Chapter 4

Hailies P.O.V

I sat on the branch of the tree and stared at the one with blue eys as he laughed and rolled around in the leaves. I smiled as I remembered my first time when it was fall.

Flashback:

"Mommy, look!" I said to my mom. She turned around and smiled at me for the first time in eight years. She waved me off as daddy called her over. I sighed and looked at the leaves with sadness. I want my parents to hold me. I want them to say they love me like other parents do.

I looked around and saw parents picking up their babies as they smiled with happiness and love. Something I never had. I envied them with so much. I will ruin the humans lives with all my being.

"Hailie Lore!" My father barked from behind as I jumped in the leaves with a smile. The colorful leaves flew around me as I laughed. I closed my eyes as I rolled around in them, not caring about my parents telling to me get out of them. They felt warm, blocking the coldness from coming in contact with my pail skin. It felt like a bare hug. I smiled as I thought of how funny that name was.

"GET OUT OF THERE NOW!" My mother yelled as she grabbed my shirt and pulled me off the ground. She threw me away from her and I fell hard on my butt. The tears welled up in my eyes as I looked into her sea green eyes with purple specks in them. I got up, ignoring the pain running through my bones, and ran home.

Flashback Over:

I felt the tears roll down my cheek as I remembered her face. I shook my head as the bad memories started to take over my mind. I jumped from tree to tree, not caring if anyone saw me. I reached Harrys house and nocked on the door. He opened it and his face showed shock.

"What are you doing here?" He asked with panic. I knitted my eyebrows together and licked my lips.

"I need somewhere to stay for the night." I answered him. He nodded as he looked behind himself. I took this time to check his outfit. Nothing but boxers. His hair looked like someone had ran their fingers through them. Thats when it came to me. "I'll just come back...Later..." I whispered and turned around. He grabbed my wrists and made me face him.

"No, uh...Ju-just come on in." He said as he brought me inside. I stepped in and shook off my coat and kicked off my shoes.

"Whos this, Harry?" A female voice asked from behind me. I turned around and saw a girl standing there. Her hair was blonde and short with dip died ends. I looked at Harry who was looking at the girl who was looking at me. I met the girls eyes and fake smiled.

"Im Hailie...And you?" I asked her. She crinkled her nose in distaste and turned towards Harry. I raised my eyebrows and glared at her. She obviously didnt like me. Wonder why..?

"Taylor.." Harry said to her, "This is Hailie. She'll be staying the night." So her name was Taylor. Wait a minute. I ooked closer and saw that it was Swift. Great...Haylor in the house.

"No." She said sternly. I looked at her shocked. "This thing will not be staying here while Im here." Taylor hissed at him as if I wasnt here.

"Woah, woah, woah...." I said stepping in, "I dont mind leaving but dont call me 'thing', okay?" I said to her. She stepped closer to my face and shoved me into a wall. I looked up, trying not to break her neck. Vampires have twice the strength of humans. If I hit her, she'll most likely be dead.

"Then get out." She whispered in my face.

"TAYLOR!" Harry screamed at her. She backed away and looked at him, "Shes staying the night. If you dont like it, then go." He pointed to the door. She huffed and walked away from us.

"By the way, Harry," She said as she turned around, "Its over." Is the last thing she said before the door closed. I looked up to see him shrugging his shoulders.

"She was a bitch anyway.." I shook my head at his statement. He grabbed my arms and pulled me close. "Now, why are you staying the night?" He asked me. I gulped as his sea green eyes looked into my strange ones.

"I had to get away from my home." I answered him. I backed away from him and walked into the kitchen. "I need food." I declared. He chuckled and got out some chips. I shook my head as my fangs started to show themselves. "Not HUMAN food..." I said. He was confused at first then got what I was saying.

"Ohh...Uh..." He gulped and dropped the chips. He pulled me into the living room and sat me on his lap. He turned his head, showing his neck. "Go ahead..." He whispered. I could smell the fear that he held. I shook my head and put my hand on his chest.

"No..." I said.

Harrys P.O.V

"No..." She said as she placed a hand on my chest. I shook my head and looked at her.

"Yes...Now, drink." I ordered her. She licked her lips as her eyes stayed on my neck. She opened her mouth, showing huge fangs that were bigger then K9s! I gasped and closed my eyes as she jabbed her teeth into my neck. The pain seeping through my bones as she gulped my blood down.

"Done.." She said as she pulled back. I opened my eyes in shock, but I felt so weak.

"Thats it?" I asked her. She nodded and licked her lips that had my blood on them.

"Yeah, I took five huge gulps so youll be weak for awhile. Dont worry, youll get your strength back." she smiled warmly at me. I nodded ad closed my eyes as sleep took over.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Get up, human!" Someone hissed in my ear. I opened my eyes and saw green eyes looking back at me. I jumped abit knowing they werent Hailies. "GET UP!" They yelled as they pushed me off the couch. I looked around and saw Hailie tied up to a chair. My eyes went wide in shock.

"MMMMM!" She cried out into the cloth in her mouth.

"SHUT UP! YOU VAMPIRES CANT STAY SILENT FOR ONE MINUTE !" The boy shouted at her. She shruggled against the shiny rope but her face showed pain and her skin was steaming with every movement she made.

"Silly girl," The person behind her said teasingly, "Thats special rope. It has that god like water you vampires hate." Hailie was growing weaker by the second. I could tell by the look in her eyes. I screamed and tried to run to her but the guy pulled me back.

"Youre taking us to your village. Now." He said. He nodded at his workers and they carried Hailie out the house as she screamed out.

"HAILIE!" I yelled at her. I punched the guy in his face and ran after her. They put her in the van and closed the door as they drove off.

"GET HIM!" Someone shrieked behind me. Next thing I know, everything is black.

A/N: Im updating another chapter tonight so hopefully youll be happy and I dont think Taylor is like that btw. Anyway, it had to happen inorder for the story to move on. Sorry!