Vampire Queen..(1D Fanfic)

First book but I hope its good!

"Hey!" He yelled as he ran towards me. I shook my head, tears filling my eyes. I turned around and started to run. What did I just do..? I killed someone. Someone who mattered to the world. Someone who...Was a son, he might be a brother, He might be a father. No, he was too young to be one. Then again...

"What did you do back there?" I heard a voice ask me. I looked up to see a curly haired boy with electricifying green eyes. He raised his hand and whipped my tears away gently. He shook his head. "What did yo-"

"I dont know!" I hissed towards him. "To be honest, you werent to see that."

"Stop talking like youre in the 1800s.." He chuckled lightly and shook me. "How old are you, huh?" He asked me, smiling wide.

"Older than you think.." I sniffled. He knitted his eye brows together, almost ready to ask what I meant. "I have to go!" I said, worried that he would catch on. I zipped by him and into a park with in seconds. I looked up to a tree and climbed up quickly.

"Miss," I heard someone say timidly. I sighed and closed my eyes. They would never stop, would they? I knew I had to go back. They couldnt survive without a leader. "You have to-"

"I know!" I whispered harshly towards the young female. "Im sorry," I said after awhile, "Youre only doing your job." I waved her off as I felt her disappear in a blink of an eye. I just couldnt keep my thoughts off of that boy.

Who was he?

Why am I worrying? I just met him, dont even know is name, and Im just thinking about him?

I shook my head as I started to think of us being something. Why would he love a queen?

A vampire?

A vampire Queen?

A/N: It sucks I know but it gets better!