Chapter 22

Hailies P.O.V

Its been weeks since the last time I saw Harry. I don't what happened. Its like I don't exist anymore. I went to house but all he does is hug and kiss me before telling me to leave. The twins haven't even met him! I want them to meet him but he's been so distant lately. Today? The twins are out to school. I don't know if I should spy on Harry or not. I sigh, I guess I will.

AT THE HOUSE (HIDING IN THE TREES)***

I sat in the tree, watching him through the bedroom window. I feel like a creep. He was reading something when his phone went off.

I had to use my super hearing to catch the conversation.

"Hello?" He said.

"Hey, Haz," Someone said on the other end. "I did it."

"Thank you! She'll love it!" He exclaimed. I frowned in confusion. What?

"Yeah, the date is set." The other person said.

"Thank you, Louis!" He said. He looked out the window and noticed me. "Look...Uh....I have to go." And he hung up before Louis could reply. He opened the window and gazed at me.

"Hey," I whispered. He nodded and moved so I could come in. I did. I faced him and he hugged me.

"I'm sorry I waa distant lately. A lot of things to do." He mumbled into my hair. I nodded and hugged him back.

"I wanted you to meet some people but they aren't here right now." I said back. He kissed my lips and pushed me to the bed. I hugged him as he held me close.

"Well," He said. "I noticed something earlier today but Ill tell you later. When the time is right." I gave him a confused look but he ignored it.

"Harry?" I asked him. He hummed as he kissed my neck sweetly. "I-I have to tell you something." He lifted his head up and looked at me.

"Yes?" He asked me

"I have twins. I'm taking care of them."

"So, you're a triplet?" He asked me. I laughed and shook my head

"No! I mean, I'm have twins! As in I'm taking care of two kids who are twins!" I laughed but he looked serious.

"So you're a mom?" He asked me. I shook my head.

"No," I started. "Mom died. She left me in the care of them." He nodded and kissed my cheek.

"I would love to meet them." He mumbled into my cold skin.

"I was trying this whole week!" I giggled and guilt ran over his face. "Oh, Harry-"

"No. I'm sorry. I was just busy. It was something that has a good out come, of course, but it took awhile. I'm sorry, love." He apologized. I smiled and kissed his lips.

"Don't be like that." I whispered as he pulled me closer. "I dont like it when you do that, Harry!" He laughed as I whinned at him.

"Love, I have a question." He said and I nodded for him to continue. "W-Why are you so...You? I mean, I highly doubt you think about me like I think about you. You're careless, dangerous, a new feeling in y life. Why are you so you?" I laughed at his question.

"I'm me because I'm me." I shrugged. " Can't answer that any better then that, babe!" He smiled warmly and nodded.

"I understand." I kissed him and things became heated. Lets just say, my first time was wonderful.

"Wow," Harry said after we were done. We were now laying in the tangled covers, sweating and breathing like dogs.

"That was awesome," I laughed and so did he. He grabbed my waist and tugged my naked body towards his.

"I honestly loved it." He whispered in my ear. I giggled and pecked his lips as a breeze brushed over my shoulder. My brother. I smiled and hugged Harry, the love of my life and the closest thing to my family- my brother. I loved him. I loved his flaws, his cheekiness, his flirty style that got on my nerves sometimes, I loved him and the whole package- including his life- that camr with it.