Chapter 46

Hailies P.O.V

TWO WEEKS LATER***

I sit in my seat, crying as they whip Harry infront of me. They had tied me with special rope and stuffed cloth in my mouth. His green orbs stayed on mine as he cried and screamed from terror.

"Who's she now...?" A manly voice said as he pulled me back by my hair.

"You get your hands off her!" Harry shouted as he stood, weakly. I stare at Lou, Niall, and Liam.

Harrys eyes turned from green to a blue- a horribly bright blue and things, rubble lifted from the floor. I see the three boys crawl to Harry and stand up.

They clench their fist, glaring at the winged monster behind me.

"You just do their dirty work!" Lou hissed as the ground rumbled beneath us.

"You're nothing!" Liam shouted as the wall cracked and the roof lifted.

"Fall," Niall hissed as the moon turned yellow and wind picked up as a storm traveled in. "Bow down!"

"Let my wife go!" Harry shouted and the sky, once clear, now was disturbed with natures worst.

Louis eyes turned black and held dots of fire.

Liams eyes held a hard silver and specks of dark brown.

Nialls eyes held the suns blaze, yet the skies darkness.

Harrys held a reptile yellow, with a mixture of of blood- floating in the oceans water.

Rare eyes...

And I gasped.

They were-

----(A/N: The whole thing from 'Two weeks' to this note- was a dream!)

I gasp for air and sit up from the cold floor. I grasp my throat and go wide eyed. I look at a sleeping Niall and, on my other side, a frantic Harry.

He pulled me close to his chest and kissed my head.

"Never." He whispers in my ear, "Never- will that happen!"

"It wont.." I try hard to breathe. "It wont..."

We make eye contact and his eyes dart to my lips. We move in, slowly, and our lips brush eachother.

We close our eyes as they meet and our tongues dance the Tango.

My hands tug at his curls- as he rubs my back. I pull back after awhile.

"That was a well needed kiss..." I say breathlessly. He nods and smiles. "I love you."

"I love you too!" He says quickly.

----Zayns POV---

I groan as I try to open my eyes but quickly close them from the light. Birds chirped, frogs croaked, and crickets made whatever noise they made. I looked around and noticed I was in a house.

The wooden floor boards creaked. The walls held empty photo frames. I looked infront of me and saw that there was a fire place. The whole place was gory, dusty, old, foreign, and I felt like death was in the air. I looked above me and notice the house had no roof. Some vines from trees were hanging in but it didn't do any thing. That's where the early sun was beaming from.

I tried moving my hands but I came to the conclusion that they were tied.

"Looks like you're awake?" I look behind me to see the person that took me. He came over and bent infront of me. "Look who has a wound. Don't worry, that'll heal." He wipes the blood from my forehead gently. His eyes meet mine.

"Where am I? What's going on?" I groan from the massive headache and he sighs.

"Gosh, I hope this is worth it." He mumbles and stands. He walks away without a word and I don't try to call him back. I don't have the energy.

---(15 Minutes Later)---

I feel someone cut the ropes holding my wrists and I immediately bring them to my chest. I rub them gently and stand up.

I had no strength to look up, but I knew it was a girl this time by the way the heels clicked on the wood.

"Don't mind the runt," She said calmly. "He's just mad cause someone like you, is leading our nation."

"Nation?" I whisper. These...things have a nation?

"We like to call our family, since its so huge, a nation. Nothing to fret." She forces me to walk down stairs and I find myself in a basement.

Bodies upon bodies- They were wraped in sticky cloth, attached to the wall.

"That's what happens when you fail." She whispers and she motions me to lie down on the table.

"Fail what?" I ask as she motions for me to turn on my back.

"Fail to be US..." She answers vaguely. I feel something sharp pierce my skin. I scream and try to stand up but she hold me down and digs deeper.

"STOP!!"

"Looks like you are one," The pain stops but it soon returns on my right side. "Your wings just haven't come out yet."

When she finishes I lift my head up and see two huge lines drawn on my back between my shoulders and spine.

She digs her hands, which I hope are clean, into the cuts and begins to pull at something. Bones cracked as I felt organs shift and move.

I scream and yell for her to stop but she keeps going.

----(1 Hour Later)----

"Y-Your wings..." She sits me up and leads me to a full wall mirror. "They're white, with specks of red feathers."

"W-What?" I say clueless.

She sits me down and explains.

"We're Immortal Devils." She starts...

A/N: BEGINNING OF THIS CHAPTER WILL COME BACK FOR SOMETHING ELSE! So remember it and think...

1) What's this crazy girl talking about?

2) Why is she doing this?

3) What does the first part of this short...'Donkey' chapter have to do with anything- If its a dream...?

;) COMMENT, VOTE, FAN! Dedicated to @xindymindy! SHES A SWEETY!! :D