the second"

I started at him, "adrien why didn't you tell me that is in one freaking year."

"because he is going to give you the exact same choice"

tears formed into my eyes. And I rushed to the common room. How was I ever going to look at my father again if he was going to let me make a choise like that. I loved my parents, I always did. But I was sure I wasn't going to marry Draco. he was my friend and I would never see him as more"

I gave the fat lady the password to the common room and rushed in. Oliver was sitting in front of the fireplace. I rushed to him and gave him a hug. "oh what happend" he lifted up my chin and wiped away my tears. "my father he-" I bursted into tears again

"shhh it's okay, if you don't wanne tell me"

the door opend again and the twins walked in "Oliver, why are you not at the locker room the game is starting in an hour" they then saw me but I quickly got up "I'm fine"

in that hour I got ready for the game, I tried to forget about my father as much as possible.

Oliver's POV

the game had started, as captain I flew down to the middle off the field and shook the hand of Markus Flint. he had a cocky grin on his face and shook my hand confidently. I got back to my position and gave y/n a small nod. The quaffle was realeased, Angelina sprinted fowards, I followed close behind. she was blocked by Markus and she thew the quaffle my way, I catched it and threw it at the hoops and I scored. The whole team cheered, the first point was important. Adrien had hit a bulger my way, but George knocked it towards him again. He sprinted forward catched the quaffle and threw it at Markus, who did a attempt to score, Y/n intercepted him without difficulty. she gave Markus and Adrien a cocky grin. The game went on for 50 long minutes, Angelina and I had scored 18 times in total, the Slytherin's 3 times. Until the Slytherin's called in a break. "and the Slytherin team calls in a break, the score is now 180 against 30 in favour for the Gryffindor team. But nothing is sure yet, if Terrance Higgs managed to get the Snitch before Harry potter the Slytherin's will win" Lee Jordan said trough the loudspeakers. Y/n was exhausted and so was the rest of the team. "Harry, you need to find it, fast" Y/n looked at the ground and suddenly got an idea. "Oliver, Angelina, think about it, the snitch is worth a 150 points, if you guys keep scoring we will still win" the team looked confused. "not to brag but they are not scoring much with me up there, if you guys keep scoring they can catch that bloody snitch all they want, if we keep this up we will win by points not by the snitch" her eyes full of hope. "wicked" the twins said at the same time. Harry nodded in approval. Me and Angelina looked at eachother and nodded. "and the break is over, teams get ready to play again" Lee screamed trough the field. The twins got on their brooms, before I could y/n stepped closer and gave me a quick kiss on my lips. "let's win this bloody game wood" she said blushing, she stepped on her broom again and so did I. The game went on, the Slytherin team had managed to score 1 time in 15 minutes, Angelina and I scored 6 points, one of them with a little help of George. Until Terance Higgs flew around the field like a maniac. "And Terance higgs has spotted the snitch" Lee sceamed. Harry quickly followed him but it was too late Terance was standin on his broom with the snitch in his hand. "AND HE GOT IT THE SLYTHERIN'S WI-" Lee said before he looked at the score. 240- 190. "we won" Angelina screamed. she flew down and so did the rest of the team, she shared a hug before the Slytherin's began screaming "impossible, Terance caught the snitch we-" Adrien began. but a finger on his mouth shut him up. "no dear brother, Gryffindor team, we have the most points" She stood next to me. and gave me a highfive followed by a quick kiss on my cheek. "but- but-" Adrien was sweating and you could see the defeat in his eyes. "damm sis" he said. "oh A, I told you I can beat you at anything" she said while giving her brother a hug. "you still love me tho" she said laughing. he rolled his eyes as he walked back to his team.

"this can only mean one thing" the twins said.

"PARTY" we all screamed.

_____________________________

oh I absolutly love writing this, so I really hope you keep reading I promise it means a lot, I updated my Cedric x reader story there are a lot less grammar mistakes. I have said this more then once but please check it out, it is called I hated you

xxx