Chapter 36 Pt.2

Louis P.O.V

FLASHBACK::

I yawned and stretched my arms and legs before sitting up and looking around the pink and pruple colored room. I see little things that have red and smile. My favorite color! I look to my left and see Hailie sleeping on the bed. I was sleeping in the floor. I quickly got up and ran downstairs. I looked out the window and noticed the wind blowing in the dark. Must be night still.

I shrug and look tbrough the fridge for some candy. I heard a 'hiss' and became scared. It kept repeating. When I looked around, there was nothing. I heard foot steps coming down the stairs and I saw Hailie rubbing her eyes.

"Lou?" She yawned. "What are you doing?"

"I'm looking for a midnight snack!" I laugh a bit and she giggles. We stop our little laughing party when something crashed to the floor.

Hailie hugged me tightly as we walked into the living room. I saw her special vase broken on the floor and she gasped.

"NO!" She screamed. I sushed her and slowly walked over to the mess to clean it up.

While I was picking up some of the peaces, I heard her scream and I big 'BAM'. I turn around to see a whole going through the ceiling. I was confused. What happened? Where's Hailie?

"What's going on?" Ms. McManus asked me. I shrugged but soon felt claws grab me and pull me inti their arms. "LET HIM GO!" She screamed as she ran after me but they hissed and we were soon flying.

I kept my eyes closed until I heard screaming and crying. I opened my eyes and saw fur in my face!

"Hey! Get that coat outa my face!" I shout but I get smacked in the head. THAT WASNT NICE! I look straight ahead and see a boy, brown hair and blue eyes like me, reaching out for me. He seemed a bit younger. I reached for him too but the man roughly pulled me away.

"No!" He said sternly. He suddenly let me dangle. He was only holding me by the hair. "Stop crying!" He took my arm, and twisted it so it broke.

"AGGGHHHH!" I screamed but he only threw my into a tree and dropped me. When my back hit the ground, I saw nothing but darkness.

-----

I opened my eyes and looked around. I saw Hailies eyes and saw how she bruises and cuts all over her lovely face. Who would hurt her?!?!

"Harry," She started to say tl the blond haired blue eyes boy, "Louis, Niall, Liam, and Zayn."

"What happened?!" I yelled. She opened her mouth to answer but the boy names Liam stopped her.

"Hailie," He said. "You don't have to tell us." She smiled and nodded.

After awhile, the door burst open and our mums ran in. They had dirt and sweat all over them but we didn't care. I didn't care.

"LOUBEAR!" Mum shouted as she picked me up in her arms. Shs kissed me all over my face. "I missed you. I'm sorry!"

I started crying into her shoulder as she quickly walked out of the building.

"Shhh, Louis," She whispered in my ear. "Your safe now."

I nodded slowly before closing my eyes and falling asleep.

FLASHBACK OVER::

My eye sight came back and I gasped. I bullied Hailie and ended up falling in love with her.

"You did." The woman sighed. "She loved you too but she had fallen in love with four other boys..Your best friends."

"What did I need these memories for?" I asked her. She just smiled but her eeyes showed sorrow and...Pity?

"So clueless, Tomlinson." She shook her head and quickly disappeared.

'So clueless,' Her voice rung in my head. 'Wise up, for your role is about to start.'

"What?" I said aloud.

'Be prepared for betrayal and heartbreak. Mr. Tomlinson, your finally awake.'

And that was it....

I guess I have to pay a visit to Harry?

Hailies P.O.V

After Lou left, I felt guilt hilqt my heart hard. I faced Harry with teary, remorseful eyes.

"What's wrong love?" He asked me. "What's got you crying?"

"I-I did that..." I point to the door, indicating I had caused Louis the heartbreak and pain.

"What? What did you cause Louis?" Harry asked clueless. I sniffle and meet his green eyes.

"I caused him that pain..."

And that's when it clicked in Harrys head. I had killed Louis family. His green eyes.fell ablaze with anger and fury.

"HOW COULD YOU!?! WHAT KIND OF SICK MONSTER DOES THAT!" He shouted at me.

"Harry. I didn't know-"

"You disgust me! Get. Out!" He yelled at me. He pushed me out the door and slammed it in my face. My shattered into pieces as my body shook with the sobs leaving my lips...