Chapter 31

A/N: Wow. 31 chapters! And thank you for the reads and votes :) You guys are awesome! Okay, the thing about this chapter is that this 'bad event' takes place. But memories of before AND after also happen. Im going to make the next few chapters (and this one) a ONE p.o.v. Today, its Harrys. So Harrys memories of what happened before and after will take place.

PS- IN THIS BOOK, VAMPIRES CAN CHANGE THEIR AGE AND LOOKS. SO IF HAILIES AGE CHANGES DRAMATICALLY, ITS BECAUSE SHE CHANGED HER AGE! SORRY FOR ANY ERRORS AMD LONG WAIT!

Harrys P.O.V

FLASHBACK::

I was around two, my babysitter was watching me and some new girl. I didn't like her. She was weird! I was playing with my toys when she came up to me and smiled.

"Me play?" She asked. I pouted and shook my head no.

"No." I said meanly.

"Why?" She asked. I groaned.

"No! I don't like you!" I yelled as I threw the toys at her. She started crying and ran away. I wanted to say sorry but shook my head.

"Harry!" My babysitter said as the girl ran away. "You go say sorry."

"No!" I said stubbornly. She gave me a warning look.

"Should I tell mummy you made Hailie cry?" She said. I gasped and ran as fast as I could to the girl.

So, her name was Hailie?

She looked like a Hailie.

"Leave me alone!" She grumbled to me. My feelings got hurt so I pushed her off the swings.

"MY SWINGS!" I yelled as I hit her.

"HARRY!" Babysitter yelled as she pulled me away. "IM CALLING MOMMY!" She yelled. She picked up Hailie and held my hand as we walked inside.

"No!" I cried. "Don't call mummy!" I yelled.

"No!" She said sternly. I pouted as she grabbed the phone. She placed Hailie next to me.

Hailie crawled away as tears left her eyes.

"I'm sorry," She whimpered. I felt nad so I hugged her.

"I'm sorry too." I whispered. She smiled and hugged me back.

FLASHBACK OVER::

FLASHBACK::

I was five and missed seeing Hailie. She moved a few weeks ago and I missed her. I cried everytime I thought about her. Mummy suddenly came in with a smile and handed me the phone.

"Hi." I said with a sniffle.

"Harry?" The girl said. "Why you cry?"

Hailie.

I was talking to Hailie!?!?!

"HAILIE!" I yelled as I jumped on the bed.

"HARRY!" She said and probably doing the same thing as me. Jumping on the bed.

"I miss you." I said suddenly.

"I miss you too Harry!" She giggled. I giggled too.

"Hailie, we're still besties right?" I asked her. She laughed.

"Yes!" She yelled. "Silly goose, you."

I giggled. "You my bestfriend!" She laughed at me.

"Same." She said. I heard a voice in the background.

"I got to go, Hazzy!" She said sadly.

"Don't be sad! Ill talk to you later. Promise!" I said with fake happiness.