Chapter 9

Hailies P.O.V

I cried out and ran towards him, not caring if he was on of them. Not caring if they were attacking me. I needed him, and, I know its cliche, but I love him too...

"HARRY!!! NO!!! I LOVE YOU STAY WITH ME!!" I begged him. He just smiled warmly, his sea green eyes sparkling with passion and love. He kissed my lips gently, trying to make our last kiss last for the time being. He pulled back and whipped my tears away.

"Hey, now," He whispered to me, "Don't cry. Ill be the same old Harry you always knew and loved. Whenever I hurt you, just say so. Ill stop. I promise my beautiful queen. Never forget it. I love you." He whispered as blood started to come from the corner of his mouth.

"Harry," I whispered, "You have my heart. I'm yours..." I whisper as we kiss once more. I felt his claws extend, his K9 teeth lengthening. I was pulled back as someone grabbed my shoulder, throwing me across the room. I was to weak to fight. They took the one person I loved away from me, thats enough to make me give up....

DREAM OVER****

I shot up and looked around. Harry was sitting on the floor, knees to his chest. I clasped my heart, trying to stop the painful, rapid beating of my heart. I looked into those eyes of his, not sure if I should trust him or not. I licked my lips and stood up, trying to brush off the fact that, not only was this dream frightening, but I had admitted my love for him.

"Did you have that dream..." I heard him whisper. I nodded and breathed out shakily. We looked at eachother, unable to describe what we were feeling. Unable to tell eachother that it was dream. Indeed, it was but I knew this dream had a meaning. My dreams always tell the future. I shook my head, impossible. Harry had the dream too. It can't be true!

"Lets eat, first." I suggested to him and he just got up, leaving me there. Okay....