Chapter 29

Hailies P.O.V

Over the past few weeks, I've been getting mood swings. One minute, I'm mad, then sad, then sexually frustrated. I also have been having strange food tastes- as in human food. Like, for example, yesterday, I had Jelly on my pizza along with some pancakes and baccon. Its gross, I know, but it tasted LOVELY! I haven't had blood in awhile but, for some reason, I've been doing good without it. Human food gets rid of my hunger and its sweet.

I decided, just to check, to get a pregnancy test. But its not that stuff mortals use. Im using the vampire test. Yes, vampires can't have kids. We just have an egg transplant. But, if its true love and the person is human, you can become pregnant.

Its complicated. If the female is able to produce eggs, and the male can produce sperm- then there's a good chance. However, one of them has to be living.

I feel like I'm dying. I walk into the bathroom and do what I have to and I see -

No....

I can't be...

Harrys P.O.V

I was sitting, on the computer, listening to music and on twitter. I heard a knock on the door and was confused. Its 10 PM. Who was knocking at this time? I opened the door and saw my love broken.

"Wha-"

"I need you." She whispers. I nodded, knowing what she wants exactly. She kissed my lips sweetly. I gently pulled her in, not wanting to be rough. Of course, she thought different. She growled.

"Babe," She whispered making me go weak. "I want it rough." I smirked, why not give her what she wants.

"Will it make you ha-"

"Very." She cut me off and that's how our first 'all nighter' was done.

**MORNING**

Hailies P.O.V

I woke up in his arms, body aching all over. We had finished at 9 AM. Its now 12 in the afternoon. I carefully got up, ignoring my pain, and quickly headed home. I loved last night. I was intending on telling him I hold his kid inside of me but I saw him and became sexually frustrated.

"Miss," Someone said. "Is this..."

I turned around and became tense. She was holding up the test.

"Promise not to say a word?" She smiled and threw it away and nodded.

"Half human myself." I smiled and thanked her as I went to bed.

**LATER ON**

I woke up, feeling as if I couldn't put this off anymore. I got dressed and left the sleeping village.

Harrys P.O.V

8 PM. I was sleeping when I felt someone watching me. I opened my eyes to be met by glowing ones- and they weren't my loves....

A/N: THANKS FOR READS AND VOTES! ILYSM! FORGIVE ME FOR THE LATE UPLOAD! <3