Chapter 18

Harrys P.O.V

I sat on the couch watching Gossip. I laughed as I picture of me and Alyssia- my old friend- popped up. How stupid could they be?

"Turns out Harry has more then one girl?" The lady said. I lifted an eyebrow, waiting for more. "This picture-" A picture of me and Hails. "- was taken JUST yesterday. Now, the other picture was a few days before this one." Lie. I haven't seen Alyssia for YEARS! That picture was photoshopped because it sure as hell looks like me now! I was seeing her today, actually. I guess not...

"Harry has been sighted with only these two but- for someodd reason- I think there's more to the story. Stay tuned for more Styles." And then it went to commercials. Damn, this looks bad. I know it does. Hailie could be watching this. Alyssia could be. The boys, Management and...and.... Oh my god there's to many to name! I ran a hand through my hair. I dialed Louis number and he picked up soon after.

"Hey, Haz," He snapped. "Saw that shit you pulled. How could you!" He shouted and I heard muffled voices so I knew the guys were there and he had me on speaker.

"THE SECOND PIC-"

"Of the girl who tried to kill me?!" Niall shouted. I gulped.

"Yes. That's real but the other is photoshopped! The girl is Alyssia. An old friend. I haven't seen her for years and I didn't see her this whole week!" I defended.

"Who's the other girl?" Liam quizzed. I sighed and I could Lou was smiling.

"Hailie....." I mumbled.

"Hailie....?" Zayn egged on.

"Hailie Lure McManus! Happy?" I hissed at him. I heard him grunt and Niall mumble something.

"Wait," Louis said. "Ill be back. Its a private matter now. Hold on." U heard shuffle and a door shut. He was alone.

"Hello?" He asked. I sighed, letting him now I was here.

"Hailie...." I started. "Has been seeing me- or we've been seeing eachother- for a long time. I don't know how long. Weeks, maybe, and I didn't tell you guys."

"I understand that." He said. "But someone who TRIED TO KILL us?! REALLY?!" I chuckled as he flipped. "Well, she IS fit..." I then burst out laughing.

"Yeah, Lou," I said. "But that's not why I called...

"Why then?" He questioned. I bit my lip. Will she like it?

Louis P.O.V

Harry told me what he was doing. At the moment, I was bussy with calling people, pulling strings, writing things down, etc. I was to bussy to notice the door open and close swiftly. I looked up to see a man, well built and tanned. His dirty blonde hair in a quiff/mohawk like hairdo. Like Nialls almost, Nialls was better and this guy had a lot of gel in his hair- unlike Niall. His strawberry golden eyes glaring at me. He beat me in height by about four inches. He didn't frighten me. He wore long jeans with black high tops. His shit was black and his jacket was leather. He looked around my age. 21. I smiled and went back to work.

"Louis William Tomlinson?" His voice boomed. It shook the whole house and I didn't like that.

"One," I started. "You see I'm doing something so calm your tits. Second, there's no need to yell! I'm RIGHT HERE! Third, whats it to you?" I sassed. He smirked and I felt sudden dampness on my face.

"I wouldn't say stuff like that again," He warned. "Understand?" I arched a perfect eyebrow.

"Why?" I teased. "Gonna spray me with more water?" He shook his head as an orb- huge I mught add- was floating over his hand in mid air.

"Now," He said slowly. "Louis?" He asked and I nodded while gulping.

"Ok." He dropped the water ball which hit the ground. He clapped my back causing me to shake.

"Who are you....?" I asked him. His eyes met my gaze.

"Neptune." He smiled.

Oh Sweet Jesus!

A/N: For give me if there are errors! I'm sorry if I repeated something! ANYTHING! Love you guys. Hope this is okay! Hopefully this a two page chapter but you guys can tell me.... VOTE, FAN, COMMENT! Love you!

:)