Chapter 47

Nialls P.O.V

I stand up, careful not to wake Hails or Harry. I walk out the little... Underground hut and I wonder the forest.

I knew what I was- what I played out to be in this whole thing. What I was supposed to do- My 'powers'. I look around as the wind blows. The sun streaks its light as the leaves fall. Brisky air hit my face and I breathe out slowly.

I keep walking, stopping a dead streat. I stand in the middle of it, looking around me. I bend down, ripping a piece of concrete from the road before throwing at a tree. There, stood a shocked Liam.

A silver Desert Eagle was in his hand and he aimed it at me. A rustle came from behind me so I climbed a tree quickly and ripped a branch off before throwing it.*

"FUCK!" I heard voice scream. I looked at Liam and he was still aiming at me.

'Shoot me!' I mouthed to him and he did. I quickly dodged it and hopped towards him, knocking him to the ground.

I jumped down and threw the gun before picking him up.

I looked behind me to see Louis. He had an angry face on as he stared at us. He threw the branch but I quickly blocked it by using a blaze of fire.

Liam grabbed me by the throat and held me up to the trunk of the tree. His grip tightened but he let go as we covered our ears. I look up to see Louis holding his hand wide open and a massive red hole in the middle.

Moarning screams filled our ears and I fell to the ground. The earth shaked. and split open. I look down and see fire- Red fire.

Liam stands up after five minutes and yells something before Louis falls and everything stops.

"What are we doing?" Liam asked. I stand up and so does Louis.

"W-what are you, Niall?" Louis asks and I shrug. I really had no idea.

"What are you guys?" I ask them and Liam sighs.

"I don't know what it means but I'm 'Furtivo Guerrero' is what I am. What it means?" He shrugs. "I have no idea!"

"I know guerrero means warrior." Louis states. "I don't know what mine means either. 'Casador de mal fantasmas o paz buscador'?"

"Hunter of bad ghost or peace seeker." I say instantly. "My mom would tell me stories about those type of people. They used their powers to either make peace or put an evil ghost to rest and help the victims rest as well."

"Is that my job?" Louis says. "To do that?" I nod and he sighs. "Where do I start?"

"We need to get Harry first." I say.

"Why is that?" Liam asks.

"Because he plays out in all of this as well..." I answer him.

Zayns P.O.V

"When the devil was called the devil, he made his workers. There were three majors. The Vampires, the Werewolves, then us. Vampires and Werewolves were likely not get along, unless it was to claim land and rule together. They always forgot us. In ancient times, they had trapped us in a chamber and turned us into slaves. One year, there was a new land.

Finoni, the prince of vampires, had found it and reported it. Humans were made and they were living well in Londinium- now known as London- and the king gave his son the orders to take a bunch of vampires and lead them deep in the forest. Far enough to not be noticed, but close enough to watch the humans.

The werewolves, who agreed to rule with the vampires over any new land, had no idea about this. The King wanted a separate land for his kind, and another for the wolves. When Rhiannon, prince of wolves, found out- he reported the little sly action. The King of wolves was unpleased with the news and, out of spite, killed his son for reporting it. He ordered for a meeting and the two Kings met.

King of Vamps had told him his idea and the King of Wolves agreed to it. Finoni heard the agreement, and how the two Kings agreed to go separate ways and never bother eachother again. He wasn't happy and, when his family had entered the new land, he shot his own blood. He blaimed the wolves, who were holding their end of the deal, and they attacked their Kingdom.

Finoni, a now lonely King in the middle of a losing battle, had found his lover. Princess of Immortal Devils- Rosalina. Our King was enslaved and murdered. Our Queen had five girls- but Rose was the oldest- She was to rule next. Her mother, angry and enraged with the wolves who killed our king, sent Rose to the vampires, but not before turning her human.

She had sent Rose off to a Londinium witch who turned her human- but her blood was pure Immortal Devil. She soon left for the Kingdom and found Finoni. They had a lovely family within months. Married within weeks. The wolves caught wind of this and decided to kill Rose- the one person who made Finoni happy. It would strike him at the route. Our Queen heard the news and quickly told her daughter. Once known, Rose headed to a secret cave she had found.

In it, layed her prophecy. Her role in the war. She was the giver, the taker.." She breathed for a bit, giving me time to take it all in...

A/N: Shit just got real... Not edited!