Chapter 7

Hailies P.O.V

Once Josh was done....RAPING me, he went over to Harry and started to punch him. I screamed so much my voice was sore. Once Josh left the room, Harry was knocked out. I silently cried to myself, knowing that loud dramatic cries wouldn't help the situation, just make it worse. I brought my legs to me chest, covering my breast, and whatever else I could trying to keep my pride which very close to not existing. I looked at the window, praying that, when the sunset arrived, they would leave to hunt. Leaving us sometime to atleast prepare for a battle that we wont win. Hey, better die fighting then not to right?

"Harry," I whisper to him. I hear a grunt in reply and he opens his green eyes to look at my odd ones. "Stay with me." I begged him as I started to pull at the chains Josh put on me. I gathered all the vampire strength I had and broke free. I , carefully, made my way to my bra amd panties and slipped them on. I then walked to Harry and examined his face. Poor thing!

"Save yourself," He whispers. I chuckle, he knew I wasn't going to listen to him. Not now, not ever.

"This isn't a movie where only the GIRL lives and the BOY doesn't," I whisper back gently and he smiles. It soon fades to a more serious expression.

"If I don't make it, Hailie," He started. I shook my head as tears started to fall. I wont let him die. I start to quietly break him free. Once I did, he hugged me tight. I hugged him back, not wanting to let go. His shoulders were shaking, badly and I had realized that it was dark out, meaning the strongest people out of the pack left to hunt. Nows our chance.

"They'll be back at midnight," I informed Harry, "We have to go now. Its our only hope." He nods and stands up. I bite my wrist and hold it his mouth. "Drink..." I order softly but he shakes his head. "Now." I growl and hold his head still as I bring my wrist closer to his lips. He struggled at first but soon gave in. I held him up as he drank my blood. He pulled back and everything soon started to heal. I nod and we head up stairs.