Chapter 34

Zayns P.O.V

FLASHBACK::

I was seven when the new girl came. I was playing hide and seek with my friends and she had ran up to me, asking to play. I didn't deny but I didn't accept either. I just said to help me find them and we can ask them.

"Oh, well that's easy!" She giggled and lead to a big tree. One of them, Zach, was hiding behind it. Lindsey, Danny, Kelsey, and Kyle were up in the tree. They all groaned hopped down. I tagged Zach and he stomped his foot.

"Hey, guys, can she play?" I asked. They all stared at her.

"Who is she?" Kelsey asked with a playful smile.

"I'm Hailie!" She said sweetly. Danny nodded and the others shrugged.

"We dont see why not. She's nice!" Lindsey said. I laughed and nodded.

"This is Zach, Lindsey, Kelsey, Kyle, and Danny." I introduced them to Hailie. She nodded.

"OKAY! ZACH GO COUNT! YOURE IT!" Danny shouted as he playfully pushed Zach to where he was to count.

"Okay, okay!" He shouted and ran to the other tree across the playground.

"Everyone hide!" I whispered as I took Hailies hand and ran under the slide. Zach never looks at obvious places, which makes me laugh when he's it.

"Why here. Wont he see us?" Hailie asked. Her beautiful created an adorable confuaed face.

"He doesn't seem to notice obvious places." I shrugged and smirked as she giggled.

"Stinks to be him." She said and he quietly laughed. "You're really fun, friend."

"You too, friend." I said back.

FLASHBACK OVER::

It was five months after meeting Hailie and I do have a crush on her. She's very pretty and really fun to be around.

"Mom! Can you take me and Hailie out?" I asked mum. She shook her head as she cut the veggies for dinner.

"She's coming over for dinner, Zayn. Now get cleaned up." She ordered. I jumped in happiness and ran upstairs to get cleaned up.

**HOURS LATER**

"Mrs. Malik!" A male voice from the hall said.

"ZAYN!!" I heard a girl scream. I smiled and ran to go hug her.

"HAILIE!" I shouted. She giggled as hugged back.

"I missed you!" She said brightly. I nodded and told her the same thing.

"You two can head on upstairs. I call when dinners ready." I took Hails hand and lead her upstairs. When we reached my bedroom she ran to go jump on the bed. Of coruse I joined her.

"Zayn," She said as she stopped jumping. "I'm moving soon. Very soon."

I stopped jumping too. Tears formed in both our eyes and I pulled her in for a tight hug. We just sat there and cried.

**SKIPPING DINNER CAUSE ALL THEY DID WAS PLAY FOOTSIES!***

"Bye Hails." I mumbled as we hugged.

"Bye Zaynie." She whispered back. I didn't want to let go and neither did she but we had to.

"Where yah moving to?" I aaked as we parted.

"Doncaster." She said sadly. Oh, that was far away.

"Hailie, I have something to tell you." I whispered.

"What?" She asked.

"I have a crush on you...." I mumbled.

"Zayn-" I looked up to see her smile but her mom had taken her up in her arms and they were out the door.

FLASHBACK OVER::

FLASHBACK::

Its been awhile since Hails moved and I haven't been happy. Mum says it'll be fine but I don't believe it.

Apparently Hailie met a new friend and his name was Louis. Over the phone, he seemed nice. I only heard him in the background though. Haven't had a talk with him.

Hailie always cut our talks short to hang out with him and I was jealous...

**LATER ON AT NIGHT**

I woke up to a big clash of something falling to the floor. Mummy was screaming so I got out of bed to see what was going on.

"LEAVE HIM ALONE!" She shouted as a figure met me half way down the stairs. I could tell mummy was crawling and holding on to his feet to stop him.

"Hey Zayn." The man said. "I have someone you might wanna see." He picked me up and.... Flew towards the roof?

What?

A/N: IF YOU HAVENT FIGURED IT OUT ALREADY....You will in the continuation of this chapter. :) Imma buzz kill I know. UPDATE LATER MAYBE! IMMA GO EAT WAFFLES PEACE! Ilysm <3 Not edited!